Choosing the right light

nirnirnir

hello guys!
im gonna start my first grow, and i want the best equipment (investing from the begining)....
I'm growing indoors, in a 60X100X170 closet, and im going to use all of the space by using scrog.
currently im having a roblem with circulation so i came to think about led (much less heat)
I'm willing to spend 600$ for light, but prefer to spend around 450$ - 480$.
should i go for led or HPS? if led is the best way for me, which led should i get?
thanks!

Are those dimensions correct 5ft wide x 8.3ft long x 14 foot high? If so, you need about 2000 watts of lighting. You won't be able to purchase that much LED lighting for your budget. It'll be tight to get HPS for that price.

We use the metric system over here, its centimeter....lets say 250w hps is morr then enough for me

We use the metric system over here, its centimeter....lets say 250w hps is morr then enough for me

You didn't put a location or a unit standard so I went with the most commonly posted measurement.

So about 2ft x 3ft x 5.5ft... 6 square feet... That would be roughly 300 watts of HPS for minimal proper lighting during flowering.

If you want to go with a cheaper panel I would suggest TopLED's 144x3 reflector for your scrog.

If you are looking for a little higher quality, Advanced 300 or something in that range would work nicely.

Back
Top Bottom