Chunky Skunk Clone SOG

@HappyHazmat88

PK and kelp tea, week 6

chunky-skunk-pk-kelp-week6.JPG
chunkyskunk-kelp-boost.JPG

As the weather is very warm at the moment, I have shifted out the TS and reverted to IR/UV burples 2 x 120w actual
These have silent 4" fans that draws air up from the canopy, not blow it down which, helps circulation and cooling

skunk-cola-420mag.JPG

Chunky Skunk Cola

bud-frosting-4blue-UV.JPG

Bud Frosting with Blue/IR/UV

chunky-skunk-no-LST.JPG

:hookah:

As the weather is very warm at the moment, I have shifted out the TS and reverted to IR/UV burples 2 x 120w actual
These have silent 4" fans that draws air up from the canopy, not blow it down which, helps circulation and cooling

skunk-cola-420mag.JPG

Chunky Skunk Cola

chunky-skunk-no-LST.JPG

Hey Roy :ciao:.. Ihope you are well my friend.
Garden if beautiful.
Hope your yweekend well

Stay safe
Bill284

skunk-cola-420mag.JPG

Chunky Skunk Cola

chunky-skunk-no-LST.JPG

Yum those look tasty Sir Growings

Buds are hardly drinking anything now so now I have dropped the water down to 1.5L with 1/3ml of PK 4ml/L 'Candy'/carbs, then 1L 1% H2O2 from the bottom of the pot for a root boost - soaks up fairly quickly
Next step will be with a flushing agent, then final rinse probably in 10-14 days; no, I don't wait for amber trichomes, half clear, half milky is good by me

Chunky-Skunk-week8.JPG

Chunky Skunk Week 8

skunk-grow-journal-pic158.JPG

sticky-ick-icky-bud.JPG

Sticky-icky-icky Bud

side-bud-frosting.JPG

Side Buds Frosting

Not too long to go now... :cool:

Awesome work. I know it's smelling amazing in there!
Sure is
Gonna have to go lights out and dry this in the tent, at least temps are coming down around here now
Last lot was hard work at 40°C+ RH in the 20's, it crisped virtually overnight

Sure is
Gonna have to go lights out and dry this in the tent, at least temps are coming down around here now
Last lot was hard work at 40°C+ RH in the 20's, it crisped virtually overnight
Shoots that's tough to work with! Opposite problem here, 99% humidity. Open a jar of perfectly cured and it's instantly too wet :thedoubletake:

If it didn't stink I could do 16°C 55% RH in the bathroom
Shoots that's tough to work with! Opposite problem here, 99% humidity. Open a jar of perfectly cured and it's instantly too wet :thedoubletake:
We need a 'Fek' emoji lol

Back
Top Bottom