Cig’s Mars Hydro TSL 2000 x2 With Several Different Strains In Soil

Final amounts going into cure:

The Hammer #1 49g
The Hammer #2 50g
Studio 54 83g

Tried a larfy test bud of the Drunken Gorilla last night. Wow, very potent, high is right were I want it, trichs at the top are mostly cloudy with a bit of amber and only a few clear. They are coming down tomorrow. Then the 4 bottoms will hang out for a few more weeks to finish off the seeds. I am going to have a ton of Drunken Gorilla feminized. Good thing because I will likely run a tent full of these again soon. With the flavor yield and potency of it it will likely become a regular staple.

20200626_213615.jpg

Final amounts going into cure:

The Hammer #1 49g
The Hammer #2 50g
Studio 54 83g

Tried a larfy test bud of the Drunken Gorilla last night. Wow, very potent, high is right were I want it, trichs at the top are mostly cloudy with a bit of amber and only a few clear. They are coming down tomorrow. Then the 4 bottoms will hang out for a few more weeks to finish off the seeds. I am going to have a ton of Drunken Gorilla feminized. Good thing because I will likely run a tent full of these again soon. With the flavor yield and potency of it it will likely become a regular staple.
Great yields Cig...I think I used the term larfy test bud this past week...weve been aligned on this grow. Nice work.

Thanks!

yeah, we ended up right in sync on these ones, of course that color you got on those Corleone Kush is just ridiculous! You knocked it out of the park with those ones.

Those little nugs are pretty good for getting an idea of what the rest will be like. Hoping for at least another 6.5 out of the two Drunken Gorilla. That will put me at just over a gram a watt on these lights and I can live with that.

I lost track of the siblings...healthy as usual. I won some seeds months ago elsewhere...and no seeds ever appeared. Im ready for grow #3 now. Considering ordering and a long wait or trying multiple bag seeds. Im ready to drop. Bad customer service after promotion....seems counterintuitive in todays environment. I didnt even follow up for months given the current global situation.

You are in the thumb right? We could work it out pretty easily, I am not that far away. Don't even need to swap, I am more than willing to donate a few to your next grow. PM me if you want and we can work out the details.
3rd coast yes. I think I may have a few ripe ones From this grow maybe to share and have a couple vials of two different potent GSC dispensary buy seeds.

Final weights going into Cure with 62% Boveda on the two Drunken Gorillas

Drunken Gorilla #1 91
Drunken Gorilla #2 107

Total of these 5 into cure is 380 grams, 13.57 oz. That puts me at 1.27 gpw. I will take it. Should only get better as time goes on too.

I will likely harvest the seeded buds by next weekend so should be able to have an idea of what I got by the end of the month to wrap this one up.

Back
Top Bottom