Ciao

Caghol

420 Member
I've been lurking for a while now reading a bunch of threads might be related to the kind of problems im facing with my baby.
Im a New grower, i guess this crises has made a respectable number of people grow this miracle plant.
Though it Hasn't t been going so well and it is stressful yet i plan to regrow and make sure to learn from my mistakes as it has been amazing seeing my baby struffle to grow despite ny mistake l. I have a one strong ass girl.

Attachments

• IMG_20200503_132908.jpg
    IMG_20200503_132908.jpg
    647.6 KB · Views: 38
Welcome @Caghol she looks like she's a little trooper! If you are like me, you'll only need to make that mistake about 2 more times (maybe 3) before you get it right! I'd be popping another bean in the water about now just to make sure I have something to do if things go astray...if not I have two babies!

I will say that soil looks like you dug it up from the side of your driveway down by the ditch where the plow pushed all the rocks and dirt this winter...lol jk jk...but if I'm on to something, you should give her better digs when you up pot her. CHeers mate, glad you are here and gl to your grow! :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom