Cinderella 99 Grow

Thank you for the very specific answer. It will help me grow for sure. So the white ash thing isn't a myth huh? Okay so flushing. I was going to try to flush with pure Ro water. I know i want flawless finish, but at the moment I can afford it. Do you think my strat will work? Funny I was actually going to flush at the same time you are. Its on my calendar :D I was planning on flushing tenatively around June 21'st for a harvest set at 4th of July.
You will also want to cut N last 3-4 weeks of flower

My uncle made a mix a year ago, and a LOT of it. His grow never even made it to the soil he made. I think its something close to the cali green mix. Pearlite, worm castings, soil. It's a soil base. The exact composition, i do not know. On my fertility meters, in between my compost tea. I start at a 3-4. Then after Tea I go to a 5-6. With a max reading of 7. I have re potted three times each and I am considering again as my roots are popping out the bottom of my 5 gal and I just repotted like 2 weeks ago.

The N cut is a great reminder. Thank you for so many helpful hints, and quick responses, its great not to feel alone. I am 170 miles from any town. I literally havent even bought my next Nitrogen nutrient cause I am set to run out just in time for the cut.

My uncle made a mix a year ago, and a LOT of it. His grow never even made it to the soil he made. I think its something close to the cali green mix. Pearlite, worm castings, soil. It's a soil base. The exact composition, i do not know. On my fertility meters, in between my compost tea. I start at a 3-4. Then after Tea I go to a 5-6. With a max reading of 7. I have re potted three times each and I am considering again as my roots are popping out the bottom of my 5 gal and I just repotted like 2 weeks ago.
If your all organic no need to flush

I have heard that there is no need to flush. However, this is my first time, and I was going to flush as a precaution, so many of my friends failed because of over feeding. I guess that doesn't really make sense, but fuck man, I'm kinda shooting from the hip.

If your running organic I've always heard no need for flush but I'm no flush expert. I feel its 90% about the hang and cure.

0508200158.jpg

Late night dabs. Will be making fresh resin with the c99 when she's done. Crystals anyone
I will most certainly be making some of that with my Cindy's, 3 weeks to go. How are you liking the aroma ?
I'm getting grapefruit and sweet. I had some OG Lemon candy sauce from a dispensary around Christmas time, reminds me of that same aroma.

I checked my water again out the RO.. It's shooting 72 in dead night. Phew, thanks for the save!
72 will fine. I try to keep mine 68-75 but mine comes out my RO filter at 69-72 this time of the year.

Right on, my brother is going to build a special room to cure them. So as far as the hang, I am a huge proponent of hanging the nugs upside down. Keeping humidity in check wont be a problem for me, its like 20% outside on the reg. How long do you hang in dark for? is darkness vs puredarkness a thing? for curing is a metal or wood container more ideal? if wood any kind of wood?

I will most certainly be making some of that with my Cindy's, 3 weeks to go. How are you liking the aroma ?
I'm getting grapefruit and sweet. I had some OG Lemon candy sauce from a dispensary around Christmas time, reminds me of that same aroma.
I'm getting a sweet grapefruit smell too. Love it!

Right on, my brother is going to build a special room to cure them. So as far as the hang, I am a huge proponent of hanging the nugs upside down. Keeping humidity in check wont be a problem for me, its like 20% outside on the reg. How long do you hang in dark for? is darkness vs puredarkness a thing? for curing is a metal or wood container more ideal? if wood any kind of wood?
Stay away from wood. Metal, glass or turkey bags. Don't wanna store it in anything that can make easy work of harboring mold or bacteria

Back to growing. My Mars Hydro 245w seems to be fucking up the blue dream real real slow, however my vanilla frosting is just sucking that shit up. Do they just grow different? or do I need to make adjustments

Attachments

• fafafasa.jpg
    fafafasa.jpg
    470.6 KB · Views: 57
Back to growing. My Mars Hydro 245w seems to be fucking up the blue dream real real slow, however my vanilla frosting is just sucking that shit up. Do they just grow different? or do I need to make adjustments
As long as the lights aren't bleaching the tops its fine where it is. What's going on with her?

Back
Top Bottom