Christmas time

B-WOOD_Smokers

Sup Everybody. As you all know Christmas time is just around the corner. And im shit faced when it comes to buying presents. All my friends are of course potheads like me. What are some gift ideas to get them besides weed. What have yall gotten before as gifts, that involve mary jane. And where would be a good place to buy stuff like that, Spencers???:bongrip: :bong: :grinjoint:

Get them, nice glass(bong, Pipe), Lots of assorted blunt varities, A quality grinder, Informative Literature (Cannabible's, Big book of bud's, or subscription to magazine of sorts)

Or Dvd's they may find intriguing.

Good luck.

rhythmbandit said:
get them some xmas bud:bongrip:

Yeah.. some Christmas cheer!:cheesygrinsmiley:

Zacaboo288 said:
Flavored papers, stash apparel like wrist bands and hats with stash pockets, kaleidoscope, stash box, hemp jewelry, sun glasses, a small indoor plant/shrub (with stash comparment if possible:smokin3:), coffee mug, hemp watch, batch of special birthday brownies, chill CD, t-shirt with hand drawn artwork, posters, trip to the Metropolitan Museum of Art, armadillo, videogame, bobblehead for the car, or anything else that says "hey man, you mean the world to me"

......................:laughtwo:

Any thing that is 420 related. A nice lighter, falvored papers are sweet to receive once in a while, a couple blunt wraps and nice little grinder....

I got fond memories of smoking out on X-mas.

me too,,,imma get twisted on X-Mas...it will be my first X-Mas in my own home with my wife and kids. I'm half italian so we normally got to my grandmother's for manicottis and sausage and meatballs, and ham, and turkey,,,,but me and the fam are stayin home,,,,and that means I aint drivin so it will be a very "green" x-mas,,,,,enjoy,,:cheesygrinsmiley:

first christmas running around SF XD

Back
Top Bottom