Chubbz Is Back 3k Watt Hybrid Hydroponic, RDWC Drip System

ok everybody heres the deal i have really hard water and the week before last when i did the reseervoir change i added everything to the reservoir and was called in for dinner when i went back out to finish everything up i neglected to check my ph and let it go over night so the entire system was run for about 30 hours at a ph of 7.6 and when i noticed it i brought it back down to 6 for 24 hours and the following day i then brought it back down to 5.5 and let it run another 24 hrs and checked everything out again but the following day when i checked everything out i noticed the 2 in the pics i do know that i had a ph issue for one solid night this is why i feared a nute lockout after the treatment with the hygrozyme and the rootastic they are starting to show new growth and there color is definatly returning to normal so i think im in the clear

bass i use a blue lab ph meter and a hanna ppm meter both calibrated every 7 days (this big cant have a meter outta whack it could cost me 30k) as for the the lights as original plans were made i was supposed to have 4 of them raptors ran outta money and got the others at a really good price so until this grow is finished gonna limit my spending

as for the height of the lights i raised them up so i could get the plants to stretch some for the scrog net i plan on putting in tomorrow i also will be place milk crates under the buckets so they are closer to the lights but the lights need to be at this level actually they need to be a little higher then they are now for the walls oh and speaking of the walls here are some pics of the walls full of clones
100_10334.JPG
100_10355.JPG
100_10342.JPG

the distance from the top tube to the lights is 18 inches and they really must be at least 21 to 24 or ill have to keep trimming there tops or bending them over which im trying to prevent

as for the ppm ive dropped them from 1750 to 800 till the 2 straglers catch up and the clones take hold and my ph is kept between 5.3 and 6.2 only because the white gold thrive for a little lower ph the roots look extrodinary which is another project all in its own ( some are close to root bound changing the buckets to 5 gallon over the next 2 days if possible) and i also upgraded my resi to a 27 gallon tank and switched a few things around on how to empty the system when its necessary everything seems to be flowing the way it should got a few pics of the new resivoir and the reciculating line flowing like it should
100_10324.JPG
100_10318.JPG

as soon as i get the buckets in place and the net up the lights to there final height and the room cleaned i will post the last update before the magic begins

truly thankful for all the feed back and all the help you guys give could do it without.

Note to noobs dont make this your second grow its way more complicated then it looks and i shouldnt have tried it till i had the shit dialed in first but if you do this is the place you need to do it these people wont let you fail

Thanks again everybody
Yeah ph is important, i calibrate mine with a nutral ph soultion. 1 is none and 2 is 1 never hurts to have a back up.

If you run co2 , bomb it buddy with 10.000 ppm for 1.5 hr with lights off (very important) , 3 times 3 days apart !!
You wont see any living bug again !!!! (another good advantage running co2 :) )

Edit:
If you don't , I strongly suggests what hiker says , but I advice to take a look to praying mantis, dude !!
They r carnivores and eat ANYTHING they can catch !! They r very sweet also, IMO. lol
many pests like mosquitos are attracted to co2 does it really work for aphids and spidermites? My plants love Co2 wouldnt grow without it

Back
Top Bottom