Choosing Seeds

I probably am posting in the wrong area, however I want to choose good seeds, so this has been helpful. I have all the phone numbers and addresses for Santa Cruz County dispensaries, however none of these have yet to post much online. I would like to know if anyone knows which ones have good seed selection, if any and yes, I do have my card, as does my partner, b/f. The only California site close enough to us with web information is Oaksterdam and we do not want to go to Oakland...we will eventually. Any information on the following would be appreciated. GWCR, SCPC and the Hemporium and seeds available. Thanks in advance. Sorry if I posted in the wrong place.

To clarify, because you are always the best in answering my silly questions:
Greenway Compassionate Relief; Santa Cruz Patients Collective and Hemporium are all located in Santa Cruz and Felton, CA. thanks again...Everything else from my prior posts, is going excellent and you are all much appreciated.

Best online seed bank reference would be helpful in any instance. From what I read via cannabible the OG Kush is where its at.

I recently ordered seeds from Nirvana and was very satisfied. They kept me updated via email.

Cannot comment as to quality, as I just put them to bed.

Back
Top Bottom