ChronicTrees 2021 Outdoor Grow: Random Strains

ChronicTrees

I’m currently growing about 10 plants, all outdoor, and random strains. A few that come to mind are OG x Haze, nl1 x chronic x g13, cantaloupe Haze, Deep purple, and Big bud x Sour Diesel. Some girls have sprouted already, some are still waiting to sprout. They were planted about 2 weeks ago.

I will be feeding Cyco Platinum series Veg, and bloom. Some mix of powder nutrients that I purchased, some leftover Elite base nutrients, Foxfarm Beastie Bloomz, Elite Root Stimulator, and Terpinator.

Here are 3 of the girls so far. I have another 2 that barely just sprouted.
The other 2 are barely seedlings at the moment, plus I have another In a small pot.

Will take more pictures tomorrow , In the morning. They are all either, Nl1 x Chronic x G13, Sour Diesel, and OG x Haze. I’m waiting on about 5-7 more girls to sprout. Aiming for 5-7 pounds this harvest.

D8FE8710-FDBB-4D7D-B639-46949A83DE33.jpeg

CC5E7CB0-150C-4B5E-A762-90266F99F80A.jpeg

5510D45A-3FA0-4FDE-8B06-3A615BB8BA1C.jpeg

I happen to have a girl growing In a sepárate small glass pot, that Is about 7 inches tall at the moment. I’m waiting about 2 more weeks before planting her outside with the rest of the girls. Give her about 2 months, she’ll be harvested. Seeing her at the moment, she could be easily giving me about 3 ounces, at least.

Ok. So I ended up planting 3 more seeds outside In small pots. The new strains will be purchased from Seedsupreme, and I’ll be planting them In about 1 week or so.
Really been waiting to grow my Fruity Pebbles/Blueberry Yum Yum/Blueberry strains. Since this Is an outdoor grow, as expected, yield will be greater than an Indoor grow.

I have plenty of space In my garden for a good 15 plants. Which Is what I’m basically aiming to have In my garden. So far, there Is about 4 girls that have sprouted, 5 left to sprout, 2 to transfer outside to the garden, and about 3-5 to be planted... :) This will be a great grow for sure! I’m very experienced In outdoor growing, so I should be expecting a nice harvest for my jars once this grow Is over.
I’ll be continuing to an Indoor grow once I get more supplies, and a brand new light. Really because of the light. Looking for a brand name, professional light to use. Mars Hydro, or a different brand name that we all know. I’ll be pushing out a good $1100.00 for a new light, so that’s great, and on my list.
As for nutrients, I have some powder
20-20-20 nutrients, that will last me this whole grow, before I need to purchase some more. I have about half a gallon of base nutrients, a whole bottle of Beastie Bloomz, a bit of Terpinator. (Need to get more Terpinator), and some Cyco Platinum seried, Veg, and
Bloom nutrients.
Hoping to make some hash/concentrate off 2 plants, (Random plants, no specific strains come In mind, any plant strain would work). Hopefully will get a good 6 ounces of hash/concentrate, as the usual yield for my strains outdoors Is 600G per plant.

I got an extra seedling that sprouted about 1 week ago. She will come out nicely after another 2 weeks. I will be moving my 1 month old outside In about 1 week. I have another girl about the same age as the 1 month old, which she will be moved outside aswell. I’ll make sure they are taken cared of properly. The 1 month old looks really nice. She has a great smell too her. As for the strain, I believe she Is a OG x Haze. Great strain cross. She will definitely have that strong OG smell, plus the potent Haze.... I’ll be making crosses for the other strains with a bottle of Femijuana. I’ll be spraying that on about 3 separate plants, so I can make seeds. Most likely the OG x Haze girls, crossed with Jesus OG, and the Nl1 x Chronic x G13s.

So here are my 2 girls that are around 1 month old. They are very healthy, and definitely will give me a great harvest, just from looking at them, they will be ready to transplant outdoors In about 1-2 weeks. Once they are transplanted outside, and given a bit of water.. I’ll wait about 3-4 more days, before feeding them a bit of veg, and root stimulator nutrients. Just a small amount, about 2 cups of water worth In a nice 2 gallon pot. Definitely waiting for these girls to grow larger, so I can work my magic with Terpinator, and Bud denser. Since It’s April, I’m giving these girls until around late June for harvest. For the rest of the girls, I’m giving them until late July for harvest.
29F3A35E-DD4A-482C-A72F-940873CBB696.jpeg
246179F8-674C-423C-936D-76A8E6EB9E1C.jpeg

The girls from the first set of pictures are a bit larger now. About twice as large. I’m giving those girls about 2 weeks before they are around the size of the girls that I
have Indoor. I’m still waiting on about 6 other girls to sprout. Plus the girls that I will be planting In about 1 week from
now. I still need to purchase the Blueberry/Cheese strains from SeedSupreme. I’m not just purchasing Blueberry/Cheese strains either. I have a few other strains In kind of strains, such as White Widow, THC Bomb, and Dr’s Underground Pain Killer.
E5CA2322-7FB0-4B48-AA76-3B7555763234.png
0CD03A83-52A0-4525-8FD2-EE0B27D95055.png
C9D70D84-1CC9-4B68-93DC-9EDC2E007FB1.png
C9D70D84-1CC9-4B68-93DC-9EDC2E007FB1.png
F9A33BE1-6AF7-4B31-9A63-82F4D459028B.jpeg

Ok, so I just checked the garden, and I found 5 more seedlings that sprouted.
The first 2 pictures are an update on the first of the girls that sprouted. They are about twice as large now.

63E549CB-1260-4100-90C3-E782388EB8DE.jpeg
3DA6CA68-0092-4798-B059-6177641E336E.jpeg

The next pictures are of the seedlings I just found. They are all over the garden! Makes me feel good about this grow, since there Is about 4 more that need to be planted, which will be the ones I buy from SeedSupreme, which I’ll be planting In pots.

10B07B30-1E01-4E26-9BBF-50C7828DBC2B.jpeg

CEC665AB-830E-42CD-A7B7-23511985F57C.jpeg

C41BA51A-567D-46C5-B91B-E25B96DA2450.jpeg

B71ECDBD-C18B-4F03-9CFC-84FAAD7647E8.jpeg

6176C72B-C389-43B9-B816-A9AE194F9C9D.jpeg

64C0757D-37A0-4933-AC1A-6E692E0E0924.jpeg

3A00A534-ABA9-4072-BD01-5D761D8D0ED3.jpeg

B9CA1CDF-487B-4841-9B0D-C67FAF9FDB66.jpeg

So far, all these girls have doing doing great. Waiting on a rain shower so they can all get plenty of water. Since they love humidity, that will work great aswell.
They are all random strains of either Jesus OG, OG x Haze, Nl1 x chronic x G13, Deep Purple, Grandaddy Purple, and Sour Diesel x Big Bud. I can recall having a few Cantaloupe Haze aswell.
I will be using that Femijuana plant spray for my girls to produce pollen, and crossing the Jesus OGs with OG x Haze, and Nl1 x Chronic x G13s with the Sour Diesel x Big bud. They will all be one big strain cross. Plenty of feminized seeds will produced when these girls are pollinated.

I’m thinking of grabbing a few clones each off each mother plant. Have a few clones for a later grow. My thinking Is that the clones will also be feminized after spraying the Femijuana on the mothers that I’m taking the clones off of... I’ll have plenty of Clonex for the clones, plus I’ll be grabbing a good amount of rock wool cubes, and pots.

Above you stated that you have a lot of experience growing outdoors so I won't offer suggestions. I think it would be amazing fun to have a garden space to be able to grow 15 plants outside. My yard is filled with ancient oak trees that shade my whole yard so aside from some hostas and other shade loving plants I can't grow much outside.

Good luck with your outdoor grow. You'll need to hire someone to help you trim all those girls this fall.

These girls are being watered every 2 days at the time. I’m just pouring small amounts of water keeping the girls moist, About half a cup of water each seedling. I’m still waiting on those water showers so these girls can get all the water they need, as It’s been pretty hot out here for the past 2 weeks.
Once those rain showers happen, I’ll be rewatering after a few days of hot weather.
It usually takes about 2-3 days of hot weather for the soil to dry up completely. Give these girls another 2 weeks. I’ll start feeding veg, base, and root stimulator nutrients!

Above you stated that you have a lot of experience growing outdoors so I won't offer suggestions. I think it would be amazing fun to have a garden space to be able to grow 15 plants outside. My yard is filled with ancient oak trees that shade my whole yard so aside from some hostas and other shade loving plants I can't grow much outside.

Good luck with your outdoor grow. You'll need to hire someone to help you trim all those girls this fall.
Haha! Right! Yeah. I’m more of an outdoor grower than an Indoor grower. I’ll still love to begin growing Indoors once I get a new light, and a few other things for Indoor growing.
I’m expecting about 1 pound each plant. So harvest will be a great one for me.

Good thing I have plenty of time to trim all those beautiful girls! Plus I’ll be needing a lot of jars once It’s time to start curing.

Okay, I can't do it. It will kill me if I don't make just one suggestion. I don't grow outside now because I can't. But back when I did I would use some sort of measuring device about 6 ft. long to space out my seedlings. In the ground I would expect my plants to be 4-5 foot across and I wanted room to walk easily between them to groom them and water and feed them as needed. In some of your photos it looks to me (and I could be wrong) that you have plants not more then a foot apart from each other. That is just a suggestion, I never tell anyone how to grow their grow.

Okay, I can't do it. It will kill me if I don't make just one suggestion. I don't grow outside now because I can't. But back when I did I would use some sort of measuring device about 6 ft. long to space out my seedlings. In the ground I would expect my plants to be 4-5 foot across and I wanted room to walk easily between them to groom them and water and feed them as needed. In some of your photos it looks to me (and I could be wrong) that you have plants not more then a foot apart from each other. That is just a suggestion, I never tell anyone how to grow their grow.
Eventually I’ll spread them apart, a few feet apart from each other. At the moment I have them like that due to just being seedlings.
I have some space somewhere In my garden especially for that. Keeping them apart makes easier for me to do that aswell. Going to get some Superthrive for transplanting some of my girls to pots. My 1 month, and 1 week old girl Is looking great Indoors at the moment. She has this real strong Haze odor, making me believe she Is a OG x Haze, or Nl1 x Chronic x G13.

So you are going to uproot those plants after a time and relocate them? It's your garden of course you have to do what works best for you. I know how quickly a plant puts down roots especially in the ground. I would not be planting them in the ground except if were there final location. Here is a picture of a 3 day old sprout. They put out roots very quickly as they are after all weeds. I would hate to have you damage or cut off roots trying to relocate them at a later time.

Back
Top Bottom