CHRONIC its time

IMtoken

just uploaded sum pics of my chronic 1 hour before the chop but them on member gallary was not sure how to put them with this thread sorry ...have a look and tell if you think it was ready .... its the best plant i have ever grown for yeild and size..:grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint:

just uploaded sum pics of my chronic 1 hour before the chop but them on member gallary was not sure how to put them with this thread sorry ...have a look and tell if you think it was ready .... its the best plant i have ever grown for yeild and size..:grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint:

I was looking at your plants in the gallery last night, and I was hoping you would figure out how to post them in this thread. :grinjoint:

Excellent growing, you should get alot from that! :peace:

not really a pc wizard but got there in the end 156g wet and trimed buds where a bit fluffy but still very nice

grown in a tent with 400 hps start to finish bio canna veg and canna 13/14 for flower all from clones .... the whole of the flowering time was a 12/12 start to finish very gd venting and internal oss fans.....

Back
Top Bottom