Choppy's DWC Blue Cookies Grow Journal Oct 2018

chopdoc

Strain is Blue Cookies from Crop King seeds.

Indica Mix of Girl Scout Cookies and Blueberry

Seed germinated 10-24

Indoor grow

DWC Hydro

Reservoir size 5 Gal

25W LED light for germination/seedling. 600W LED grow light for Veg/Flowering

Grow tent 20 X 36 X 60

Nutrients & supplements: Fox Farms, Recharge, AN Bud Candy, Hydroguard

Good day and welcome to my Journal. This will be my first journal on 420 site. I have about a dozen grows experience but I am always looking for suggestions, discussions, and idea's to help my grows along. I am strictly a hobbyist grower and grow only for my own pleasure. A fun little retirement activity :) My ultimate goal is to harvest a full pound of dried buds from one seed.
With this grow I will also be growing a Blueberry plant and am almost hoping it will be a male plant. I want so bad to cross a blueberry with whitewidow :p That should be some wicked good herb. If it is a male plant I will be freezing the pollen for future use.

Recent grows I been training them to grow flat and had a high success rate with this method. With this grow I am planning on implementing some of Light Addicts Fluxing method.

Come yall, sit back, spark one up and follow along. :) Everyone welcomed here :)

Attachments

• 20181024_084444.jpg
    20181024_084444.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 286
HEY , just rolled up a crow bar and ordered the same seeds from crop king also, gonna follow along for this ride , may the gods of green be with you !!!

I'm in chop. I am also growing CKS Blue Cookies so I am interested in how yours turn out. I won't spam your thread (unless you want me to lol) with my pics so if you want you can check out my journal, link is in my sig below. Where did you get your Blueberry from? I have a fem from Canuck going as well as a fem White Rhino.

Hey there chop! Joining in early, look forward to that fluxing action. I just joined 420 aswell, but on my first grow. Nice to meet you!

I'm in chop. I am also growing CKS Blue Cookies so I am interested in how yours turn out. I won't spam your thread (unless you want me to lol) with my pics so if you want you can check out my journal, link is in my sig below. Where did you get your Blueberry from? I have a fem from Canuck going as well as a fem White Rhino.

Hi Nick, My blueberry seed came from Crop King Seeds. It hasnt popped yet but am hoping tomorrow it will have either a tap root or a new seed germinating.

Love your blueberry comparison thread. Lots of info to read yet.

Started these same seeds on 9/27. They're still little things, and it's my first grow so I nute burned them a little, but they're looking good. I registered just to follow your grow, though! We're using pretty much the same setup, so good luck to you!

I have a few from yesterday, I'll upload 'em. Like I mentioned, some issues - They're still really short, for one, but I dunno if that's normal, or if I stunted them a bit. Pretty sure they're showing signs of Magnesium deficiency.
help4.jpg
help2.jpg
help3.jpg
help1.jpg
help5.jpg

Attachments

• help4.jpg
    help4.jpg
    336.9 KB · Views: 272
I have a few from yesterday, I'll upload 'em. Like I mentioned, some issues - They're still really short, for one, but I dunno if that's normal, or if I stunted them a bit. Pretty sure they're showing signs of Magnesium deficiency.

Hey Grownicorn, your girls dont look too good. It doesnt look like a DWC setup, curious, what kind is it? And what kind of nutes are you using?

Hey Grownicorn, your girls dont look too good. It doesnt look like a DWC setup, curious, what kind is it? And what kind of nutes are you using?

Yeah, they're looking much better today, though. These pics are a few days old at this point. I nute burned them a little when they were a bit young, and they're showing signs of early Mg deficiency, but a flush and some CalMag helped both of those problems - They're growing FAST now.

I plan to keep them in 4 inch rockwool cubes for the next 1-2 weeks, until the root mass has nearly filled the cube, before transplanting into an RDWC system I built. As for nutes, I'm using the nutrient starter pack from Humboldt's Secret.

1666118833527.png

Morin 420, time for a lil update.

20181029_083614.jpg

My little Blue Cookies girl is growing nicely. I will be putting her into a bucket and getting the drip going soon so her roots will grow down to the reservoir. The quicker I can get her roots into the nute solution, the faster she will grow.

20181029_083552.jpg

This is a blueberry seed that I finally got to pop. I am almost hoping that it will be a male plant but if its a girl and I get a ton of buds from here. I wont complain :p

This next pic is a tip for the poor man growers out there. Once your buds are harvested you have to have a way to cure and store the buds. I found these 1 gallon pickle bottles perfect for that. They cost $5 and to buy a gallon mason jar locally around here is $10 so it saves ya $5 and you get a bunch of pickles to munch on or even throw away if ya dont like pickles :p Once bottle is empty wash it out with soap and water, let it sit for a week and all pickle smell will be gone. Lid has to dry open side up. These jars will hold around 150 grams of buds which for most harvest its perfect.

20181029_084217.jpg

Back
Top Bottom