Chunky Skunk Clone SOG

@HappyHazmat88

PK and kelp tea, week 6

chunky-skunk-pk-kelp-week6.JPG
chunkyskunk-kelp-boost.JPG

As the weather is very warm at the moment, I have shifted out the TS and reverted to IR/UV burples 2 x 120w actual
These have silent 4" fans that draws air up from the canopy, not blow it down which, helps circulation and cooling

skunk-cola-420mag.JPG

Chunky Skunk Cola

bud-frosting-4blue-UV.JPG

Bud Frosting with Blue/IR/UV

chunky-skunk-no-LST.JPG

:hookah:

As the weather is very warm at the moment, I have shifted out the TS and reverted to IR/UV burples 2 x 120w actual
These have silent 4" fans that draws air up from the canopy, not blow it down which, helps circulation and cooling

skunk-cola-420mag.JPG

Chunky Skunk Cola

chunky-skunk-no-LST.JPG

Hey Roy :ciao:.. Ihope you are well my friend.
Garden if beautiful.
Hope your yweekend well

Stay safe
Bill284

skunk-cola-420mag.JPG

Chunky Skunk Cola

chunky-skunk-no-LST.JPG

Yum those look tasty Sir Growings

Buds are hardly drinking anything now so now I have dropped the water down to 1.5L with 1/3ml of PK 4ml/L 'Candy'/carbs, then 1L 1% H2O2 from the bottom of the pot for a root boost - soaks up fairly quickly
Next step will be with a flushing agent, then final rinse probably in 10-14 days; no, I don't wait for amber trichomes, half clear, half milky is good by me

Chunky-Skunk-week8.JPG

Chunky Skunk Week 8

skunk-grow-journal-pic158.JPG

sticky-ick-icky-bud.JPG

Sticky-icky-icky Bud

side-bud-frosting.JPG

Side Buds Frosting

Not too long to go now... :cool:

Sure is
Gonna have to go lights out and dry this in the tent, at least temps are coming down around here now
Last lot was hard work at 40°C+ RH in the 20's, it crisped virtually overnight
Shoots that's tough to work with! Opposite problem here, 99% humidity. Open a jar of perfectly cured and it's instantly too wet :thedoubletake:

Back
Top Bottom