Choosing a Strain

Skybound

As if living in one of the states that has NOT yet decriminalized wasn't burden enough, this gets further complicated by the ginormous list of strains and hybrids, so I ask this great forum for suggested strainsto suit my situation. Here is the environment that I am building.

I am slowly constructing a pretty stealthy grow box that measures 38"W x 30"D x 84"H. The actual grow area only consists of 30" x 30" x 48". Depending on the diameter of the duct fan, I may be able to add another inch or two to the height, but that's the space. The medium is a home made Aeroponic system that consists of an 18 gal. rubbermaid tote, 4 sites of rocks, sprayers underneath that sit in the res with an airstone, and a top drip feeding bar across the lid for the kiddies. The light is a 400w dimmable MH/HPS (changable). Air filtration is gonna be built right into the wall, and overall airflow will not be an issue.

With all of that said, I am using this time to collect all materials needed, hoping to also locate a strain that will grow in that limited amount of space, not throw a hissy fit for having to share the light with sisters and of course produce a large yield of good quality bud.

Though this will be my first time to bat, I have been studying off and on for over a decade and am very confident that I won't mess up a whole lot. I'm basically starving myself now and for the weeks to come to get this project built within a reasonable budget (est $700) with hopes of being able to recoup my investment and move the 2nd grow to a more advantageous and discrete location.

So far BC Chronic and White Widow have caught my attention, and I'd greatly appreciate any other suggestions of strains that will be good for the environment I can provide. Also, do any of these seed distributors transact in USD? I haven't the faintest idea of how to get my mits on some Euros.

I have since found a solution to the above dilemma. In another thread, a member said one of 420's sponsors was a site in the UK called Herbies and wouldn't ya know that when I began typing Herbies, one of the suggested word that followed was seeds, so I clicked on it. In that site "Hebriesheadshop.com" they have different ways in which they itemize their strains, i.e. drop down menus (or other icons) where you can enter what parameters you want applied and then click search. Results matching the parameters you set are then listed. Also different currencies can be displayed to show price in GBP EUR USD & AUD. I feel like a kid in a candy store on that site. Hope this thread helps

Back
Top Bottom