Chunky Skunk Clone SOG

Autos in the tent flowering big time, plus a couple of incidental Cosmic Bomb which I had left over, 2-3 weeks old

I have accumulated some freebies over the year, all photo-period seeds since I grew mostly autos last year
One of particular interest is a Freedom of Seeds Chunky Skunk:
Tends to grow a large central cola; high-yielding; potency is legendary; then there's that drop-dead gorgeous smell and taste

So just for a change I am going to veg this for 9-12 clones and flip them as soon as they are firmly rooted - SOG, since the strain appears to be a perfect candidate

Will not be documenting this much until we get to the action in about 8 weeks so here we are 10 mins into this grow lol

DSC_1397.JPG

Good luck with your grow, and keep us up to date on your progress. The first 10 minutes is very exciting, almost took my breath, lol.
Yeah, great having the next project lined up on the back burner ready to go
:hookah:

Ay ay I'd grab a front seat :popcorn: and wake up after 8 weeks.

So are we growing Chunky skunk as a mother and the clones being flowered separately?

And lol whats going to be the pot size for the clone SoG if you're used to use small two or four L pots on autos. :laughtwo:

- V

Ay ay I'd grab a front seat :popcorn: and wake up after 8 weeks.

So are we growing Chunky skunk as a mother and the clones being flowered separately?

And lol whats going to be the pot size for the clone SoG if you're used to use small two or four L pots on autos. :laughtwo:

- V
That's the plan, donkey dicks in 1L pots
Ch/Sk looks ideal for it
See you in 8wks lol

Here we go

DSC_1418.JPG

DSC_1419.JPG

DSC_1420.JPG
DSC_1421.JPG
DSC_1423.JPG

The pellet, lite mix and fibre pot will look after the watering for the first week, maybe longer, just by watering from the bottom if the pot dries (10-15ml) for a minute or two and letting it soak up - but always keeping the pot free-draining between
No need to worry about pH or nutes either, Lite is low EC buffered to 6.2
Pretty simple, works every time :cool: :hookah:

1652647297610.png

Zero maintenance

It seems like a very easy strain to grow, bushy compact and very strong. It's the one in the top right of the photos. I'm in week 2 of flowering and its a bit of a jungle so I circled the chunky skunk in the second photo.
topsy.jpg

chunky - Copy.png

Back
Top Bottom