CigO-Summer Outdoor Grow 2009[LemonSkunk,TrainWreck]

I'll likely be picking some of them and GH color mixed packs once I setup an A/C 400 or 600watt HPS next year so I can have crop all year instead of waiting for summer and have crop while i wait for the summer crop to finish

be careful with fish or bloodmeal they attract predators that think there is dead animals under your plants and will dig them up

Looking Good CigO:ganjamon:
Your outdoor garden looks great. You might want to give some food to the clones they look hungry. Fish fertlizer would do a good job feeding.:Rasta:
Your mother is looking really good.;)

Pan4

Thanks, i will think about that you have some instructions for it?[some link to post, guide or something like that]

yes be very careful with the blood meal and the fish. My dogs love and dig and eat the dirt. So I am sure wild animals would just love it....

My buddy had his family over for a crab/shrimp/fish cookout. He took all the shells and stuff and spread them around in his garden, shit went crazy. Mcnasty fast growth, but it'll smell like ass for a while.

:D...
i got idea i heared sugar is good for flowering, but for vegetation is it good?
and as fertilizer i thin it would be good some other flowers smashed...There is much of those elements..
other theme..:
I've heard about poppy flowers...is selling as incense...i tried and it working, i collected wild of them..:DDD

Hello all, i got some news...

One more clone from lemonskunk, started to grow and are ready to go outdoor, but i will wait until they all four will start to grow...

Vaizdelis0085.jpg

And some close-up photo of wild plant female clone.

Vaizdelis0084.jpg

Any comments are welcome! :yummy:

now i plan to wait until they all will get rooted and then i little bit will boost them grow energy with cfl lights for a 5-7 days about... and then i will transplant to forest!:) if about those wild plant female clones i will keep it by window i want to watch how it all will grow interesting...:D~

So i just picked some photos of my mini boost room.

How it looks from outside:

Vaizdelis0089.jpg

Inside with lights off...

Vaizdelis0086.jpg

With lights on

Vaizdelis0087.jpg

and from other angle

Vaizdelis0088.jpg

-----------------------
Description:
Size: 52x40x40[heigh/sproud/lenght]cm's
Light: 3x 20w 4500 k cfls, or for mini flowering 3x 23w 2700 k cfls.
Air in+circulator: 5 w pc cooler
Air out: 5x 0,5 cm diameter holes
Reflections: Aliuminium foil, and white side of door.

Ok thats what you want :DDD
i though one plant are 100% ready for it , but other i dont really know but 2 should 100% survive, but this is only my opinion.
(i turned to 18/6 period of light)

Vaizdelis0090.jpg

other angle

Vaizdelis0091.jpg

any comments,questions an so on. are welcome!:D

Back
Top Bottom