Cinderella 99 Grow

That's what I usually do. But with all the room these may need to take up I figured if I have 4 mains i could run each to their own corner.

20200126_103336.jpg

Tied the tops over to allow the lower branches to catch up. Shes is repairing herself very quickly and doesnt seem to stress. I'm loving the way this pheno is vegging. It seems weeks ahead of the the others. I will let her grow up from here till she is about a foot tall than I'll add a scrog net

Thanks it actually worked out perfect cause I can move the pot around as is

Hard the believe shes only a month old. She has some weird distortion going on. May be genetic idk. At first she was missing one leaf on the left of each fan which makes me wanna lean towards the genetics

20200128_190509.jpg
20200128_190529.jpg
20200128_190511.jpg

Shes repaired and growing again. Seems like it recovers overnight! The internode distance is longer than the smaller once but the stem and branches are 2-3x larger than the rest. The 2 node branches have reached the top and I'll be keeping them down until the very bottom branches get to the canopy. They need about an inch or so I give it 3 days at this rate. This friday I will quit the lst for a bit and let her grow 12" above where she is (top of pot) than install a scrog net. Hopefully the other c99 catches up but she seems hungry. I fed her 2-5-3 and slow release nitrogen spikes (half recommended) shes at a steady 75-78 degrees about 55%-60% rh. I have moby dick xxl and rqs quick one auto on the way for a small harvest while these girls veg out.

Thanks @Backlipslide ! I added more nutes to the plants. 1cup slow release 2-5-3 and a few N spikes. The pale slow one with chlorosis seems to be muuuuuuch happier now. Chlorophyll seems to going back up to a normal amount. The GG is still slow. It’s super sensitive to heat I’ve noticed. I cracked a window in the room about .25” and it lowered the room tent by 5 degrees down to 72f and 55% rh (cold af here)

Decided to flush as I saw the start of nute burn. I flushed down to 800ppm . A lil high but I'm in promix and my tap water is about 300ish rpm and with residual salts and nutrients that are not bioavailable I think itll be ok

There’s really nothing a person could do for nute burn, once you see the effects, the damage has already been done. All a person could really do is just ride that feeding out, and then maybe dial it back down a bit next feeding. Small nute burn is okay, it’s telling you that your not far off your max nute input. If your not getting small nute burn your not trying hard enough! :thumb:

what worries me though, is the last picture in post #50
That bottom leaf does look a tad off colour! For that reason, then the flush may have been a good thing! :cheer:

Yeah idk what was up with that plant. It seemed to have something going on. Idk what for sure. I've added calmag and and it seemed to help the newer leaves. May have been additional nutes. Shes growing a lot less than her sister. I hope she starts doing well cause it has tight node spacing but I plan on cloning a mother plant off the other for seeds cause it has a really thick stalk and branches compared to the other. Seems to handle anything. On the nute burn issue I just saw the start and didn't want to deal with it getting worse.

I've also removed the strings since lower branches reached the top hopefully over the next 4 weeks well get some good growth

Back
Top Bottom