Chronic lurker says hello

ChemByrne

420 Member
Hi, thought I'd say hi instead of just reading all the time :)
F, 40's, Western Europe -I've been growing about 5 yrs, on and off, depending on circumstance. I started with coco and autoflowers- a really bad choice for someone who had NO clue, so after a few terrible grows I've found me sweet spot with soil and photoperiods.
I've a 2x2x 6 tent in a closet, got myself a new Migro Cob recently, and i'm growing a really voracious plant just 1 week into flower- a Barneys farm "Gorilla Zkittlez". First time doing a successful FIM, so i've extra tops! Really excited :D
I have bit of knowledge that i learnt through all the mistakes I've made, but I still have more to learn.
Great to see so many female growers out there too, :D , Hi! to everyone!

Welcome @ChemByrne, plenty more mistakes here for you to learn from before you make them lol! Course I tend to make my own mistakes anyway lol! Cheers, good luck on your grow! :yahoo:

Welcome to 420,ChemByrne..
I'm growing in a 2x2x44",so I'll be interested in seeing how you do!
We love pics around here....

Look what came lurking into the system, next grow three OGs . Three seeds in a jar of water , paper towel , little girls came out to play in three days . In three gallons of distilled water! Sounds like I need to go to the crap table little joe just keeps coming ! Oops wrong post
057FE32B-7E95-4335-8EC3-550CADE99117.jpeg
41014A89-E3E2-46E2-836A-EC56D8F2FD5C.jpeg

Ah thanks for the lovely welcome!
I will take a few snaps of my girl and put them up shortly, I went looking thru my photo album there but only have past grows.
2x2 44in? Wow, you must have to keep 'em short. Growgirl i still feelin me head like im 20, just a LOT more sense, I'm sure you're the same. Lovely to meet yous all.
I've found that having just the one plant "strengthens my link" with it. I can't describe it any better than that.
She's 22in tall and the same wide, so this is my 1st time not doing the trad christmas tree shaped plant. She's more like a hedge :D It's so amazing seeing the side branches being as tall as the "main cola".
I suffer w anxiety & Ptsd, and the feeling that I have a happy healthy plant in my bedroom makes me smile. Financially weed is pretty expensive here, and if you are low-income, buying a gramme a day will be 50% of your income, so it's great to have a break from handing over chunks of cash that I could use for stuff I need -etc.
My country's leader has said about it not being the end of the world if legalised/ decriminalised etc.
My only real issue that I know of is temps- I need to have an oil radiator on near the intake for the fan, as she was having symptoms of a mild P defiency (white around tips of leaves)- i keep my ppm low cos i reckon it's better to slightly under fert after having worlds of pain from nute burn, toxicity and lockouts over the years. Love Kills!

Hope they turn out wonderful. They certainly got a lust for life.
The success came from what I learned from 420 growers . I use to just drop them in the rockwool and let them go 50/50 success rate ! And thank you I’m looking for wonderful!
When you get that journal started give me a @WestHippie so I’ll know !

Just coming back to say (touch wood) that everything's good with my girl I call her Princess, not "ma bitches" like some of the lads i know :) ).
A mate told me about monster cropping so I'm giving that a go so I will have something ready to go with when Princess is done in 3- 4 weeks. She has a 9 week flower time (Gorilla zkittlez). Barneys Farm have some other great sounding strains, but I really enjoyed this grow, no issues , really smooth- which is why I check 2x daily for bud rot or nanners or gnats (my mate got all 3 , different seeds though) .... It's too good to be true sometimes. Her top buds are proper, but her undercarriage still has loads of white hairs, , I have a little room to leaf tuck/ use light weights to open her up a bit. Also got her some molasses last week, she seems to like it and it's noticeably (in my mind) helped her mature a bit more. She's about where she should be now.
I wiped my phone which had flower. etc. dates on it, glad I have this post, came back to check when I started flower :D
I'll add a photo asap.

Sure wish I was more motivated to journal. :D Thanks dude.
My monster cropping adventures with the same strain her offspring is in the pipeline. They've grown roots and are going back into veg, woo hoo. So more zkittlez next grow, but apparently monster cropped clones are super bushy. I'll journal that as an exercise in self discipline.

Hi, thought I'd say hi instead of just reading all the time :)
F, 40's, Western Europe -I've been growing about 5 yrs, on and off, depending on circumstance. I started with coco and autoflowers- a really bad choice for someone who had NO clue, so after a few terrible grows I've found me sweet spot with soil and photoperiods.
I've a 2x2x 6 tent in a closet, got myself a new Migro Cob recently, and i'm growing a really voracious plant just 1 week into flower- a Barneys farm "Gorilla Zkittlez". First time doing a successful FIM, so i've extra tops! Really excited :D
I have bit of knowledge that i learnt through all the mistakes I've made, but I still have more to learn.
Great to see so many female growers out there too, :D , Hi! to everyone!

:cheer: Welcome to the forum @ChemByrne! :cheer:

Good luck with your grow!

When you reach 50 posts,you'll be able to vote in our monthly contests for the best plant, nug, and member. It will also allow you to start sending PMs.

Be sure to check out our sponsors too. They have contests for cool stuff on this site from time to time.

Back
Top Bottom