Chubbz Is Back 3k Watt Hybrid Hydroponic, RDWC Drip System

Re: Chubbz Is Back 3k Watt Hybrid Hydroponic - RDWC - Drip Sytem

for some reason i forgot to add these pics to the last post
100_09828.JPG
100_098110.JPG
100_09808.JPG
100_09779.JPG

as you can see above i took pics after i defoliated and tied down the 3 on the right of the room and this pic is 24 hours after that so i am gonna say they are like a lot of women i know tie the down and before you know it they are raring to go in no time at all lol anyway here is the pic 24 hours later
100_09864.JPG

and these pics are after the rest of the room was tied down and defoliated today gonna take a smoke break and then its back out to finish defoliating the last plant in the far right of the room then ill finish the plumbing for the new setup and after that ill throw up my net real quick so everything is ready for the flip when the time comes
100_09895.JPG
100_09887.JPG
100_09877.JPG
100_09908.JPG
100_09918.JPG
100_09925.JPG

hope everyone likes it so far oh and i bumped the nutes up to 2125 ppm see how she reacts tonight left plenty of room for extra water in case they dont like so will throw up another post after i finish the rest either tonight or tomorrow

pre flower i just toss them in the wood burner makes the neighbor hood stank around 3 in the am after flower i put them into my fridge in the drying area till i have enough for a batch of hash

I use all to make " SHUSH the Wife juice" (canna milk).LOL
She used on accident in her coffee and she went back to sleep for 6 hours When she woke up I was just home and wached her make another cup useing the same milk, while she drank and told me how she was so tiered and her back pain was gone. Nedless to say she fell out before I got to tell her.:biglaugh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::allgood:
I had 2 pounds of fans and small side branches, a qt of whole milke and a pint of half and half.
The first time I ever had it

sorry guys been really busy with work lately just bought a very large tract of timber and with moving all the equipment and getting everything setup for work havent really had the time to put in a update over the last few weeks but all is going well in the garden with the exception of 2 of the white gold will need a little advice from anyone who may know what has or is happening with them (personally i think they are suffering from a nute lockout but may be wrong) but i plan on putting up the net tomorrow and testing the new irrigation system for leaks and flow rate to see if everything is gonna work on the new system hopefully all will go as planned i checked on the babies and most of them are ready but waiting on a few to catch up running way behind with my time cycle so i need them to hurry up and pop them roots already so we can see the action begin as i work tomorrow i will take a lot of pics and put in a long overdew update so we will see you guys tommorow but for now i got some catchin up to do been spyin on a pvc setup and want to see how its coming along and gotta check and see if were gonna see the smashing of the gram per watt barrier beat if my walls produce like i hope my new setup will obliterate the gram per watt barrier so hope for the best

wish everyone luck with huge colas and the dankest buds you can grow happy gardening to all

:cheer::blunt::bong::lot-o-toke::bigtoke:

lets start off with the new plumbing as you can see it was originally intended to have a 1/2 inch feed line but had flooding issues so now it is fed with drip line 1/4 inch and there drain gravity feeds the buckets then when the buckets reach there recirculating level it recirculates back to the resevoir and here are a few pics of that
chris_s_pics_026.JPG
chris_s_pics_025.JPG
chris_s_pics_029.JPG
chris_s_pics_024.JPG
chris_s_pics_030.JPG
chris_s_pics_023.JPG

these are some of the pics of the room before i defoliated for the last time before flipping to flower, clones are ready and ready to be inserted in the tubes on the walls
chris_s_pics_019.JPG
chris_s_pics_018.JPG

and these are some of the pics after i lifted the lights to there final height for the system and yes they will stretch a little which i need them to do
chris_s_pics_031.JPG
chris_s_pics_032.JPG

unfortunatly that is all i have to post at this very moment have to finish defoliating so i can take the pics and hang the net so its will all be ready for flower friday as soon as i finish with it i will take some more pics but when you defoliate as much as i do it takes several hours to complete and this time im at 6 hours already and only have half done so im guessing it will take a full day at day 21 for the defoliation of the entire room when its needed. when im finished i will make another update and let everyone see it fully operational until then take a few rips from whatever you smoke with sit back and kick it till i post again

oh yea these are the 2 i was talking about the other day and if anyone has a suggestion then i would love to have all the opinions i could get dont wanna lose them this far in so if you dont know ask someone cause i really cant figure it out i added bcuzz rootbastic and hygrozyme to the buckets individually to see if that helped and they seem to have get some of there rich dark color back so im hoping im on the right course in fixing them
chris_s_pics_020.JPG
chris_s_pics_022.JPG

like i said before i think its nute lock out but im not sure so any advice is needed even if its to tell me im right or wrong thank you

ya I'd like to know what your ph is. Do you check it daily? Hpw often do you calibrate your ph meter? Which one is it? I have a nice $90 meter I really love but I have to calibrate it every 7-10 days.

Hey chubbz, just wonderin, you got that nice raptor hood in the middle. Any thought of replacing the other two with them for wider coverage?

Also, lights look pretty far from plants. Could be just the pictures. It's sometimes hard to gain a perspective. What's the distance to canopy and whats the distance from bucket top to lights?

Really enjoying your journal.

Hey Chubbz -

As far as your deficiency... I'm not too familiar with Rootbastic, but it sounds like good stuff. Hygrozyme, is not my favorite for hydro - personally. It's great stuff, but I don't like it in anything aerated as it gets a bit foamy/funky. When I suspect a lock-out, I try to flush them with a diluted nutrient solution of about 25-50%, then work back up making sure to keep the PH in the proper range of about 5.5-6.2.

Are your roots looking good? I'm also curious about PH and PPM's... Good to see you around again - good luck with the timber project. :)

ok everybody heres the deal i have really hard water and the week before last when i did the reseervoir change i added everything to the reservoir and was called in for dinner when i went back out to finish everything up i neglected to check my ph and let it go over night so the entire system was run for about 30 hours at a ph of 7.6 and when i noticed it i brought it back down to 6 for 24 hours and the following day i then brought it back down to 5.5 and let it run another 24 hrs and checked everything out again but the following day when i checked everything out i noticed the 2 in the pics i do know that i had a ph issue for one solid night this is why i feared a nute lockout after the treatment with the hygrozyme and the rootastic they are starting to show new growth and there color is definatly returning to normal so i think im in the clear

bass i use a blue lab ph meter and a hanna ppm meter both calibrated every 7 days (this big cant have a meter outta whack it could cost me 30k) as for the the lights as original plans were made i was supposed to have 4 of them raptors ran outta money and got the others at a really good price so until this grow is finished gonna limit my spending

as for the height of the lights i raised them up so i could get the plants to stretch some for the scrog net i plan on putting in tomorrow i also will be place milk crates under the buckets so they are closer to the lights but the lights need to be at this level actually they need to be a little higher then they are now for the walls oh and speaking of the walls here are some pics of the walls full of clones
100_10334.JPG
100_10355.JPG
100_10342.JPG

the distance from the top tube to the lights is 18 inches and they really must be at least 21 to 24 or ill have to keep trimming there tops or bending them over which im trying to prevent

as for the ppm ive dropped them from 1750 to 800 till the 2 straglers catch up and the clones take hold and my ph is kept between 5.3 and 6.2 only because the white gold thrive for a little lower ph the roots look extrodinary which is another project all in its own ( some are close to root bound changing the buckets to 5 gallon over the next 2 days if possible) and i also upgraded my resi to a 27 gallon tank and switched a few things around on how to empty the system when its necessary everything seems to be flowing the way it should got a few pics of the new resivoir and the reciculating line flowing like it should
100_10324.JPG
100_10318.JPG

as soon as i get the buckets in place and the net up the lights to there final height and the room cleaned i will post the last update before the magic begins

truly thankful for all the feed back and all the help you guys give could do it without.

Note to noobs dont make this your second grow its way more complicated then it looks and i shouldnt have tried it till i had the shit dialed in first but if you do this is the place you need to do it these people wont let you fail

Thanks again everybody

You have to post your video through Youtube (or Hulu and some others).

Then, once you have your youtube link, copy it - then, click the little "film" looking icon in the toolbar above the reply window. Just to the right of the smiley icon, 5 icons over. When you do, a window pops up, just paste your youtube (or similar) link in the text-box.

Hope that helps, let me know if you still have issues! :goodluck:

Glad to see you got the pvc goin. :thumb::Namaste:
How much water you run on the bucket system?
I am configuring a set close to yours, and the last 2 things to figure are res,and backup res size and amount of base nutes to complete.I would like a back up res double my control res,
right now it is planed 1 res 3 sets of 4 buckets under 1 400w hps each and my cfl set up over a fourth on the same res.fourth light is not feesable at this time
we finally got a second hydro shop in town , some competition to bring prices down a little, to cover extras and emergency requirements.
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom