Chronic Lights - White Widow x Big Bud - Hydro - Grow Journal - 1st Time!

There could of been worse calls. I played football for 12 years. And that's what they saw in the defense that corner made a hell of a move And Lockett didn't try hard enough for the ball period.

But to point out the true flaw they worked our d second half. Literally beat the hell out of them.

Our d put us in that position russ' arm got us that last drive. If bevells call would of worked his gambling would of been called a masterpiece but that's not where it ended up.

I would get a couple small 5000k or 6500k CFL bulbs, and put them about 2 inches above the plants. The 600, even turned down, would be too much. Either the heat or light intensity will get to them. And putting the light farther will only make them stretch more. Once they got to 3 weeks old I'd put them under the big light. But right now you just gotta worry about them rooting and not stressing too much. That goes for you and the plants. Just breathe, step back, and enjoy. It's a little hectic at first, but once you get in a groove, it's like any other thing you do.

"GO HAWKS".....I mean.....Subscribed

Your in good hands here at 420 Magazine.

I would get a couple small 5000k or 6500k CFL bulbs, and put them about 2 inches above the plants. The 600, even turned down, would be too much. Either the heat or light intensity will get to them. And putting the light farther will only make them stretch more. Once they got to 3 weeks old I'd put them under the big light. But right now you just gotta worry about them rooting and not stressing too much. That goes for you and the plants. Just breathe, step back, and enjoy. It's a little hectic at first, but once you get in a groove, it's like any other thing you do.

That is your best advice yet.....as new growers tend to over think every aspect.....i should know:)....i have a few harvests under my belt and still tend to over think it a bit:)lol....but you are amongst great growers that have your back:).....it will go a lot smoother with the help you will receive here:)........

Go Panther's:).....and yall can quit laughing:)...this is our year:)Lol

Hey Fellas, my boys are looking healthy. Thanks for the tip with solos and the bags, worked well. Got my humidity up to roughly 70-80%.. Temps are good at 75-80 degrees... They have been in Rockwool roughly two weeks...
1) But my main question, is it time for mild nutrients?
2) I have Fox Farm trio w/Superthrive... Can I use the Veg nutes now with the Superthrive, or something less?

Also I have one that has not sprouted from wool, and another that has but very small sprout... Want everything on same plane.. How do I handle?

IMG_34698.JPG

Just remember to use them at lower doses, that way you can see how the plant reacts. If it goes bad, flush and lower nute levels. If she seems to love it, you can slowly ramp it up each watering to full strength

I'm trying to figure a feeding schedule and exactly how much to feed?
Not sure if it should be tsp, TSP, millis... no clue...
Thank you guys you have been real help to me... real gentlemen
and can I pre mix... bcuz everything is measured from a gallon, and that's way too much for my babies

Back
Top Bottom