420 Magazine Background

Christians smoking Weed?

Preston9mm

Member of the Month: Oct 2018 - Photo of the Month: Nov 2018
I was literally about to start a similar thread when I saw this!
Love it!
I believe God led me to cannabis to lead me away from addiction. It wasn't until I had completely surrendered to addiction when an opportunity to try smoking some herb landed in front of me.
Clean from prescriptions for almost 2 years now. IMHO.... This was the Lord's work.

Glad to meet some like-minded folks...
-P

TheMadDabber

Member of the Month: Dec 2017 - Nug of the Month: June 2018
I was literally about to start a similar thread when I saw this!
Love it!
I believe God led me to cannabis to lead me away from addiction. It wasn't until I had completely surrendered to addiction when an opportunity to try smoking some herb landed in front of me.
Clean from prescriptions for almost 2 years now. IMHO.... This was the Lord's work.

Glad to meet some like-minded folks...
-P
Amen brother. No coincidence we got stationed here where I could get off my scriptions. I've never felt like things we're more right than they are today. Thank God!!!

Preston9mm

Member of the Month: Oct 2018 - Photo of the Month: Nov 2018
Amen brother. No coincidence we got stationed here where I could get off my scriptions. I've never felt like things we're more right than they are today. Thank God!!!
Man, coming back to Christ changed my world. Finally found a church that isn't "religious" but more "the word is what matters" kind of congregations. Just the natural flow of life led me from a surly veteran addicted to multiple pills & fresh out of jail for an opiate induced DWI; back to a good father, husband, and member of the community. Back to work, grab coffee with the pastor from time to time, shit... Even coaching 6-8 year old girls baseball! LoL
Life is great!

I love this thread!

I am Christian, devout, actually. Episcopalian. I, too, believe that God gave us weed and for specific reason......our good and giggly stellar health!

So glad I found Y'all!!

Love and Peace be with Y'all!

was raised baptist, don't do religion, try to be spiritual . ideas have changes alot over the years, they drank wine in the bible, im sure there were some sort of plants being used, imho as long as you dont hurt anyone else its all good

Bluenoser

I agree, as long as you are not hurting anyone else, OR hurting yourself in any way, it's OK with God.
Genisis 1:29 clearly states all the plants were given to us for our food, and our medicine depending on what translation you read.
Many Christians are only familiar with substance abuse issues, because they came from that background (including my pastor) and have no understanding of medicinal usages of plants or even alcohol.

I've even seen Christians suffering from cancer refuse cannabis treatment because of the stigma associates with it's use.

My people are dying from lack of knowledge immediately comes to mind, so sad.