Chronichemphog's Ongoing Indoor & Outdoor Grow

ok here we go, its been awhile since i been on here doing a journal but I am back to do another.
gotta get some photos together and get this rolling, indoor is hydro dwc bubbler reason behind bubbler is every plant is on its own schedule, keeping plants roughly 3-4 weeks apart Indoor lighting is litro grow light for veg with a couple 18w home depot led's blooming one greensun led which i wanted to try they rest are advanced led's couple of their newer xml's and a couple of their reflector series one from the original using for veg of outdoor plants and the arc 2 fanless water resistant rated used for other tent veg or seed project with an old xml other than that still got a few old xml's running. outdoor is supersoil i make, except while in pots vegging, veg indoor until im ready to put it out, outdoor gets at least 3 harvests a year. because of natural light times here if you veg at least 16-18 hrs a day, once under natural light they will flip like indoors. we max out at about 14 hrs of light during summer. I usually veg at 17-18 hrs extend light outdoors @17 indoors @18. Genetics I am running at the moment is dosidos 18f2, Kings stash both by Archive seeds, wedding cake x sour dubble, from greyskull genetics, a gifted wedding cake clone, sour afghani by humbolt roots organization, have a fem seed project going with the kings stash 5 number denotes which seed, and kings stash 5 crossing with wedding cake, everything i keep is being selected and is also being kept and cloned for future usage. so here we go I am back and heres my New Grow Journal

Heres a Dosidos 18f2 #5 week 7 bloom indoors using botanicare advanced nutrient schedule

20200223_183232[1].jpg

ok here we go, its been awhile since i been on here doing a journal but I am back to do another.
gotta get some photos together and get this rolling, indoor is hydro dwc bubbler reason behind bubbler is every plant is on its own schedule, keeping plants roughly 3-4 weeks apart Indoor lighting is litro grow light for veg with a couple 18w home depot led's blooming one greensun led which i wanted to try they rest are advanced led's couple of their newer xml's and a couple of their reflector series one from the original using for veg of outdoor plants and the arc 2 fanless water resistant rated used for other tent veg or seed project with an old xml other than that still got a few old xml's running. outdoor is supersoil i make, except while in pots vegging, veg indoor until im ready to put it out, outdoor gets at least 3 harvests a year. because of natural light times here if you veg at least 16-18 hrs a day, once under natural light they will flip like indoors. we max out at about 14 hrs of light during summer. I usually veg at 17-18 hrs extend light outdoors @17 indoors @18. Genetics I am running at the moment is dosidos 18f2, Kings stash both by Archive seeds, wedding cake x sour dubble, from greyskull genetics, a gifted wedding cake clone, sour afghani by humbolt roots organization, have a fem seed project going with the kings stash 5 number denotes which seed, and kings stash 5 crossing with wedding cake, everything i keep is being selected and is also being kept and cloned for future usage. so here we go I am back and heres my New Grow Journal
Brilliant news
I'm here thanks ✌️

Wow it's old home week! :lot-o-toke: Subbed!
Hear from Buckshot anymore?

Howsit Brotha Chimp nope only time i ever see Buck is here
ill be here more now since im starting this journal lol
:thumb:

Might be some good info here to take it....sounds technical and way out of my comfort zone....im in! :popcorn:

Nothing too hard if you ever got a question feel free to ask :thumb:

oh yea i forgot to mention one more plant its called Moose and Lobsta V2 from dynasty genetics.
my first female dosidos 18f2 #4 is on flush and will be chopped tomorrow, again the # and number is what seed im on.

dosidos 18f2 #5 is on week 7 of bloom
moose and lobsta v2 currently on week 3 of bloom
have a kings stash #10 in veg also a feminized candyland in veg and one more moose and lobsta v2 all in week 3 of veg.
seed project going is a kings stash #5 fem seed project, im also going to pollinate a wedding cake if it all goes well as my solution is kinda old, might have to make a new batch as it does last awhile. if anyone is curious kings stash is a dosidos crossed with a louie the 13th. ill have some pics of the dosi im cutting tomorrow #5 looks better than the #4 im gonna cut tomorrow.going through all seeds one at a time and keeping only the best phenos found.
few mothers I have now is a Sour Afghani, Kings stash #5, Kings stash #3, wedding cake and a sour dubble crossed with wedding cake. always searching looking for what i really want to keep.still have tons of seeds to go through some i made some i bought.

outdoor i got 3 feminized kings stash i made all 3 identical cause they are clones, actually everything i got out now except
cheese bomb and wild thai crossed with dosidos 18f2 male, those 2 still need to be sexed but im not ready to flip them yet
also out is wedding cake, a couple rainbow drivers which has a really strong tangie flavor, a Kings stash #3 and #5
ill throw up a pic of that also tomorrow, mind you they were in 2 gallon pots for longer than they should have been so
they are still trying to recover lol, it'll grow nice once it roots in good, i'm gonna give it about 4-5 more weeks under extended light then pull the lights off and let them flip, once i'm satisfied the scrog is filled enough. yes outdoor scrog
but like i said they look like shit now lol but i am confident they will recover which they are but they just need time to suck up them nutrients. soil is a slow mover compared to hydro.

i just gotta bring em back to healthy looking status lol they are slowly recovering
i started vegging them way too early lol
the tags on the main stem is medical card number and exp date
and yea i just use string light its purpose is just to have enough light that the plants dont go into night mode.
it works well enough and the sun during the day does its job, and even as bad as they look they look much perkier during the day.

anywho this is about where i want to get it
the ones in the pics are in 25 gallon bags cant see the box with the scrog in the background this was 2 grow ago the last one I didnt have all my plants vegged at the same time so i had one full scrog and the longer box was kind of sad lol.

20190810_164740.jpg

Aloha Braddah! :passitleft:

Cherreh work! Gonna kick back and cruz if you don’t mind. Have a blessed day and a hui hou

Back
Top Bottom