Chump's First Indoor

Well, I think I deleted the final pics of Aroma, along with the harvest pics. They weren't that great of pics anyway, I just wanted to document it. Oh well, the card was full, and needed to be cleared. Anywhoo... I have some good bud pics from Aroma, and Diesel's final appearance in front of the camera. Of course I'll get some nice bud pics of her when she's dry.

Here's the pics of Aroma (what's left of her). We didn't smoke a whole lot of her, while she was curing. Just little scraps. And I'll throw a smoke report in here as well. CH9 Aroma: Nice smell, hints of pepper and citrus. Drink lots of fluid, probably the biggest cottonmouth I've had in a while. Long lasting effect, creative, then tired. The usual appetite increase,and anti-anxitey. Overall 2 thumbs up!

03435.JPG

03040.JPG

02948.JPG

And Here's Pics of Diesel, just before harvest. Not the greatest pics, the lighting was fighting me. But you get the idea. The last pic is with the flash on, you can see the buds and tricombs but looks like crap... Again so far the smell of Diesel is unreal, really stands out!

02189.JPG

01899.JPG

02074.JPG

02450.JPG

015117.JPG

Thanks so much guys! You've been a great help and have kept me good company along the way!

I took some good pics of Big Bang this morning. I'd say she has a few days left in her. She's been on straight water for 2 waterings now, and the light is down to 4 hours. I also left her and Diesel in the dark for 48 hours just to see if they react to it. I'll try to post the pics when I have some free time.

Cheers!

:roorrip::peace:

edit: Oh yeah, the seeds came today!

Congrats on your awesome harvest!! Those nugs look really good. Nice initial smoke report, wait till you get to the main nugs. Its awesome that you are being patient with your cure. Waiting for the peak of perfection isnt easy to do! The other plants look nice and full and should provide some serious weight. Keep up the good work.

Oh, gotta say, I love that ring LOL. Reminds me of "The Beastmaster" an old school movie...

L8ER

Ms. chump stain, your plants are a thing of beauty! Some of the nicest I've seen here! :bong:
Hope you keep a diary of your new strains...I would pick pretty much the same ones on my next seed buy! All the best and enjoy the fruits of your labour! :peace:

Thanks, I think I will. It's fun. I can't wait until summer, I really want to have a killer garden by then!

Congrats on your awesome harvest!! Those nugs look really good. Nice initial smoke report, wait till you get to the main nugs. Its awesome that you are being patient with your cure. Waiting for the peak of perfection isnt easy to do! The other plants look nice and full and should provide some serious weight. Keep up the good work.

Oh, gotta say, I love that ring LOL. Reminds me of "The Beastmaster" an old school movie...

L8ER

Thanks, Big Bang still looks like she's developing. Although I think she's got to be finishing up soon. There is still some white hairs and new growth. She's really stacking up the nugs.

Yeah we still have the biggest nugs from Aroma, and been burning through the smaller buds of Diesel. First impressions, Nice taste, not as pronounced as Diesel I remember, but unique and subtle. Head rush, cottonmouth is not as bad as Aroma, and long lasting effects.

talk soon

Big Bang's final showdown.

She's harvested, and about dry. She weighs 1/2 ounce at about 95% dry. She'll be ready to smoke in a day or two. Sorry I've been late with the updates, I've been super busy with my job and things lately. But at least we have had some of the best smoke ever this past month or so! It looks like we'll have to wait a week or so more to plant our new seeds. For reasons beyond our control.

A friend of mine across town also has a grow, and we swapped samples. It's really cool to try out different strains. He let me sample a Master Kush/Northern Lights Hybrid bud. It was really good! We still have some, we're saving it, it's like champagne. He also gave us a bud of a free seed he got, he called it "Hydro Mids". It's his first attempt at hydro. It's good. So we've had a chance to try out at least 4 different strains this past month, and Big Bang is almost dry! So it's all good here!

Here are some shots of Big Bang. A couple days before the harvest, and a couple shots during the harvest. I can't remember what day we harvested her, but it was about 10-12 days ago.

Cheers! :bongrip::peace:

P1070122.jpg

P1070124.JPG

P1070125.JPG

P1070126.JPG

P1070127.JPG

P1070128.JPG

P1070130.JPG

P1070142.JPG

Nice Job Ms CS! The buds look pretty :cheer:

Congrats hun. Job well done :goodjob:

+rep

Thanks DroJo!

I think I forgot to snap some pics of the Diesel buds... There's only half of one left. Oh well. I can give a better smoke report.

Diesel smoked real nice, and tasted really nice in the vaporizer. I think she tastes a lot like she smelled while harvesting. She has a really strong oder like citrus, and fuel. You can easily be knocked back by just one toke. And she hit's you heavy, but still up and social. Long lasting, the cottenmouth is not as bad as Aroma was. Very nice strain, but dried out when the humidity dropped. It's not her fault, I should have kept better care of her. But the other 2 handled the drop in humidity a little better. Definetly recommend Dinafem Diesel! 2 thumbs up from me!

:roorrip:

Yer :welcome:

your nail polish looks nice as well.. nice finish to it. the black and red one was cute too.. gosh i sound so funny saying that.. but what the heck lol

Back
Top Bottom