Chronichemphog's Ongoing Indoor & Outdoor Grow

Heres a kings stash from @archiveseedbank seed number 10 is a male a tossed it and a pic of seed 1 of moose and lobsta by @dynastygenetics
On week 7 of bloom
20200322_163736.jpg
20200322_163732.jpg
20200322_162459.jpg
20200322_162505.jpg

you know I might not be posting alot anymore,,, but always lurking... don't that make ya feel safe??

I'm always scared of males... even if I kind of pay attention to security, he seems to find a way.... But looks plenty early to me....... looks like you getting alittle frost over there.. thought it was supposed to be warm over that ways?

Keepem Green

you know I might not be posting alot anymore,,, but always lurking... don't that make ya feel safe??

I'm always scared of males... even if I kind of pay attention to security, he seems to find a way.... But looks plenty early to me....... looks like you getting alittle frost over there.. thought it was supposed to be warm over that ways?

Keepem Green

Hey Brother
yea its always good to have you lurking about lol
its been a little chilly here hence the frost :laugh:
hope its all growing good for you and as you always say Keep em Green

Ok heres more shit lol outdoor grow on week 3 of bloom also some indoor pocs a side by side with a 400 cob reflector led on the right and a 150 xml on the left wedding cake on the left kings stash 5 on the right then some veg plants under another 400 cob reflector this one is the original arc series by @AdvancedLEDLights the first one on the side by side is an arc 2 then i got my bloom tent under 350 xml's 2 of them and a 150 sungrow led i think it was theres a moose and lobsta 2 a feminized candyland by me and a sour afghani clone then i might have some pics of the original veg tent
20200409_091735.jpg
20200409_091808.jpg
20200409_133254.jpg
20200409_133236.jpg
20200409_133122.jpg
20200409_133133.jpg
20200409_133137.jpg
20200409_133126.jpg
20200409_133158.jpg

I thought i already hit post on that lol
Heres one from tonight in the moonlight
IMG_20200410_235321_295.jpg

Also a moose and lobsta bud
20200410_104614_001.jpg

sorry been slacking lol ill take some pics today even tho its overcast 3 outdoor plants are pretty well messed up
rest seem to be doing ok 2 rainbow drivers ones gone the others on its way out lol wedding cakes gettin a bit screwed but theres still half left lol gonna start chopping the feminized kings stash from the seeds i made next week 2 of them are gonna be ready ones lagging behind the rest will be a week or 2 apart finishing cheese bomb will be last, been outside today the ones in the rain got heavy with the water so had go out and support the branches, is what it is its outdoor i do my best and we gotta work with or around nature lol

man,,, I envey you... The got the perfect light and timeframe to grow damn near anything.. Some of them long ass timeframe sativas , some are real resistant to molds, even some bugs.. And can even deal with higher R/H.

You going to be doing the yard thing again? It's alot of work.. Hell I lost my last two outdoor to '''''hemp;;;;; mites..... scary fuckers man.. Kind of got me downsizing. How much % did you lose on that last outdoor trip?

you switch out the T-12 fluorescent's you was running,,,, for the led tubes on the children?????

I too haven't been keeping up on friends threads,, hell I hardly ever made it over to my thread anymore. I just post pics oh harvests, and post alot of music on fishcake thread.

gl and Keepem Green

man,,, I envey you... The got the perfect light and timeframe to grow damn near anything.. Some of them long ass timeframe sativas , some are real resistant to molds, even some bugs.. And can even deal with higher R/H.

You going to be doing the yard thing again? It's alot of work.. Hell I lost my last two outdoor to '''''hemp;;;;; mites..... scary fuckers man.. Kind of got me downsizing. How much % did you lose on that last outdoor trip?

you switch out the T-12 fluorescent's you was running,,,, for the led tubes on the children?????

I too haven't been keeping up on friends threads,, hell I hardly ever made it over to my thread anymore. I just post pics oh harvests, and post alot of music on fishcake thread.

gl and Keepem Green

Hey Brother
yea im actually harvesting now i was suppose to post but i keep getting sidetracked to other things
outdoor nature always takes her share i usually lose about 20% lol still cant figure out whats killing the barnches just when they are almost done, this round 2 plants of one strain and one strain of another 3 died slowly they didnt get very big either other plants just a branch or 2 not small branches but just a small dent on the plant itself. i think the 3 was from where i cut the plants when i put em out, they was too tall for me to open them up at the height i wanted to so i cut a big portion off the top, i notice the others happen where theres some damage initially cracking from the weight of the branch etc. doesnt die immediately tho even outside supercropping something in the moisture i think, kinda wet here l kinda like your area i can do topping and super cropping whatever inside without the same issue but the plant isnt as big or vegges as long indoor, ill be around here and there im trying to get something going lol

been busy and tired ill try to get something up soon
getting my outdoor going again just got through my harvest and re-amending my soil

Back
Top Bottom