Choose your Lucky Number: Win Mars Hydro TS 1000 Grow Tent Kit!

Wishing 'Good~Luck' to my fellow contestants, but especially to all of those whose ID's begin with, "Harem..."
LOL
Happy Trimming

Attachments

• 20201003_170534.jpg
    20201003_170534.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 51
  • 20201003_172315.jpg
    20201003_172315.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 50
I'll run with 1184, I think I remembered to do my number every day, I'm shocked! Lol
Good luck 420fam, hope there's multiple given out, I'd love to see a mars tent/light sponsored grow journal from the winner(s).could get all the winners on one thread would be cool to see,
Stay safe everyone!! <3

I'll run with 1184, I think I remembered to do my number every day, I'm shocked! Lol
Good luck 420fam, hope there's multiple given out, I'd love to see a mars tent/light sponsored grow journal from the winner(s).could get all the winners on one thread would be cool to see,
Stay safe everyone!! <3
That's what i'll if i win. I have many strain.. i could do a 24 week flowering sativa.

That's what i'll if i win. I have many strain.. i could do a 24 week flowering sativa.
I run a very similar setup currently I run a 2x2x4, but I believe her tents are 2.5x2.5x(not sure height), so I'd definetly increase yields moving up that lil bit of tent size. I'd love to see what I could get out of the slightly larger area, I pulled 7.7 Oz outta my 2x2 last run with two plants dry so I'm already sold on TSW1000s for sure lol, I'd love to see some sativa's grown under it though too I grow bushy indicas and keep them very short, I haven't seen many Sativa grows, especially not in these starter tents cause sativa's typically get so large.

I run a very similar setup currently I run a 2x2x4, but I believe her tents are 2.5x2.5x(not sure height), so I'd definetly increase yields moving up that lil bit of tent size. I'd love to see what I could get out of the slightly larger area, I pulled 7.7 Oz outta my 2x2 last run with two plants dry so I'm already sold on TSW1000s for sure lol, I'd love to see some sativa's grown under it though too I grow bushy indicas and keep them very short, I haven't seen many Sativa grows, especially not in these starter tents cause sativa's typically get so large.
Specs say it is 28"x28"x64"

I'm and actual horticulturist that studied both at home and in school. I've ready watch and learnt frim all the same people we've all look up to... When you grow. You decide how the plantbis goingbto grow.. their are was you can force a plant to play back and forth with its hormones by make it believe that parts of it has been damage and been lost like auxin and such.. by topping you creat these. Bu lt its also possible to fake a topping and the plant will react. It will force the plante to create side shoot alter its height and then slow its growth and boost on root developpement if yiu keep at this traning your plant will have shorter internode and such and will grow thiker stem. You can limites its height all the way tru the stretch and after this you let it grow normally you can reduce height by 50% and still have the same root systeme and canopy structure without having sacreficing any tops ti make it grow wide. It will grow wide and keep its original structure.. its a technic use in supercropping that more define in limiting height witho topping. There use to be a word for it i think its been lost somewhere. But its all about xylem and pholem.. i think they used to call this pholeming. Then its move to knuckling and when people are bad at it and fuck up they call it ewlbiwing.. but when its catch on early its phloeming aja knuckling. Joerge servante migh have mantion this in a super cropping video a long time ago... But when used early one every week all the way thru first weeks if flowering it really boost yeild. Since you use the strectch and all and converted that energie toward a super highway of xylem and ploem by creating a wider stemp (stock)

I'm and actual horticulturist that studied both at home and in school. I've ready watch and learnt frim all the same people we've all look up to... When you grow. You decide how the plantbis goingbto grow.. their are was you can force a plant to play back and forth with its hormones by make it believe that parts of it has been damage and been lost like auxin and such.. by topping you creat these. Bu lt its also possible to fake a topping and the plant will react. It will force the plante to create side shoot alter its height and then slow its growth and boost on root developpement if yiu keep at this traning your plant will have shorter internode and such and will grow thiker stem. You can limites its height all the way tru the stretch and after this you let it grow normally you can reduce height by 50% and still have the same root systeme and canopy structure without having sacreficing any tops ti make it grow wide. It will grow wide and keep its original structure.. its a technic use in supercropping that more define in limiting height witho topping. There use to be a word for it i think its been lost somewhere. But its all about xylem and pholem.. i think they used to call this pholeming. Then its move to knuckling and when people are bad at it and fuck up they call it ewlbiwing.. but when its catch on early its phloeming aja knuckling. Joerge servante migh have mantion this in a super cropping video a long time ago... But when used early one every week all the way thru first weeks if flowering it really boost yeild. Since you use the strectch and all and converted that energie toward a super highway of xylem and ploem by creating a wider stemp (stock)
Git ti becime god and tell that plant where and how to grow... I see people with stringht and sticks everywhere and i laugh. Because its possible to make your plant grow exactly where you want it ti grow. 4-5 years ago i was showing this stem cracking technic to a friends a and a few years later i was watching karl kushman shiwing how to chryro oarctice to get a plant to grow hiw you want it.. i thought it was cool to watch a video of this been done and actually having a name for it. But any hiw your the boss. The more you'll grow a strain the more you'll know what you can and cannot do with it

Back
Top Bottom