ChronicTrees 2021 Outdoor Grow: Random Strains

DAY 3.

So far, none of the girls have sprouted.
Give them about 2 more days, I should have some seedlings..

Soil Is almost completely dry.. most likely tomorrow soil will be dried out to the point I can water the cups again.

Will update tomorrow!

E7AD9A1C-6E39-4807-A425-26FAD0852BC7.jpeg

1D80D0E7-8A8A-473E-AEE9-69F5A2DE17F6.jpeg

Since the last time, I took pictures of my outside girls, the two main teens, happened to grow about 3 inches In height.. great growth during the past week or so. Nice, and large!

the other 2 girls have grown substantially aswell! About 2 inches since the last time I updated pictures. Will take a new set when I get to the garden..!

Going to feed soluble nutrients, and CalMag today.

Here are my girls so far. They have grown a good 3 inches each. Here is my Nl1 x Chronic x G13 !

19D8DA64-51AC-4626-ADDF-2827DA92EC7D.jpeg

and here Is my
Sour Diesel x Big Bud!
AD6EE0C8-C729-42AA-81D0-EE73ABCB752A.jpeg

The soluble nutrients Is really doing the job. It’s working amazingly with my girls.

Going to start using It from now on, as this was the first time I tried this nutrients, which I began using for this outdoor grow.

Going to purchase another good 10 bags of It. It should last me about 7-8 grows.

Here are my other girls
D89BD634-E688-497B-BDFE-741124496EDD.jpeg

My OG x Haze seedling.
She Is doing a great job.. she’s a happy girl.

698E3A99-5AC0-4B3F-B7E2-6FF2B9D182F9.jpeg

Need to use some pesticide for this one girl, as her leaves are showing damage. Hopefully by tomorrow I’ll get some, and fix this pest problem! Going to spray her every 3 days for 3 weeks..

875F0854-36FD-4EF4-9A4B-D9DAEF141D33.jpeg

Here Is my Chemdawg x Sour Diesel
She’s growing nicely In all that cover she has. Most of my plants are In a bunch of cover, which mostly comprises of mint plants.

Going to feed all my girls today, then give them a drink In about 2 days.
I have a schedule to water every 3 days, and feed every 4 days, making the day after watering a feed.

I add In about 2 teaspoons of soluble nutrients every gallon of water.. I also add In about 2-3 teaspoons of CalMag.

Waiting for the girls to begin showing bud, because that’s where the fun starts. I’ll be adding good 3 teaspoons of Beastie Bloomz, 3 of Soluble Nutrients, and a half cup of Terpinator per every 2 gallons.

I will update later on the solo cups. I just decided to go to the garden this morning, so I can update on the outdoor grow!!

DAY 4.

No seedlings just yet, I’ll give them til around Tuesday Is my guess for them to sprout. The soil is drying up day by day. Most likely by Tuesday the soil should be dry to the touch.

Will water around Tuesday aswell.

Nutrients won’t be fed until after 10 days.
I’m going to purchase some root igniter that will be fed the same time I feed nutrients.

VERY small amounts will be fed so they don’t begin drying up, or end up dieing.

Will update tomorrow. As for now, going to relax, and watch movies on my Roku T.V.

E5A99EA2-557C-41D9-AB6E-13E430897F9A.jpeg

DAY 5.

So far, no seedlings have sprouted. I ended up watering the soil a bit as It dried up overnight.
Give about 2 days, I should have my seedlings sprouted. Giving them until Thursday!
17E0D896-FB4B-4FBA-89C5-6EC914017670.jpeg
D6601A23-1C76-411A-97AB-47984EBE1FB3.jpeg
0693277E-0816-482C-86F3-161F3742ED5A.jpeg

Ended up putting 1 Skunk x Haze, 2 Sour Dream 1 Deep Purple, and 1 Blue God, to germinate In soiled paper towels, Inside ziplock bags, near heat, with plenty of humidity. Going to plant those seeds when roots sprout Into new solo cups, for my Indoor grow! To me, I have a feeling It’s going to be great grow!

399D0173-F838-4206-9565-FA3F35F41143.jpeg

These girls should be ready for harvest by late August.. the outdoor girls of course. As for my Indoor grow, harvest should be by later September/October.
Going to make a new journal for my Indoor grow. As for the outdoor grow, I’m calculating about a good 240 grams of dry bud each plant.. maybe even around 330 grams of dry bud, as these strains due to there genetics would give 556 grams per plant outdoors. So definitely waiting on harvest for sure. I’m a heavy bloom feeder, as my technique Is to feed 15% nutrients compared to the amount of water I mix the nutrients with... So about 6 teaspoons of blooming nutrients for every 2, and a half gallons of water! Since I’m more of an outdoor grower, my outdoor grow skills come from my experience from outdoor growing. It works wonders for me as my last outdoor grow yielded a wopping 479 grams of very sticky, crystally, pungent smelling buds. The strains were Chemdawg OG, and OG x Haze. about 180 grams off the Chemdawg OG, and about 200 off the OG x Haze, all dry bud. Give or take an ounce or so... Before drying had roughly 320-360 grams each plant, give or take a few ounces. Here Is 2 pictures of my previous grow.

FDFBF78D-35D9-4697-9BAB-62C894C921EC.jpeg

DBDF41B6-F427-4C71-9A17-F8E259CE4792.jpeg

Pic didn't load.

Sorry if I asked this before but are the outside plants all 4-6 week flowering varieties?
Just updated the post, and fixed the errors!
As for the plants being a 4-6 week flowering variety, no they are not, my calculations were that around late August I would have my harvest because It has already been about 1 month, and 2 weeks since I planted these girls from seed, so 21 days until Veg Is over, which would lead me to having bloom start by the end of June. (June 27th/June/29th) That makes It 9 weeks In Veg, so 8-10 weeks for bloom.

DAY 7.

So far, no seedlings. I expect them to sprout around tomorrow. Most likely overnight. So far everything has been going good. Will water a bit In the solo cups today.
As for my outdoor girls, everything has been going great. The two main girls are nice, and large, and have been drinking a lot. I will water them today aswell. As for the small seedling, I will water her tomorrow. The two smaller girls, are on there way aswell. Almost being 1 foot tall. Will take pictures of the outdoor grow tomorrow, and update on that!

D10E470B-3F0C-43F3-B842-A9521449FDF7.jpeg

AC93C39D-6BB1-4B3C-A792-F87D0A23F5F9.jpeg

Everyone has their own opinions on that. I don't believe that a healthy plant can be made to produce bigger buds with the addition of anything. How do you force a plant to take up nutrients it doesn't show a need for?

I'm sure you'll find lots of folks who swear by their supplements though!
Of course. Everyone has a different view, and thoughts. The bud denser Is definitely something I would like to get. I’ve used It before, and It definitely worked for my previous grows. Heavier, more dense buds Is something I would like.

DAY 9.

No seedlings just yet.
I watered the cups a bit due to them being dry again. Fed about half a bottle of water to all the solo cups evenly. I have the seeds In the bag still germinating. Give them about 2 more days, I should have the roots I was looking for, and will plant those In small solo cups aswell, then placed under the light, which those girls will be for the Indoor grow.

C122507B-3DC0-4021-8D58-5CC0C1F2CCEB.jpeg

DAY 10.
So no seedlings have sprouted just yet. I’m giving my germinated seeds another day or so for roots to show before planting them In new solo cups.
D028E341-436F-43C7-9AE9-9C1CF26982B2.jpeg

As for my outdoor girls, the two main girls had grow about another 2 inches In height, and a bunch a nodes. I fed foliar spray to the girls about 2 days ago, which Is the cause for the rapid growth. They grew a remarkable amount after the feeding of the Foliar spray. Amazing how Heavy 16s foliar spray work on these girls. I have about a half spray bottle left this foliar spray. I just sprayed down the girls again, and fed soluble nutrients. Going to give another 3 days before feeding again, as will water tomorrow.

I found a few small bottles of Heavy 16s nutrients In my basement looking for a few things. I found both Bud A, Bud B, Prime, and Finish nutrients In a small box. Will use all that up for this grow.

So my 2 main girls have grown another 2 inches from last time I posted pictures.
They are about 3 weeks away from bloom. I will take pictures when I get to my garden later on today. The smaller 2 girls ended up being males, and as my seeds were reg seeds.

The 2 larger girls look like they will be a bountiful harvest. I’m guessing at least around 200 grams per plant. (Dry Bud) that Is.

Back
Top Bottom