Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!

:laughtwo:

haha heck yeah. really its just KB this is super forsty, LB has a good covering as well. But no wheres close to KB. BS has a good coating but only on the inner part of the bud, not so much on leaves. she's so hairy its hard to capture on camera.

Smells wonderful in there as well. Should be a very happy man in weeks in come.

:blunt:

Woohoo. So I got some good news. I got a job I have been vying for over the past two weeks. This should allow me to be around more often again. I miss spending time here. :blunt:

Yeah I am pretty pumped. I feel like a jerk though. the guy I work for now really has been depending on me to keep his business open and running and I feel like I am totally screwing him over. I am working on training a replacement but I really doubt any one else is going to be willing to commit the time and energy I do to such a low paying, Low reward job. I'm just the type of guy who goes 110% on what ever my job is. The guy understands though I gotta do what to take care of my self. Still cant help but feel like a total jerk..

Hey thanks sisco! Yeah really pretty happy with things right now. things could still be better but what ever. I'm happy enough. Oh speaking of wanting more. today is me and the misses 2 year aniversery and I had no idea what I was gonna do for her as fund are limited. Well a guy comes into the shop looking to sell a laptop I look it over and its a very nice system ask how much he was looking to get. said $100, offered 80. So i ended up getting (a probably stolen) sony vaio worth about $1400 for $80! The woman will freak when see sees her new gift! she had been using a dell D610 (old pos). this thing has a 850mb video card, full 1080p screen. blue ray/dvd rw/dvdram/cdrw drive. two 500gig HD's, web came, 4 gigs of ram. Needless to say I think I did well. :blunt:

Haha yeah, she doesn't know it only coast me $80 bucks.!I just gave it to her, she's watching the HD trailer for the new harry potter as we speak. Hate harry potter as I do the trailer looks beautiful on that thing. she said for Christmas she's gonna get me the LED's I have been wanting.. :blunt:

hey chrome when are u gonna star preharvest flushing and all that good stuff man u know like no more nutes and just water.... im kinda wondering when myself ya know it seems like its getting closer everyday and i just cant fucking wait man

hey chrome when are u gonna star preharvest flushing and all that good stuff man u know like no more nutes and just water.... im kinda wondering when myself ya know it seems like its getting closer everyday and i just cant fucking wait man

In about two weeks. tentatively planning on two weeks any ways. They ladies really aren't ready yet. The ladie sare still putting on weight and the trics are only mostly cloudy as of now. I am hoping to do a phot update tonight so stay tuned!

Ok well I went to take some photo's and I only got one snap before my batteries died.
So here is my photo update teaser.
awww_snap.JPG

Back
Top Bottom