Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!

It could be worse, you could pay $$$ for spider mite infested clones...
Hence the avatar change, the dark queen is at war with the dreaded Borg. Aka Spider mites.

OH NOES!! Thats awful! I'm going to jump over to read about it in your journal in a moment.. I tell you between this and the first shipment of supplies this grow is going swimmingly. :laughtwo: this only means you'll have great luck with the end results. you know, no pain no gain. :blunt:

No I hear ya bother and I agree. I would hate to have had the lights on longer than they should be and cause a reveg, at the stage I would be very sad and upset if that were to happen. with lights out its just extra dark time. I just hope like i said it didn't mess with them too much and cause any stress. the ladies look so fantastic It would just break my heart. :(

I need to buy some batteries so I can give another update here in a day or so. That reminds me I also need to go back out to the store and buy water. They gals are doing a gallon every two days between the three of them. I should just use tap water but I dont think my city water is any good. Besides its only $.99 for a jug refill of distilled.

Thanks Chrome,, you answered my questions... I was always afraid of burying the stem on transplants,, I always tried to get it the same level it was.. (I guess a hold over from my rose trans-planting days,,) it would f the roses up if I buried too deep. Good to know that is not the case here,,

Yo! here is a preview of my up and coming journal. I am VERY excited about the growth and NO BUGS! Feminized Cole Train at 15 days from seed.
007356.JPG
Hope you don't mind me posting this one pic. Take care and don't work too hard.:morenutes:

Nnnyyy waiiii how are ur girls doin how is the top that burned itself doing?? Pics?? I hope you are fortunate enough as me to have it split into two buds!! I swear that was amazing u gotta see it! But hopefully it heals nicely ;)

My White Widow seeds popped today. :) I have pics in my J.

Your girls look wonderful as always.

Hey every one!

First things first. a Photo update will arrive tonight! Yay! secondly sorry I still have been a tad bit absent, not gone I'm here but I'm getting some new feet under me around here. its been keeping me reading more than posting. Not for much longer.

Next order of business Sisco buddy get that damned journal up already! that pic is such a tease! Isn't the growth rate just amazing in those buckets!

HZ glad I could help buddy, Oh update I have a interview at a university in their IT department! woohoo! hope to god I get it. this bench tech stuff blows, no offense GD your a business owner so its different. But as a simpleton working the bench for scraps. It sucks. too much work, too much garbage to work on, no challenges, too little pay I hate it, hate it, hate it. Plus working 1pm to 9 pm keeps me off the forums when I would rather be on here. I miss the days at my last job a lot, that wont happen but I could be back earlier. right I'm ranting. :) any ways moving on

GD! sweet I'll pop over in a few to see them! there better the pics!

Ok well stay tuned for that up date I need to do so tying down first. Oh and diner needs to be had. so hungry!

:blunt:

Already here it is first hour of the first first day of September what better time to do a photo update!

So lets start off with the group shot! (please excuse the mess)
91_2.JPG

91_1.JPG

the 2nd main cola on LB

91_3.JPG

The tallest cola on "KB" not sure whats going on with this plant. all the leaves are weird on the colas. plus she just doesn't seem to be putting weight on. Crystaly as all get out though.

91_4.JPG

through the looking bush.

91_5.JPG

under shot of BS. she's putting some weight on. thinking some pruning might be needed.

91_6.JPG

Bling Bling on the KB

91_7.JPG

BS

91_8.JPG

not sure who this is but i think its LB

91_9.JPG

More BS under shot

91_10.JPG

Here is the one that grew in to the light

91_11.JPG

Same bud different angle

Hey Herbs looking great. I woodn't worry to much about a one shot deal on your lites. I've pulled countless from outside puttem inside and other way around without hermieing them. That happens when ya get up half thru the cycle nd get the head lite out afew times. Outside in nature somedays are downrite DARK, and some moons are downrite full if ya know what I mean. Looking good there on the herb's. If you are going to prune be sure the leaf is 50/50 dead or sickly. Unless your doing it for lite to get alittle deeper. But over 50% good means it's still producing for the good of the plant. GL My friend
Keepem Green

My Journal pages are whipping by so fast I am not sure if you saw my helmet head White Widow Sprout and her sister ;) They sprouted this morning. So fresh seeds germ in about 6 days in soil at 9000 ft above sea level. Just thought I would give you the info so next time you run into an high altitude grower like myself.

Helmet head looks funny, not as in bad, as in comically hysterical! I'll try to get more pics of her tomorrow.

Your girls don't even look like the same plants as they were 2 weeks ago. Man they are HUGE!!!! Thanks for the tip again on the Recipe For Success, I doubt my girls would have survived the BORG invasion without it!!!

hey thanks Norcaliwood!

Yeah I wanna do a trim for light reason. Yet on the other hand the moe leaves the more energy she can absorb. hmmmm.. I dunno if I will do the trim yet or not. Maybe wait a week or so.. Figure I'm about 5 weeks from harvest so plenty of ground to cover yet.

Hey GD!

Yeah I did her! thats how KB spent her first day out of soil as well rocking the safety helmet, haha. You know you can just pluck it right off. If you dont the growth might start funny but they will recover.

the_little_ones.JPG

home4.JPG

like I said they grow out of it..

I had to hunt back for these its hard to believe I started them way back in june and its 8/1 already. dang.. time flies!

Already here it is first hour of the first first day of September what better time to do a photo update!

So lets start off with the group shot! (please excuse the mess)
91_2.JPG

91_1.JPG

the 2nd main cola on LB

91_3.JPG

The tallest cola on "KB" not sure whats going on with this plant. all the leaves are weird on the colas. plus she just doesn't seem to be putting weight on. Crystaly as all get out though.

91_4.JPG

through the looking bush.

91_5.JPG

under shot of BS. she's putting some weight on. thinking some pruning might be needed.

91_6.JPG

Bling Bling on the KB

91_7.JPG

BS

91_8.JPG

not sure who this is but i think its LB

91_9.JPG

More BS under shot

91_10.JPG

Here is the one that grew in to the light

91_11.JPG

Same bud different angle
Sure looks like they'll be tall ones! :cheer:You smelling anything yet? As for a journal... I think I'll hang back till I get my Mother or Mothers lined up. I need to take my time, Still working on the Veg. Chamber which will hold my Mother and cuttings.

You keep hanging in there with your not so be-loved job, I have a customer that keeps changing her mind...makes me more money but is a pain in the ass. Moving furniture up and down a Condo with no Air Conditioning, cat is always walking in and out my feet... We do what is needed for that paper.

Take care of yo'self and those ladies. :goodluck:

Looking good bro it is hard to belive that time has gone by so fast it does seem like June was just a little while ago aren't you amazed at what you have done with your time though?

Looking good bro it is hard to belive that time has gone by so fast it does seem like June was just a little while ago aren't you amazed at what you have done with your time though?

A lot of people I know are turned off of growing because it takes a little bit of time. I've come to the realization that time will pass anyway, might as well run a garden too.

Plus once you start growing, you can't get enough of it. I like gardening almost as much as I like smoking the final product. :)

Laters.

Back
Top Bottom