Chubbz's DWC OG Kush 3000 Watt Monster

Re: Chubbz's DWC og kush3 3000 watt monster

Ooops my bad chief thought I had all the shoutouts done my apologise so thank you and thanking everyone else i may have missed

WHOOO HOOOO i got me a shout out :party:

ok well sometimes resevoirs send off a weird smell from time to time. changing it works wonders. if your not seeing foam or snot like stuff on your roots then id assume your nutes are making it smell that way. if you see white new growth coming in and the other roots are just a shade darker than them YOU ARE OK.

your roots will smell aweful if anythings infecting the water but they should smell earthy smells coming off your roots.from your last pic of the roots you look fine to me unless i missed something a couple pages back

haha oh yea i missed something...that pic on page 2 was pretty crazy looking.. it looked like a spine coming out of a netpot...but if your worried about that last pics roots i wouldn't worry too much...dilute rez with h202 or hydrogen peroxide to be safe but your stuff looks ok besides page 2 roots lol

Ok I flushed the resi with peroxide and added the hygrozyme for the last 2 days now I have developed a very strong rotten odor like make ou wanna hurl up your mommas home made mac and cheese rotten put clearex in it for a 3 hour flush and right back to the peroxide still no foaming action and no signs of anything being broken down or floating in the reservoir and the smell has yet to leave after a 3 hour cycle with the peroxide I flushed the system again and filled it back up with 65% of The recommended nutes and 115% hygrozyme hopefully this takes care of the problem. If you think of any other possible solutions or remedies please feel free to share don't want to lose this one

Thanks for stoppin in will show some pics to everybody tonight after the lights kick on. They are doing doing very well with an extensive amount of new growth in the roots in the net pots and in the big plants resi although i do have a hint of the pungent smell still lingering around I do not think this is a issue as it has been subsiding since the flush and with all the new root growth I do not like I said think this will be a further issue. As for the time line I neeeeeeed an answer so I don't cut her short. I flipped her on 2-3-2012 but i started her on the second weeks nutrients for flower so her growth would be slowed faster and concentrated on the budding so what i need to know is how many days am I actual days in (16) or am i at 23 because i started her in the second week of flowering and not the transition.

So these are today's pics showing there progress since the flush, you can see the rapid regrowth in the the roots and everything perked up again everything looks likes its doing very well the buds are starting to really showing themselves
IMAG01569.jpg
IMAG01579.jpg
IMAG01586.jpg
IMAG01597.jpg
IMAG01607.jpg
IMAG01617.jpg
IMAG01636.jpg
IMAG01647.jpg
and along with are my temps and ph

so so boring just waiting, waiting, waiting, oh wait there is a leaf i can pull!!!!!!!!!! .................................................................................zzzzzzzzzzz ah shit what happened oh yea still waiting

Looks real nice,she should put out a good yield. You can go to 25 on humidity, most like to keep around 40/50% it`s humid year round here. So with de-humider mine stays between 30/40 if I go lower with unit it will freeze up on coil. Low humidity helps the plant as it`s eayer for the leaves to "breathe" easyer transfering more energy stuffs. Many strains from or grown in dry, low humidity areas leaves have narrowed because of this. Long and neadle like compared to big wide suckers, so if plant "sweats" like you it evaperates easyer and this may help watering issues. less chance of dampness/root rot. Then when colas explode this will help mold issues and those F-in mite`s , cool and dry the enemey hates this combo!! Always heard avoid over 60% if possable or you will have issues bugs/molds nothing concreate on lowest recommended or danger zone. If it bone dry in 1/2 the time if soil thats good watch nuit`s and water more frequantly
:goodjob: :peace:

Ok everybody tried a new med last night and it knocked me out so i didnt post last night but here is the shots from last night not the best quality but hope fully everyone thinks they are doing alright for day 22 its my first grow so I think its doing awesome but I might be lacking i don't know what to expect so anyone who wants to pipe in would be appriciated
IMAG01706.jpg
IMAG01718.jpg
IMAG017312.jpg
IMAG01749.jpg
IMAG01767.jpg
IMAG01775.jpg
IMAG01804.jpg

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am reporting this to be moved to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!:Namaste:

Nice work cubbzfat!
OG Kush! nice choice.
I'm on my 3rd grow with it.
But your strain looks really different to me, way more indica in it by the looks of it.

There are some really good DWC and RDWC growers on here that really know their shit.

Xlr8 Xlr8's Psychedelic Bloom Party Extravaganza
X is up for member of the year and totally deserves it!

and Cultivator Cultivators Cultivation High Quality Yields

jon705 My First Grow Journal-Holy Grail Kush- Purple Kush 6x12 Scrog 4 x 600W LEDs On Movers

Are just a few guys here that rule at hydro. Maybe have a read through their journals and they'll be more than happy to help you with any question you might have.
I'm a soil guy, so I can't be of much help..

and thanks for the reps brother!!

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom