Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!

Oh boy have I hit the gold mine. I just came in to possession of a 1/4 of bubbleberry and after go through it I have found several quality looking seeds! This is from the same place as my "kushberry" which I found out is a bubba kush. So mystery solved. I cant wait to get them going. I plan on starting them this week end. :blunt:

Hey thanks for stopping by wingman, da goon, grandaddie and giovanni. I am pretty pumped about this next round too. Just stopped by my local hydro shop and bought another round of technaflora. My cat spilt my magical and sugar daddy on my last night. Ugh.

So I went back through my journal and just realized I'm on week 8! holy macaroni batman! how time does fly. This coincides with my ladies newest trend. they are starting to yellow and drop their leaves. I plan on one more full feed and then starts a flush of just water, sugar daddy and magical.

Setting tentative chop date of the 8th through the 10th. I am super pumped. I have not started my seeds yet as I am out of paper towels. I plan on getting my but to the store of batteries and paper towels maybe later tonight. So maybe photos later tonight.

Oh yeah the final seed count from the bubbleberry is 5. I am so excited about having these to grow and really hope for at least three females. two for me and one for an old friend that just moved to town and wants to grow as well. I will also be starting a few seeds from some mid's. I prefer to have more than one strain as I get strain burn out quick. So its nice to have different stuff around to smoke. though I really am enjoying this bubbleberry, its a great strain for me. very mellow and relaxing.

Ok well I am having a darned time trying to figure my trichrome status. Care to lend an eye?

I_dunno.jpg

enhanced.jpg

closer1.jpg

I want to say I see amber but I think I'm just stoned. my other two are still just cloudy and are a lot easier to read. with so many tric's crammed in here I'm having a hard time telling any thing one way or another.

Ok well I am having a darned time trying to figure my trichrome status. Care to lend an eye?

I_dunno.jpg

enhanced.jpg

closer1.jpg

I want to say I see amber but I think I'm just stoned. my other two are still just cloudy and are a lot easier to read. with so many tric's crammed in here I'm having a hard time telling any thing one way or another.

IC

Sorry I missed the whole party!

I love your pics! (+REP BABY!)

Interestingly, I have the very same issue right now! JH over 9 weeks and (those few trichs I've actually looked at) virtually everything's clear! ;)

got a new device to help w/ magnifying

If u don't mind, i'd like to throw a few pics at your thread in a day or 2.

Please just let me know if u :idea: :roorrip:

Cheers Bro!

high GrownManHollr!

Thanks buddy, I was pretty happy with those shots as well. I was pretty annoyed with not being able to get a good read by the photos so I bought a scope. Looking closer I could clearly the tric's and they were ready. I took a sample bud and did a quick dry in the oven at 200 degrees for about 30 min. Rolled up a pinner and give it a try. That was at 3:30 I was stoned solid till about 7. Its simply amazing. On that note look what I did.

chopped1.JPG

:rofl: Should dry out to just about an ounce. I chopped up a bunch of the pop corn buds in with the trim. Plan on making some ISO oil.

As for my other two ladies, Its day 59 and i picked Lb's mother on day 70 last time, will do the same. I'll take the other BS at that time as well. On the fence about starting a new grow right away or not.

Hey thanks Xbox!

I definitely recommend hempy buckets. they are so much better than soil, well at least in my opinion any ways. Esp when using CFLs. my other two ladies are probably going to give me an ounce and a half to two ounces each. which is awesome. People who think you can not grow or produce with CFL's really just dont have a clue. Sure HPS has its advantages but CFL also has its own advantages as well.

Hey thanks guys, They do smell awesome. Another day and they should be ready to move to the jars. Then I'll chop the next one down. I think LB is next. The once the last gal is chopped I think I'm shutting down the closet till after thanks giving. We have several family visits planned over the next few months. We also have to renegotiate our lease at the end of October which means the land lord will be through. So me and the misses agree that it would be best to close down shop for a little but.

Ok well I moved the last gal Into jars. After drying I got 30 grams from her. about where I expected. Will re weigh in another week when I break into her.

So I started chopping the next gal.
chopped_part_2_the_return_of_the_chopped.JPG

Thats all but one cola. I have one more cola and a whole lot of lower branches yet to chopp. How everthe lights kicked off before I could finish her.

Hey Chrome sorry I haven't been by for awhile but I see I picked a perfect time to check back! You've inspired me to try hempy too, I just moved my first seedling in today.

Great looking harvest, congratulations:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Was the first plant you chopped the Bubba Kush? I've ordered a BK seed so any tips or feedback are greatly appreciated... I'm going to backtrack and read the whole thread again.

Take care and great job!

Hey hey blue dog! Thats awesome your gonna give hempy a go! You'll really enjoy it, I promise! Its so low maintenance and high reward. There best be a journal! :blunt:

Yes that was the bubba, She's in a jar now and smells awesome. No singal smells have really popped yet just an over all sickly sweet smell. like honey. Its so stick as well. Cant wait to enjoy it. The lady I have hanging now is drying super slow thanks to some really damp weather the past week.

high GrownManHollr!

Thanks buddy, I was pretty happy with those shots as well. I was pretty annoyed with not being able to get a good read by the photos so I bought a scope. Looking closer I could clearly the tric's and they were ready. I took a sample bud and did a quick dry in the oven at 200 degrees for about 30 min. Rolled up a pinner and give it a try. That was at 3:30 I was stoned solid till about 7. Its simply amazing. On that note look what I did.

chopped1.JPG

:rofl: Should dry out to just about an ounce. I chopped up a bunch of the pop corn buds in with the trim. Plan on making some ISO oil.

As for my other two ladies, Its day 59 and i picked Lb's mother on day 70 last time, will do the same. I'll take the other BS at that time as well. On the fence about starting a new grow right away or not.

Ok well I moved the last gal Into jars. After drying I got 30 grams from her. about where I expected. Will re weigh in another week when I break into her.

So I started chopping the next gal.
chopped_part_2_the_return_of_the_chopped.JPG

Thats all but one cola. I have one more cola and a whole lot of lower branches yet to chopp. How everthe lights kicked off before I could finish her.

Killer! :cheer: You must be grinning a bit over there, with that freshly cut smell. :)
Hey, is there still a cola in the flower room?

So looking back, any snaggs that you think could have been avoided or anything you would like to do more of or less of, in your next Hempy grow?

And how do you get lipstick off white collars, are you still dating Kate Hudson?

WTF, I'm sorrry... So Congrats! You did it man:cheer:
I had 3/3 show me balls on my first attempt, I guess that fem. seed I got was a sham. It was a free b so can't really complaint.

Congrats, man and

Hey Hey,

I sure am. I got a jar curing and what you see in the last on still hanging. this is whats left to cut yet.

whats_left.JPG

As you can see I left one small cola and a all the under growth yet. figure I'll chop that after LB. I'm not super concerned with it.

As for things I'd change.. hmm. well if I grow kush again I know that it likes alot of light. I'd do my top /LST earlier. Other than that, I had no snags or set back this round. It was awesome and a pleasure. I can not wait to taste the harvest. Hempy is so easy and so hands off its almost retarded. Haha.

That sucks about your balls man. I really lucked out getting 3/3 females this round.

Back
Top Bottom