Cinderella 99 x 2, Northern Flame & Blue OG

Lemongrass

I would like to see if my grow is holding up to others plants or if in general all of them are healthy. Running 24/7 lights. One with 8000 lumens and another with 2000 lumen for the vegatative growth. Just recently added the 24 sunblaze at 8000 lumens. Will be adding in red spectrum for flowering along with another 10000 plus lumens. Running aurora roots organic only, gotta keep these girls in organic mode.please comments are appreciated.

image13626.jpg

View image in gallery

Cinderella 99 topped and trimmed green bucket.

Cinderella 99 only slightly fim, but had previous stress due to partner planting with less soil than needed.

Northern flame untouched wild grow for time being.

Blue og is in dark room for flower 12/12 for time being will have pics of her ip soon. Also have three hydro grows that are a lil iffy besides one that is straight booming.

Can't really judge them without knowing how old they are. And when you talk about your lights, talk about their true wattage, not their equivalent wattage or lumens.

re: Cinderella 99 x 2, Northern Flame & Blue OG

Can't really judge them without knowing how old they are. And when you talk about your lights, talk about their true wattage, not their equivalent wattage or lumens.

around a month in if that just barely hitting a month for the cinderella 99z. If your asking wattage the 24 sunblaze is high output fluorescent 25 watts per bulb with six (two as side lights) bulbs running now each at 6500 K blue spectrum. And what wattage is recommended for flowering? The northern flame is only about two weeks old maybe a few more days after than two weeks.

The general rule for growing is a minimum 100 watts per plant. They look right for their age, and the C99 should be mature around 4 weeks old. With lights like that you should train the plants to be flat so they take advantage of low penetration lighting.

Okay sweet. Thanks for the tips, i was looking at yours and curious as to how you trained them to grow with those kinds of branching?

Which one? My pineapple chunk was fimmed and branches pulled down for a flat canopy. I plan on pulling a pound dry off that one plant in a month or so. The HGK is a flux with 16 or so colas, which you can find by searching LA's Flux since he came up with it. Strawberry blue is mainlined for 8 colas. I'll pull half a pound dry on them in about 6 weeks.

Okay thank you. Definitely something to look up and try out than. Ill do some training and put up more pictures as well

image13642.jpg

Cinderella 99 fim'd and training for optimal lighting for nodes.

image13644.jpg

Northern flame training in spiral form to receive optimal lighting for node growth.
Will be putting up the blue og soon

Also the cindy is be control growth for nodes now for optimal lighting. Will keep updates going

image14543.jpg

Update on cinderella 99z controlled growth, now have four main colas with thick branches throughout the whole plant.

image14545.jpg

Cinderella 99 starting flowering

image14544.jpg

Controlled branch to optomize lighting in that area

image14542.jpg

Transferred to bigger pots root's were at the bottom of the others

They look really good and healthy. You might wanna browse the DIY section and see what people are doing with CFL's. When I used them I made a hood reflector out of some stuff I got at Home Depot and it worked great and was cheap.

Okay definately! Thank you, and right now im on a tight budget but still have mylar left over would that still act as the same reflection as a hood? And i will have my nothern flame up soon too. Its far different looking now from controlling it than the first picture of it. The stock on it is exceptionally thick for its age as well

Also im using the cfl for flowering and started veg with the the 24 and 25 sunblaze t5 lighting system that had 6500 k spectrum or around there. More blue with those. Noticed a big change when started to introduce cfl for flowering. So im thinking of staying with the t5 for veg than building a cfl tent when i have the money for it.

Here's one of the videos I looked at when I first started. I made mine a little different. I added 2 pieces of wood at the ends to give more stability, and something to screw the eye loops to so I could add the hangers, and then I have a 4 sockets fixture on mine, and added 2 of those Y things that screw in to add 6 bulbs. I always get ideas from others and then put my twist on it. If you had some form of reflector it would help you a lot. Obviously you are getting growth, but I think you could get better growth maybe? Thats just my opinion. Theres lots of CFL grows here, and my first was all CFL and I still have a lot of it left LOL

[video=youtube;Rs_QRorECvo]
[/video]

Back
Top Bottom