Chocolate Mint OG Medicine

Hi guys!

So I took the medicine part in my own hands...
I am smoking for several years now and last 2 years because of pain.

I decided to make a grow box for my chocolate mint og girls. At This time there is one outside in a Bucket and 2 in the box Also I have 1 small cbd baby.

So the setup:

The box Itself is 0,65x0,65x1,50 meter and I made it out of 12mm MDF

I ordered Some light bulbs online. Pretty cheap just to test it. (They should be new and great... we Will see)

I covered the inside with plastic bubble stuff with Aluminium top layer.

Also i decided to make a point for the power inside.

I used a pipefan 100mm that you usual use in a bathroom.

They are just in the box for 2 days so I am not Sure How long they have to go.

Here are Some pics below and Please let me know If you have questions, comments, tips and tricks.

FYI: This is my first box so Please be kind. I Only grew once before and it was outside..

Hi guys!

So I took the medicine part in my own hands...
I am smoking for several years now and last 2 years because of pain.

I decided to make a grow box for my chocolate mint og girls. At This time there is one outside in a Bucket and 2 in the box Also I have 1 small cbd baby.

So the setup:

The box Itself is 0,65x0,65x1,50 meter and I made it out of 12mm MDF

I ordered Some light bulbs online. Pretty cheap just to test it. (They should be new and great... we Will see)

I covered the inside with plastic bubble stuff with Aluminium top layer.

Also i decided to make a point for the power inside.

I used a pipefan 100mm that you usual use in a bathroom.

They are just in the box for 2 days so I am not Sure How long they have to go.

Here are Some pics below and Please let me know If you have questions, comments, tips and tricks.

FYI: This is my first box so Please be kind. I Only grew once before and it was outside..

#weed #medicinal #chocolatemintog
#hempy

420-magazine-mobile1990072239.jpg
420-magazine-mobile455066696.jpg

I Will make Some tomorrow so you can see the bigger outside one and the baby cbd. I twisted it btw to see What I can do with the plant.. Maybe Some horizontal growing? Well see :)

I found the right way with the ventilator. Normally I am pretty good with electra, Tho This one gave me nightmares to install.

Its working and lights, inside ventilator and bathroom ventilator are all at one timer now! I am happy and now the worst part... waiting...

But there are pictures to fill the time. We don't care how small they are. There's not a point in the growth cycle I don't find fascinating. I'll admit, once they get strong roots under them and take off it's a sight to see. :dreamy:

Kuddos on taking your medicine into your own hands. I'm glad to see you have a CBD plant in rotation. The balancing of the cannabinoids will go far in offering pain relief. May I ask the nature of your pain? That would be a help when working up a useful regimen.

But there are pictures to fill the time. We don't care how small they are. There's not a point in the growth cycle I don't find fascinating. I'll admit, once they get strong roots under them and take off it's a sight to see. :dreamy:

Kuddos on taking your medicine into your own hands. I'm glad to see you have a CBD plant in rotation. The balancing of the cannabinoids will go far in offering pain relief. May I ask the nature of your pain? That would be a help when working up a useful regimen.

Yes the most powerfull combination is thc and cbd If you are into medication.

The nature of my pain is quite diverse...

I have:

* hypermobility syndrome and possible Ehlers danlos.

* deep sleep parasomnia

* broken tailbone(backpain as far as i can remember. It happend when i was 12 or so)

*adhd (I am just an energetic Guy)

*hernia(s)

Some damaged joints, scoliose and other minor Things (compared to the others)
Also the different problems Come with depression and burn-out.

So that was the bad part.. the good part? I finally start growing on my own :D

AND i got three Things that weed can help me with :)

I feel that This combination of thc and cbd can Bring me a lot of good.

Thank you for the Sweet words and Ofcourse I Will Enjoy every moment of them growing. I am so exited If i open the door... Its just crazy hehe

420-magazine-mobile1427376917.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1508694087.jpg

420-magazine-mobile241405867.jpg

420-magazine-mobile356327483.jpg

420-magazine-mobile867906751.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1221591761.jpg

So here you go guys! The lady outside is doing good and I hope that I got the right pic uploaded. I have troubles with uploading on the laptop.

The outside cmog is doing good, I hope the rain wont mess Up the plant.. otherwise I Will put her in the box and the others out? Not Sure for now.

I Also got Some new seeds from dutchfem. I hope they are doing Well. I have left in seeds:

- White widow auto

- dutchfem auto

- cbd

I am thinking of making soms seeds in the next grow. It is really great If you dont have to order them anymore...

Any tips on the plants or the box? I Will move tje light down a bit today because I think it is to far away for now...

First of all I think you are DIY grow area looks pretty awesome and nice and neat and tidy. Do you have anything in place to help control the smell when that happens? Also, what are you using for ventilation inside your grow room? I understand that you're using a bathroom fan, but what about air circulation inside the space?

Yes you definitely want to move your light bulbs a lot closer otherwise your plans will stretch.

After watching what my friend van stank is going thru with the plant that he had outdoors, I would definitely be hesitant to be moving mature plants inside unless you have something in place to combat a potential insect problem? What is a cmog?

Hey Cavallero,

Thanks for the response!

I have to be honest that i am pretty proud on the way the box turned out :D I have the bathroom fan with a carbon filter at two places. They are from a cat litter box(yes they are new hehe) so that should help with the smell.

If you look at the pic i just posted you will see that i have a tower ventilator put in that is going from left to right. This should work and its low on decibel.

So the moving closer i will do after my coffee break! how close would be convenient for the plants? it are led bulbs so that should make a difference right? I just dont want them to stretch like the cbd did. all three of them were at the window before this box was finished so i decided to make it week 2 in the growing process... lets see how that one will work out..

any toughts about moving the little ones outside and boosting the outside plant? i think it would be cool to help him get some sun and then give him complete darkness... but the little ones then.... argh i need a second box already :D

Lets move the lights... and the update will follow :circle-of-love:

Hey Cavallero,

Thanks for the response!

I have to be honest that i am pretty proud on the way the box turned out :D I have the bathroom fan with a carbon filter at two places. They are from a cat litter box(yes they are new hehe) so that should help with the smell.

If you look at the pic i just posted you will see that i have a tower ventilator put in that is going from left to right. This should work and its low on decibel.

So the moving closer i will do after my coffee break! how close would be convenient for the plants? it are led bulbs so that should make a difference right? I just dont want them to stretch like the cbd did. all three of them were at the window before this box was finished so i decided to make it week 2 in the growing process... lets see how that one will work out..

any toughts about moving the little ones outside and boosting the outside plant? i think it would be cool to help him get some sun and then give him complete darkness... but the little ones then.... argh i need a second box already :D

Oh and cmog is Chocolate Mint OG

So the lights are closer now to prevent streching...

420-magazine-mobile1184542572.jpg

And I managed to finisch the ventilator cap with Some adjustments.. I already drilled the hole and then found out that i Could not mount it perfect... but Hey it works!

I am still in doubt about my outside plant.. If i move her to the box I have the baby's that need more then 12 hours light.. and Thats the light outside now... so leave it outside and see What it Will do? Put it in the box and boost the baby flowering? I Could make a seed production to... then i just the baby's outside and If they flower i spray one of them with silver water...

So many options... help.

Hey Cavallero,

Thanks for the response!

I burned a lot of poor little plants before I started paying attention to distance from the light. My standard is 18-24 inches for seedlings and newly-rooted clones, 12-18 inches for vegging, no closer than 12 inches for flowering, although flowering tends to get away from me many times.

Now my plants thank me with lush growth instead of hobbling through life with damaged leaves.

The standard was feel the heat of the lights with the back of your hand, but I learned that with COBs and quantum boards you can get much more light without the heat we used to get, and it's easy to get too close.

Incidentally, as Guy pointed out, bringing a big girl inside to finish brings in all the insects that made your beauty their home. Think carefully before you do that to your nice, new grow box.

I burned a lot of poor little plants before I started paying attention to distance from the light. My standard is 18-24 inches for seedlings and newly-rooted clones, 12-18 inches for vegging, no closer than 12 inches for flowering, although flowering tends to get away from me many times.

Now my plants thank me with lush growth instead of hobbling through life with damaged leaves.

The standard was feel the heat of the lights with the back of your hand, but I learned that with COBs and quantum boards you can get much more light without the heat we used to get, and it's easy to get too close.

Incidentally, as Guy pointed out, bringing a big girl inside to finish brings in all the insects that made your beauty their home. Think carefully before you do that to your nice, new grow box.

Do you mean This is to close to the plants? I do have them on a 12/1 scedule. Is that the same with lights to close?

Good point! I wont move my lady in.. we Will see What the weather does...If it turns out bad i can always make hasj out of it .

look at my leds how close they hang above my plants and they really don't get burned the ones in the front are 11.5 Watts hanging low and the 20 Watts hangs like 5 cm higher for even distribution of light and not because it would burn my ladies...
420-magazine-mobile1015429984.jpg

Back
Top Bottom