Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!

Ok well I moved what I had hanging into a jar. Got 32 grams dried from that plan thus far. I just came home for lunch and started chopping Lb. still a bunch to go and I'm alread over the 200 gram mark (wet of course). which means after weight loss I should be looking at well over 2 oz total dry for that plant and maybe another half or just shy total for the other. Again the bubba kush gave me 30 grams total. So I think I did it guys I will def have hit my QP goal! but lets not go counting chickens yet.

Ok well I moved what I had hanging into a jar. Got 32 grams dried from that plan thus far. I just came home for lunch and started chopping Lb. still a bunch to go and I'm alread over the 200 gram mark (wet of course). which means after weight loss I should be looking at well over 2 oz total dry for that plant and maybe another half or just shy total for the other. Again the bubba kush gave me 30 grams total. So I think I did it guys I will def have hit my QP goal! but lets not go counting chickens yet.

I'd say you did it Chrome! Let me know what you think of the BK, I just got a seed.

You'll be happy with the Bk for sure. Though be warned it gives the munchies something awful. Well at least for me and the lady it does. I'm really looking forwards to giving the bubble berry a go next round In a month or so when I fire the closet back up. Hopefully with some LED's as well. Maybe. we'll see. they are so gosh darned expensive.

You'll be happy with the Bk for sure. Though be warned it gives the munchies something awful. Well at least for me and the lady it does. I'm really looking forwards to giving the bubble berry a go next round In a month or so when I fire the closet back up. Hopefully with some LED's as well. Maybe. we'll see. they are so gosh darned expensive.

This hobby keeps sucking up money, but it's still cheaper than buying. Riskier too but we won't go there.

This coming grow will be my first with just cfl's... they've always gotten a lot of sun too and I have to say there are some really big buds on my plants now. It will be interesting the note the diff.

I'm going to try a straight 12/12 hempy grow under the lights and see what happens. I'm using Osmocote Plus for my nutes so I'm hoping I don't screw this one up.

Sorry I'm rambling, I was trying to say that I love those LED's too but I want to see what I can do with just cfl's first. Take care!

Yeah hempy + Osmocote = very easy grow for sure. CFL's are great but don't expect any thing close to the yield as from under the sun, thats a given. :rofl: But I'm totally a fan and I'm almost certain that now that I have a feel for the Hempy and have a few CFL grows under my belt I can really knock the next grow out of the ball park. I dare say I could pull 30% better results next time. :blunt:

Yeah hempy + Osmocote = very easy grow for sure. CFL's are great but don't expect any thing close to the yield as from under the sun, thats a given. :rofl: But I'm totally a fan and I'm almost certain that now that I have a feel for the Hempy and have a few CFL grows under my belt I can really knock the next grow out of the ball park. I dare say I could pull 30% better results next time. :blunt:

Do you think that if you had enough cfl's you could match what one of the dialed in led's can do? Or any of the HID lights? I guess a big part of the problem is how big the bulbs are and how close they have to be. You may not be able to physically get enough around them.

This last grow when the plants were inside I focused the lights on the buds. This time I'm going to focus more on the foliage. Keep them as healthy as possible and get the leaves as much light as possible. After all the roots and leaves pretty much exist to nurish the buds right?

What about hempy have you learned as you've gone along that you think will help increase your yield? I'd love to hear your thoughts on this. Thanks.

so I suppose ya'll are wondering how I made out.

well

jars9.jpg

Total dry weight is 124 grams. :grinjoint: I'm pretty stoked! I have only sampled the BK so far and after a few week cure its mind blowing!

hey thanks guys!

I fully intend to smoke till the break of dawn indeed! I'm having a small gathering on the 30th to celebrate and enjoy the harvest. till then I'm not smoking any of that. I want it all to be nicely cured before I dip into that stash.

Also keep an eye out for my next grow in the coming weeks. I'm not sure exactly the direction I will be going, but the words sea of green and bubble berry are being tossed around. But I dunno. I might just stick to the formula I'm going with but add one more light and go to 4 plants.. I dunno..

You and I both Chrome, I CAN'T WAIT, hoping for a half elbow or so(all personal for me,my parents(they smoke a gram a week, light weights) and a friend who helped out with various things, (I'm going to show him how to trim for the first time, AWWW a greenhorn, good thing I have pounds trimmed under my belt :cheesygrinsmiley:)... :wood:

Whats up Chromes. I'm new to this but want to try growing my own bud. In a few months I might be in an apartment of my own and I'll have the time and space to grow however much I want. I've already decided the strain and how many, I'd just like to know the basics. Yeah, you inspired me to put my name as Greenhorn while I was reading over your comments. Thought it would fit the situation. :headbanger:

Back
Top Bottom