Chronichemphog's Ongoing Indoor & Outdoor Grow

Aloha Braddah! :passitleft:

Cherreh work! Gonna kick back and cruz if you don’t mind. Have a blessed day and a hui hou

No Worries Mahalo and Grab a seat

I'm always around,,, somewhere.........

And looking forward to seeing you up and posting again..

I'm always around,,, somewhere.........

And looking forward to seeing you up and posting again..

ill try to keep active :thumb: hey is there a 420mag app? might be easier to post pics lol its all from my phone now lol

ill try to keep active :thumb: hey is there a 420mag app? might be easier to post pics lol its all from my phone now lol

The site is fully mobile compliant, we don't need an app. You can attach photos now just like the old app, no more need to upload to the gallery. Have you tried?

Now I got a question. Can you get in trouble for moonin' that goo-gull streetz car with the spinning camera on top? :cheesygrinsmiley:
Only if they can match your butt in their database. I've got to believe they have the butts of the majority of the world's population in their database, so, unfortunately, the chances are pretty good! :rolleyes:

Only if they can match your butt in their database. I've got to believe they have the butts of the majority of the world's population in their database, so, unfortunately, the chances are pretty good! :rolleyes:

I knew I shouldn't have sat on that Xerox machine back in the 80s.

The site is fully mobile compliant, we don't need an app. You can attach photos now just like the old app, no more need to upload to the gallery. Have you tried?

im gonna give it a try :thumb:

Heres a Moose and Lobsta by @dynastygenetics think its on week 5 atm

Attachments

• 20200311_192006.jpg
    20200311_192006.jpg
    894.2 KB · Views: 52
  • 20200311_192002.jpg
    20200311_192002.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 47
20200310_192842.jpg
20200310_192837.jpg

This is the dosidos 18f2 number 5 i just cut