Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!

Looking great and rocking the bondage. :slide:

I noticed the mod title. Congrats buddy! A very fitting position. ;)

Yo! here is a preview of my up and coming journal. I am VERY excited about the growth and NO BUGS! Feminized Cole Train at 15 days from seed.

Looking good kid!

Hey thanks guys.

Yeah they smell a ton, and so yummy. Its great when I come home and go in my room I'm slapped up side the head with the most wonderful smell.

Bud, well put! time will pass you by regardless might as well utilize it! I mean I spend less than an hour a day with the ladies. I mean its really no hassle at all. what else would I be doing? besides since the times gonna pass by why not get rewarded for it doing so? Its like every so often you get a prize just for living. Its awesome!

Thanks pres, I just love giving back to the community. I feel it has given me so much that I owe it to the community to do my part. Its a lot of work but worth every moment.

No update on the ladies, still just doing their thing.

Hey Chrome,

Since your the resident expert on the Recipe for Success, I wanted to ask you a question RE the Nutes.

I just upcanned/transplanted the clone girls into 6 inch pots with Fox Farms Ocean Forest Soil mixed with about 25 % Perlite.

What feeding schedule do you recommend at this stage???

If your so inclined, I have pics of the girls in my J. There a little battle worn, but they are recovering nicely.

G

I would do one last watering of just sugar daddy and Root 66. You could ad a 1/4 tsp or so of thrive alive red as well. Then next feeding mix 1/4 strength veg mix. You well on your way now!

I would do one last watering of just sugar daddy and Root 66. You could ad a 1/4 tsp or so of thrive alive red as well. Then next feeding mix 1/4 strength veg mix. You well on your way now!

Which stage on the instructions is that???

Forgive me, I am having a blonde/senior moment here...

Thanks!
G

Haha. I have those all the time. Mix for transplant. when I was at this stage I also added 1/4 thrive alive red. Though being that yous in the FFOF i dont think you'd need it. since i was in just perlite I was worried they would start to starve. But that FFOF is chuck full of goodies.

Cool Thanks!!!

Those moments happen to me more than you know... frustrating it is... and speak like yoda I do...

If you can't tell, english isn't my native language... LOL

I think its time my much ignored journal got some new photos!

1_a_1.JPG

1_a_2.JPG

1_a_3.JPG

1_a_4.JPG

1_a_5.JPG

1_a_6.JPG

As you can see all are well and happy. Progress is slow and steady. Nothing exciting to report.

Kind of makes for boring updates. Hempy, great for plants, boring for journals.. :blunt:
:rofl:

On a personal level I have a 2nd interview tomorrow for help desk gig at a college! thats kind of cool and exciting. I am working up to 10 hours a day, 7 days a week at the pc shot and thats getting old fast. need a change, need money just found out that a buddy in the navy will be state side and is getting married in January. Hawaii to be exact and i need funds to head out there for that. *crossing fingers that i can pull it off*

Looking good brother. Jumping in on this journal a lil late, but I like what youre doing. I will definitely be checking you out.

I started mine off in jiffy pots then moved the whole thing, jiffy pots and all in to plastic 16 ounce cups. moved to my buckets after that. Its super easy.

If I may add a bit of criticism, constructive of course, Forgo the 5000k bulbs.I don't want to use the word useless but they are kind of, you know. Also the 2700k during veg really aren't Ideal either. Really you wont need that many lights in a 4x4 for 4 plants any ways. I'm only running 12 23watt bulbs and and 3 42watt bulbs. my closet is 4x4 and I think my coverage is working just fine :) .

Also the MH during flower, esp during the first 2 weeks will cause some killer flower stretch, may just be better off going from the CFLs to HPS. Just a few thought morsels for you to chew on..

Thanks for stopping by guys!

As far as germing goes, I always used a coffee cup filled with distilled water and I put it in a dark place. Seeds float the first day and are usually submerged by the second day.

dude the kushberry I got going now is starting week 7 out and I've been sampling it since week 5 and it just keeps getting better. The past week it really fattened up and got dense. I can't see it going any longer than 7-8 weeks.

I start my seeds in paper towels dampen with warm water. Thats warm not hot. Place them in a zip lock baggie and then place tha bag into a warm dark place.

So the "kushberry" had to be tied up again, she leaned over under her owm weight. still not packing on the buds liek the others. just kind of tall and lanky. will do an update soon.

Hey Chrome, I came across some Kushberry so I had to stop by. Looks like all is good, I'm sure she will fill out nicely. :)

Kushberry_Close_Up2.JPG

dang thats mighty fine looking. I think she will fill out, I have retied her again to optimize her light expsousre. I'm at work but I'll see if i can snap some pics when i get home. she's startting to get super thirsty as well. she always drinks her res up faster than theo ther ladies.

Sup Skaihai, I know I've been a tad neglectfful of my journal lately. I work too damn much, also not much to report. Its good for me bad for the journsl. boring, boring, boring. :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom