ChronicKid's White Widow Auto: Soil, 600W LED, 2nd Grow

I guess it's just the way the lights hit it. Just didn't look the same on those last ones.
Honestly that plant was that way since the beginning. There was something always wrong with it. I never found out exactly what it was, but i think it was pH inconsistencies

I had rust spots on my first WWa that I never managed to get under control she harvested nicely though but I aim to not have problems like that going forward. So far this grow I’ve been able to catch and manage any problems as soon as they come up! Looks good though and congrats on the harvest! All meds are good meds !

Nice post. Almost done with my first grow. About 3 more weeks of flower. Very similar grow except non auto and hydro. I use the same nutes and saw very similar rust color. My Ph is below 6 and I think the nute concentration were just too high. The nute vendor recommends 1400 ppm throughout entire flower cycle. I reduced the concentration to 1000 and no more issues.

Nice post. Almost done with my first grow. About 3 more weeks of flower. Very similar grow except non auto and hydro. I use the same nutes and saw very similar rust color. My Ph is below 6 and I think the nute concentration were just too high. The nute vendor recommends 1400 ppm throughout entire flower cycle. I reduced the concentration to 1000 and no more issues.
Thank you! I will definitely keep that in mind for my next grow. I have yet to use distilled water in any of my grows, but for my current one I am using half distilled and half tap water to help balance pH.

Thank you! I will definitely keep that in mind for my next grow. I have yet to use distilled water in any of my grows, but for my current one I am using half distilled and half tap water to help balance pH.

I use tap water but adjust with Ph down. Ph from tap is over 8 and I adjust to just below 6. Ppms are 140 before adding nutes which I use as a base line then subtract from total ppm to get the delta for the nute addition. Currently at 1300 for this stage in flower. I’m hydro and soil may be different. I may invest in RO system but based on the grow so far I don’t think I need to. The final product will tell. Are you measuring Ph and ppm with meter?

Interested to see what your dry weight yeild ends up being. I have 3 plants and estimate 100 grs dry. This is a test and any yeild is a plus since it’s a great learning experience. Can’t wait until grow #2. Have some Kosher Kush and Cinderella 99 seeds waiting.

I use tap water but adjust with Ph down. Ph from tap is over 8 and I adjust to just below 6. Ppms are 140 before adding nutes which I use as a base line then subtract from total ppm to get the delta for the nute addition. Currently at 1300 for this stage in flower. I’m hydro and soil may be different. I may invest in RO system but based on the grow so far I don’t think I need to. The final product will tell. Are you measuring Ph and ppm with meter?

Interested to see what your dry weight yeild ends up being. I have 3 plants and estimate 100 grs dry. This is a test and any yeild is a plus since it’s a great learning experience. Can’t wait until grow #2. Have some Kosher Kush and Cinderella 99 seeds waiting.
Unsure if I’m going to document the current grow. But if I do, I’ll keep you in the loop.

Back
Top Bottom