Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!

I wanna try LEDs too but your shit is lookin good mah man :D can't wait to see how it does in about 3-4 weeks what I would do if I were u which I'm not but if I was jus rotate them so they get more light to places they need it btw glad to see ur back I was behining to wonder if somethin happend :p

Yeah something did happen, I over worked my self.. :smokin: but not today! haha

I do rotate a bit but the way the gals have grown they kind of cant be moved too much as they have grown according to the lights. KB is the only one with problems. she grew out sparsely as opposed to bushy like BS. oh well as soon as I get the animals that are cuddling on either side of me to move I'm going to tie her up a bit.

Lol at least the dog dnt wake u up at 3 am like
me!! Lol we poseted at same time

Haha, no but she didn't let me go to bed till about 3! and then wanted to go out at like 7.. ugh... she's like 7 years old too, where does all this energy come from. :laughtwo: shouldn't she be happy enough to just sleep all day at this age?

Good, I have some questions for you about the Technaflora nutes! So you recommend I follow the "Transplanting Stage" instructions right now for my clones?

What about sprout?

Take lots of pics too! ;) Enjoy your day!

Hey lady!

Yeah your clones will respond very well to the transplant stage right now. keep them misted with the thrive alive green and water and the soil moist with the thrive alive green, root 66 and sugar daddy as directed. once they look like they are sprouting new growth I'd switch to a 1/4 strength mix of the veg for the first week. 1/2 strength the following and full mix after that.

As for the sprout for now just water as needed. What I did for mine was once i had two or three soil nodes I gave them the transplant mix for a week as well as misted with thrive alive green. then the next week I started in on the 1/4 strength veg mix.

The clones will eventually go to Fox Farms Soil Nutes, I didn't have the cash for them when I bought everything else. I figure I can give them a little bit of this in the meantime. They are still in beer cups in my dispensary growers "mystery soil" and a cube that looks like a chocolate cupcake. :)

Plus it gets me in practice for mixing in the DWC when I have clones.

Let me know if you think this is a bad idea about the nutes, I just wanted to make sure I didn't stress them out too much in the transfer home and their new lights and environment.

That will be just fine. Just remember that even at this stage your not adding the nutes to the soil every watering. that will stress and burn them. thats why you mist with the thrive alive.

so I tied up the KB a bit to get her in shape in better using her lights. here are some photos!

baby_likes_bondage.JPG

lovely_bondage.JPG

is_it_brighter_in_here.JPG

here you can see the bulb I added to the BS. that corner was in much need of lighting. This should help out a bunch.

OUTSTANDING! You'll be knee deep in buds... I have 3 leaves and looking great in the solo cups, mixed up CalMag and Grow Big at half dose since the first set of leaves. I found 2.5 gallon tubs at dollar store today. When would you recommend re-potting?

LOL @ the dog and cat sitting, just imagine being a parent...sheeesh, talk about no sleep. Stay FRESH!

Its actually not that bad, my cat and the dog are getting along swimmingly. Kitty is super in heat though and thats annoying. earlier though she was rubbing on the dog in the gripps of a really bad horny cat attack and the dog looks down and starts licking her head. it was super cute. Kttty got weired out though and ran away. haha the cat I am kitty sitting just hides. If she does come out its just to meow at every one and then she goes and hides. haha

I am hopping to hit a 1/4 pound with this grow but I'm not holding my breath on that. its super do able I think though. only time will tell!

it depends on how well your roots have developed really. If you think the roots are more or less taking up allt he room they can in the cups then its time. I transplanted at like 4 sets I think. It really doesn't matter a whole lot when you transplant them, they will grow into their new pots. Just remember that the roots wont be in the reservoir so you need to water them a little bit like twice a day for a week or so. You'll want to pour water just around the area where you know the roots are to encourage them to grow out in search of water. But dont let the roots go dry either. so a little bit directly on the roots for good measure as well.

Do you have a journal for these girls?

My Drug Sniffing/Murdering Kitty is in heat too. Weird!

She thinks she's a dog though, a German Shepherd Dog to boot! She cuddles with my Shepherd and grooms him... Eats his dog food, (the big honkin dry food we give him) and sleeps with him!!!

Back to the topic at hand! Your girls LOOK AWESOME!!! I'm glad I got the nutes you are using!!! Thanks for the tip! I can't wait till my girls get as big!

Now here's a riddle. How long does it take to germ a seed at 9,000 feet above sea level using a paper towel method? :rofl::rofl::rofl::passitleft:

My Drug Sniffing/Murdering Kitty is in heat too. Weird!

She thinks she's a dog though, a German Shepherd Dog to boot! She cuddles with my Shepherd and grooms him... Eats his dog food, (the big honkin dry food we give him) and sleeps with him!!!

Back to the topic at hand! Your girls LOOK AWESOME!!! I'm glad I got the nutes you are using!!! Thanks for the tip! I can't wait till my girls get as big!

Now here's a riddle. How long does it take to germ a seed at 9,000 feet above sea level using a paper towel method? :rofl::rofl::rofl::passitleft:

I know, I know..11 days?

Thanks GD! They are huge! A whole lot bigger than I had thought they would get, given the LST and topping. BS is about as big as MB was last grow, and thats crazy! I just hope they produce as I hope they do. I hope you have as good as success with them as I has so far.

Your kitty sounds chill! kitty and the dog aren't quite that close as they have just meet a few days ago, but it would be so cute if they would sleep together. Dont really think it will happen though.

Its actually not that bad, my cat and the dog are getting along swimmingly. Kitty is super in heat though and thats annoying. earlier though she was rubbing on the dog in the gripps of a really bad horny cat attack and the dog looks down and starts licking her head. it was super cute. Kttty got weired out though and ran away. haha the cat I am kitty sitting just hides. If she does come out its just to meow at every one and then she goes and hides. haha

I am hopping to hit a 1/4 pound with this grow but I'm not holding my breath on that. its super do able I think though. only time will tell!

it depends on how well your roots have developed really. If you think the roots are more or less taking up allt he room they can in the cups then its time. I transplanted at like 4 sets I think. It really doesn't matter a whole lot when you transplant them, they will grow into their new pots. Just remember that the roots wont be in the reservoir so you need to water them a little bit like twice a day for a week or so. You'll want to pour water just around the area where you know the roots are to encourage them to grow out in search of water. But dont let the roots go dry either. so a little bit directly on the roots for good measure as well.

Do you have a journal for these girls?

A QP! damn good gollie my garsh. How tall r they now? looks like passing 20 inches or more. I may have to set a journal up later if this thing works out OK. I plan on keeping a Mom and try the cloning again. So plenty of time for making a journal. Maybe by then I'll have a grow in Hempy done. Hey I germed seeds in cup o water and noticed it takes 24 hrs to pop out a tap root. In my case I put it in a peat moss pellet and as soon as I saw the Petioles pop out I rinsed the peat moss pellet till it was gone and off the root, then I just stuck it in the perlite..I did two like that and kept one in the moss, I'll never leave it in the moss again it turns my perlite yellow and I had some black nats popping out of it. Just stoned and thought you should know. :cool:

Thanks for the advice by the way.. lol

The girls do look nice,, and I was thinking about it a bit last night. Basically, you are growing in a bucket of perlite,, right? that stuff is way loose,, how to the girls not fall over? I mean,, I need a good stick on most of mine in dirt... just curious.

and how do you transplant? do you have a real big root mass, solid, like dirt, or is it all coiled up at the botom where the water is?

and, can it be reused after your grow,,, like I hvae to throw away my dirt,, but could you jusr rinse out the perlite, and be good to go for another grow?

oh, and cost,, what is cost of perlite, compared to dirt?

Ya I can't wait to see how much the yeilds is chrome ;) either that was my guess as wel... A qp but one can only hope Btw I didn't know u topped! O ya zen I don't think perilite is very expensive at all man u can find it in lowes or home depot next to the soil as well as the vermaculite or howwever u spell it

Hey HZ,

Yeah its just a bucket of perlite, nothing else, well besides water. They dont need any support at all, you'd think they do but they manage to hold them selfs up by them self. I think it has to do with the fact that when I transplant I bury the stem up to the lowest set of leaves, this may help in keeping them from being too top heavy with no lower support other than roots. normally when your pleant would just kind of sit on top of the medium and under that just roots. But every time from sprout to final trans plant I bury their stems. this not only gives them support but also more area from which to sprout roots. its like a fence post, you dont just stick in in the ground a few inches you burry it deep, this gives it stability.

Transplanting is easy, you just fill the bucket as high as you need it to be so that the plant sits at the desired height then fill around the plant and top it off. As this is my first Hempy I am not sure what the root ball looks like but when I transplanted the root was heaviest at the bottom but also filled the entire rest of the cup as well, but def heaviest at the bottom.

Yes you can reuse the perlite you just wash it off with a water and h202 solution. which is nice since you dont have to keep buying new medium every grow. Which honestly isn't that big of a deal I got 2 cu ft for like $20 which may not sound like a lot but it is. When you look at my buckets for instance, I'm using less than half of that. the same amount of dirt needed for my grow would cost about $50 for good dirt and thats a one time use.

Skaihia: I hope I'm not to far off with that guess, I dont see why I can't hit it. I got a 1 1/2 ounces from my last grow and that was just one plant so I dont see why I cant do that times three.

Sisco: I kept one plant in peat and took one out. I didn't get any yellowing I did have that algae issue but it was solved with a H202 flush. no biggie. I actually have been meaning to do another one just for root health sake. Maybe not though, who knows. :laughtwo:

exactly.

I am pissed one of these dumb animals (puppy I'm looking at you) must have been messing around in my room today. cause I just got home and the damned lights where off.. fuck. Hope they don't hermie on me now... Stupid animals.

Back
Top Bottom