Cigarette filter question

stoned snake

hi i was wonderign do ciggarate filters filter out thc? cause it would be so much easier and convincing to just hollow out a cig and pack it full of ganja and than repack a bit of tabaco so it looks liek a cig again but i gotta kno do filters get thc out too?

Re: cigarett filter question

i still dont get y peeps think its soo hard to hollo out a cig umm i like the pulling the filter a bit out umm im going for stealth convience and if i have to get rid of it itl look like another cig i dont care bout health not right now i just wana catch a good buzz and look like im smoking a cig

I use a tobacco injector (not a rolling machine) that uses pre-rolled, filtered tubes. Super easy and only takes maybe 10-20 seconds to make a joint out of. And it looks exactly like a regular cigarette.

i think making a joint from a cigarette is not all that time-consuming. one trick is to grind up the mix and suck it up thru the cigarette? quite quick really. probs 30 seconds if u dont bother to stop and pack it every once in a while.

the filter definitely makes a difference. what i normally do is cut it in half with a pair of scissors. you'll definitely lose some but thats the cost for the convenience. hahahaha

have funman :)

yes the filter does take some of the THC... I use single filters in my roller But I learned to cut them down so you get more of the THC.

I use a tobacco injector (not a rolling machine) that uses pre-rolled, filtered tubes. Super easy and only takes maybe 10-20 seconds to make a joint out of. And it looks exactly like a regular cigarette.

Same here and I have never noticed a loss in THC as I am buzzed afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom