ChronicTrees Indoor Chronic Basement Grow: Runtz!

Thank you, they are healthy as can be. I have plenty of “Terpinator.” I’m going to get some bud denser soon, for hard rock hard buds.
I’ll try for longer Veg time.
Well if your looking for a longer veg time you better keep those lights on at minimum 13 hours a 24 hour period otherwise you have those plants in flowers now

Why are you being so shy with pictures?

Why are you being so shy with pictures?
Decided to wait for these girls to grow a bit before posting any pictures. The girls are still at a smaller height at the moment. It’s been about 1 month since I had them, so these girls still have about 1 more month to go In Veg. They were clones when I got them. They are both about 7-8 inches In height. So I’m waiting for Veg to continue. I’ll take some pictures tomorrow.

Good to see you @ChronicTrees - I hope you're keeping well my friend :peace: I know those plants are, they're in good hands.
Thank you my friend. They are doing great. They have buds on both girls, they definitely have some more time left for veg, around 1 month. After that, blooming should be officially started, from there about another 2 months. I’m aiming for that 6 ounce mark for both girls!

Thank you my friend. They are doing great. They have buds on both girls, they definitely have some more time left for veg, around 1 month. After that, blooming should be officially started, from there about another 2 months. I’m aiming for that 6 ounce mark for both girls!
That's great! You keep looking after those ladies, we'll be here when you think they are photo worthy :)

In terms of Veg and Bloom, it sounds like these girls are already flowering (i assumed this was your intention as the lights were on 12/12).

I'm sure you're aware, but being photo period plants (not autos), you want to keep them under around 18hours of light, while you want them to remain in veg, and then when you are ready to flip to flower, you set the timer to only 12 hours of light, as you have done now, which will induce flowering.

So I think for these girls, your veg period is already over and they are in full flower right now. If you change the lighting schedule to 18hours now, it will cause them to reveg which will take a few weeks just to get them back in the veg state so i wouldn't recommend this option. Depending on how they end up, you might want to increase your veg period next time around, or if you are happy with them keep it as it is, it's all up to you @ChronicTrees.

I usually veg (keep them under 18 hours of light) for a few weeks before I flip usually. But this is personal preference and based on how i grow and my setup.

Last thing, remember, we are all students here, if you need clarity on anything, need a hand, or just need something explaining, don't hesitate to ask, in this journal, or even in mine, not matter how simple or silly you think the question is. I ask questions and ask for others input all the time - it's why i love this place.

We're here to help, remember that :) Stay safe my friend :peace:

That's great! You keep looking after those ladies, we'll be here when you think they are photo worthy :)

In terms of Veg and Bloom, it sounds like these girls are already flowering (i assumed this was your intention as the lights were on 12/12).

I'm sure you're aware, but being photo period plants (not autos), you want to keep them under around 18hours of light, while you want them to remain in veg, and then when you are ready to flip to flower, you set the timer to only 12 hours of light, as you have done now, which will induce flowering.

So I think for these girls, your veg period is already over and they are in full flower right now. If you change the lighting schedule to 18hours now, it will cause them to reveg which will take a few weeks just to get them back in the veg state so i wouldn't recommend this option. Depending on how they end up, you might want to increase your veg period next time around, or if you are happy with them keep it as it is, it's all up to you @ChronicTrees.

I usually veg (keep them under 18 hours of light) for a few weeks before I flip usually. But this is personal preference and based on how i grow and my setup.

Last thing, remember, we are all students here, if you need clarity on anything, need a hand, or just need something explaining, don't hesitate to ask, in this journal, or even in mine, not matter how simple or silly you think the question is. I ask questions and ask for others input all the time - it's why i love this place.

We're here to help, remember that :) Stay safe my friend :peace:
Awesome. Yeah, my girls are around 8 inches tall at the moment. The bud are really small at the moment. (Size of a dime) I’m thinking, If the plants are already In blooming, how much I will get In my harvest, as the girls are only around 8 inches tall.

Awesome. Yeah, my girls are around 8 inches tall at the moment. The bud are really small at the moment. (Size of a dime) I’m thinking, If the plants are already In blooming, how much I will get In my harvest, as the girls are only around 8 inches tall.
It's hard to tell without knowing how long ago the first pistils appeared and what they look like now.

You may not get the biggest harvest this time around if they are very small, i think perhaps they went into flower a little soon. That's not to say you won't get some good bud form them! I've flowered clones that are 10 days old and got some good bud from them, the quality was there, but the quantity wasn't.

I would suggest keep doing what you are doing @ChronicTrees , keep looking after them and nurturing them, they will produce some bud for you.

If you aren't already, feed them what you would have during flower.

But don't worry, they will produce some bud for you my friend!

It's tricky indoor with photoperiod plants. You may have noticed a lot of growers have multiple grow areas/tents, especially those who grow photoperiod plants (like me). This is because we need the ability to keep one area with 18hours of light, and 6 hours of darkness (aka 18/6 - Veg). And another area with (commonly) 12 hours of darkness and 12 hours of night (12/12 - Bloom). This is what a photoperiod plant is, a plant which is induced to flower by the change in light cycle.

When you only have a single area it's difficult because if you are flowering, you can't start any more seedlings or clones without forcing them into flowering too, because your area is under 12/12.

If you had another smaller area, you could start off some seeds for example, for when these girls finish.

I have a tiny veg area(18/6). 60cm(W) x 120cm(D) x 120cm(H). But it works for me because they are small while they occupy this tent, and i time it so that they are ready to move into the flowering area(12/12) when the others ones finish. This is called a perpetual cycle.

This might be an option for you if you have some space?

Another option is to grow some autos, but that's a different discussion entirely. Personally I don't like growing them, but if you want to consider this i can talk you through this too my friend :peace:

It's tricky indoor with photoperiod plants. You may have noticed a lot of growers have multiple grow areas/tents, especially those who grow photoperiod plants (like me). This is because we need the ability to keep one area with 18hours of light, and 6 hours of darkness (aka 18/6 - Veg). And another area with (commonly) 12 hours of darkness and 12 hours of night (12/12 - Bloom). This is what a photoperiod plant is, a plant which is induced to flower by the change in light cycle.

When you only have a single area it's difficult because if you are flowering, you can't start any more seedlings or clones without forcing them into flowering too, because your area is under 12/12.

If you had another smaller area, you could start off some seeds for example, for when these girls finish.

I have a tiny veg area(18/6). 60cm(W) x 120cm(D) x 120cm(H). But it works for me because they are small while they occupy this tent, and i time it so that they are ready to move into the flowering area(12/12) when the others ones finish. This is called a perpetual cycle.

This might be an option for you if you have some space?

Another option is to grow some autos, but that's a different discussion entirely. Personally I don't like growing them, but if you want to consider this i can talk you through this too my friend :peace:
Ok, sounds good. @GoogleGenie.
I definitely want to get at least a good 2 ounces off the plant. I will be taking care of these girls as much as possible, and make sure they come out healthy.
I will be taking pictures around 1 week from now.

I had these girls on 12/12 the whole life cycle since I had gotten them. Thank you for telling me that.
The next grow will be a lot easier due to this Information you gave me.
No problem at all @ChronicTrees im happy to help.

If you like, send me a message before you get going on your next run and I can help you out. :Namaste:

I’ll be following along to see how these ladies turn anyway.

No problem at all @ChronicTrees im happy to help.

If you like, send me a message before you get going on your next run and I can help you out. :Namaste:

I’ll be following along to see how these ladies turn anyway.
I’m waiting a few days for my the soil to dry up. I will water around 3-4 days from now. As I’ve been watering/feeding a bit more than usual, I’ll make that wait, as the soil Is very damp. I should be good to go around Tuesday.
After that, I’ll water once, with about 1 bottle of water each plant, then let that dry up before feeding some nutrients.

I’m waiting a few days for my the soil to dry up. I will water around 3-4 days from now. As I’ve been watering/feeding a bit more than usual, I’ll make that wait, as the soil Is very damp. I should be good to go around Tuesday.
After that, I’ll water once, with about 1 bottle of water each plant, then let that dry up before feeding some nutrients.
Sounds good my friend. I don't know much about soil growing, but in any medium, you want as much oxygen in the root zone as possible, so letting it dry out will be good for those roots. I'm sure you have this run covered, and by run, i mean entire grow. It will be good to see a photo of them, whenever you can, just to judge where they are in their lifecycle.

Sounds good my friend. I don't know much about soil growing, but in any medium, you want as much oxygen in the root zone as possible, so letting it dry out will be good for those roots. I'm sure you have this run covered, and by run, i mean entire grow. It will be good to see a photo of them, whenever you can, just to judge where they are in their lifecycle.
Will take some pictures now.

5F768CBD-3D0E-4F76-B50B-94AC9F89E7A0.jpeg
C16A66D1-12EB-4250-839F-EB1A7C394086.jpeg
D1F26499-7E5E-491C-910D-200AFCC07BF7.jpeg
933FA0D0-36A8-4DA7-BDD6-BF2F2BDFDECC.jpeg
933FA0D0-36A8-4DA7-BDD6-BF2F2BDFDECC.jpeg

E926DD23-9315-4906-AE73-B39C79CDCE91.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom