Cig’s Mars Hydro TSL 2000 x2 With Several Different Strains In Soil

The new growth is looking good. Will keep adding the black magic every 2 to 3 days along with the fish fertilizer. Looks like potting soils and bunny honey is no where near enough for them.
20200328_012501.jpg

The weird leaf one is an enigma. First pic is the preflower. Boy or girl?

Then the new growth at the top. Never seen so many trichromes on fan leafs before. Most fan leafs have a few and getting more and more with each set.
20200328_010245.jpg20200328_005909.jpg20200328_005926.jpg20200328_005911.jpg

Just gave them all their feeding along with a good watering and some light pruning. Looks like all 4 of the autos are seeded. At least a half dozen or more on each one. Starting to get some cloudy on the Diesel, maybe three more weeks give or take. She is also starting to fatten up a bit.

Not sure on the seeds though. They were only pollinated 16 days ago. How long do they need to finish? It is obvious they will need more than another week. Was it 6 weeks from pollination?

I will plan to chop the branches with no seeds by the 11th or so, then just leave the rest until the seeds are ready.

This is the Diesel

20200401_163941.jpg

Thanks, The Diesel hermied a bit early in flower from the stress of transplanting so I grabbed a few of the nanners and pollinated a bud on each of the the Autos. Not too sure I got seeds on the Cookies, but the other two have a few. Enough to try them again later should I feel like it. It has not had any male flowers again until just now it has started to develop a few at the tips of the buds, but it is almost done now. I will just have to make a note that this one will hermie if stressed.

Where was your GSC from?

So far I am sure 2 the Drunk Gorilla, 1 Hammer, and 1 Studio 54 are female. The other 4 photos I am about 90% sure are male. Thinking about putting the 4 suspected males into 12/12 when I can figure out a place to do it at.

I have an SP150 in a smaller box that should do the trick just fine, but it is shorter at only about 20" of height from the bottom to the light. I would have to tie them all over quite a bit, but seeing as I am going to compost them as soon as they start to turn if they are boys I might as well.

Nirvana fem GSC, my first grow..in my signature. The buds are excellent and I will grow again for sure.

Wow, nice grow for a first try! Neat that you got so many phenos from that one strain, makes me want to grab a pack of these from Nirvana and try them to see what else might be there.

Suspected boys went in to the bud box today and will start their 12/12 tonight. I just super cropped them a bit to get them about 6" or more away from the light. Distance shouldn't be a big deal, they are very likely to be compost withing a week or two anyway.

All remaining photos have shown pistils and will get up potted to 3.6 gallons this weekend. From there they will await their 8 gallon pots when they go outside toward the end of May.

Thinking of getting a 3x3 tent and another SP150 and putting the the 4 girls I had planned to put outside in there and flowering them off. They are about ready to flower right now any way. Then starting 4 different feminized to put outside around the end of May.

Back
Top Bottom