Cinderella 99

I love Cindy. Your buds look more dense than mine which were a bit fluffier. Will never forget that sweet floral smell with a hint of pineapple. Definitely a unique strain, never tried anything else like it.

Hey Bloody Bonzai:)
Here s my Cindy now about day 27 of flower.. Im having a few minor nute probs which are probably my own fault! but yeah, she s not doing too bad, and i get what you mean about Fluffy!!
2012-09-30_11_49_23.jpg
2012-09-30_11_56_46.jpg
2012-09-30_11_52_19.jpg

She s at 5ft 3" atm x 4.5ft wide with 7 large main cola's and a few more which ill keep growing as ill harvest in 2 stages.. Hope ya like her!!
Sorry bout crappy pics.. Smokem $ Cindy:thumb:

Is that C99 or C99 X panama red? Strain I had was pure C99. If it is a cross that might be the reason why your buds look denser, either that or maybe because I did mine in an ebb & flow setup?

Yeah mine s C99xPR..
And ive LST d her, which has accentuated her round shape and she has made 12 Primary branches.. About 8 of which will produce ok, but she got way big very quickly!! I should have flowered her @ 6 weeks, as i waited til about week 9, then flipped her, as she nearly doubled height.
She has crowded herself very well i must say! But yeah, other than the main stacks - her buds on other shoots etc; are smaller and fluffy - about say, maybe 3-5g each, but as she is so crowded i had to strip most growth from her base - Like a Scrog - and i probably should have removed more leaves so the smaller buds could have gotten larger.
I had hoped to gain on my usual 8-9 oz harvest, but it seems this strain, unless given enough space will only produce smallish- medium sized buds other than on the main cola's..
Im going to probably go back to Northern lights or some kind of Big bud cross, for a larger plant/harvest..
This current grow is into Day 30 of flower now, and man, she has a very unique smell thats for sure!!! Unless touched, she doesnt give much smell, but the other day i had to re secure a tether, and my arm brushed against sum buds and man, this sweet but peppery smell filled my nostrils and my arm was stinkin it up:):) I am very interested to see how this will smoke once finished..
Ive grown her in soil under a 400w MH and 600w HPS for flower..
Cheers Bonzai! Take it easy, Smokemup..

Cinderella 99, C-99 has become one of mine and my patient's favorites. I'm just finishing my 2nd one, and have another standing by for the next flower round. Unfortunately, she was my lowest producer, so we're almost out. Good thing I've got another ready to harvest!!!

She's an early finisher at just about 56 days of flower. She was my "problem plant" in my first grow. The first and only to get mites. This 2nd time, she's been a healthier girl. You're right, she's bushy to begin with. You might as well get rid of all the inner growth cause it's just going to put out little spit buds, not worth trimming. She puts out alot of little suckers on the inside branches. dump em. They just don't develop.

One attribute you didn't comment on was pain relief. I have a frozen shoulder that not even Vicodin could touch. 1 hit of Cindy, and the pain is gone, and I'm up working with my plants. I get about 1 1/2-2 hours of relief. 1 patient loves it for ADHD (one of the top strains for this) and it helps her get through tests at school (100%). (I know! - and she's sativa dominant) Another has fibro, and it is her #1 daytime med. She can go to work and do nails, no problem.

my stock comes from 2 sources, here in Oregon as clones.

This is one I am keeping in my garden.

BTW, Those buds are freaking awesome!!! however, I don't see any amber trichomes on yours. I harvest at about 30% amber.

Yeah mad.. I AM YET TO SMOKE THIS STRAIN!!
The description of strain review of C99xPR says it has a 70 day flower period? Im at day 30, and the pistils are just turning orange..
And yeah, Problem plant is right!!! Atm im having probs with her, just checked her before and now with the rusty patches developing on leaves - the leaves are lightening in color too?? Stressin me out bad!! I didnt want to remove too much more growth in case it Hermie s on me?
But yeah, id be lucky if all them small growths in her centre would give me 2 grams dry!! So youre right about that!!
Do you think it would be safe to trim any more at this stage of flower, and would it cause her to shock or just slow her a bit?
I dont want any more drama s as im even trippin on if she'll survive til harvest...
Here s some pics from Yesterday..
2012-10-04_13_35_02.jpg
2012-10-04_13_34_48.jpg
2012-10-04_13_39_05.jpg

she looks good! make sure you're not over feeding her. I do a soil mix that allows me to only use water, and some sugar during flowering. Your leaves appear much larger than mine. must be due to the X with the PR. Yep, mine starts at 56 days, but your's may take longer, again, becuase of the X. You might want to bend some of those leaves (or remove) to get light to the flowers below. I don't think it will hurt to remove some of the inner stuff, just not too much at once. Are you sure the leaves aren't lightening due to the plant feeding on those leaves?? don't know how much growing you've done, but that's normal as the flowering stage progresses. pretty much by harvest, alot of the larger leaves either fall off or are yellowed.
Looks good!!!

Thanks for your quick reply mate!!
Ive grown about 60 plants over time, all outdoors or indoor in soil. Most of my strains have been unknown bag seed, but i did have a few NLxWW seeds, which i grew last grow, she gave me 8 0z dry and a quart of small buds.. Great smoke!
I know what you mean about the leaves slowly dying off, but the only leaves that are lightening in color are the ones with rusty patches on em, think its Cal prob? Not 100%.. Im taking some pics of em, well, best i can, ill post em on here in few mins or you can stop by my journal shortly if you dont mind?? Cheers mate, and yeah some fan leaves are a decent size but the ones around the buds are smaller, and really these leaves are smaller than my NLxWW's and my few plants before that..

Yeah mine s C99xPR..
And ive LST d her, which has accentuated her round shape and she has made 12 Primary branches.. About 8 of which will produce ok, but she got way big very quickly!! I should have flowered her @ 6 weeks, as i waited til about week 9, then flipped her, as she nearly doubled height.
She has crowded herself very well i must say! But yeah, other than the main stacks - her buds on other shoots etc; are smaller and fluffy - about say, maybe 3-5g each, but as she is so crowded i had to strip most growth from her base - Like a Scrog - and i probably should have removed more leaves so the smaller buds could have gotten larger.
I had hoped to gain on my usual 8-9 oz harvest, but it seems this strain, unless given enough space will only produce smallish- medium sized buds other than on the main cola's..
Im going to probably go back to Northern lights or some kind of Big bud cross, for a larger plant/harvest..
This current grow is into Day 30 of flower now, and man, she has a very unique smell thats for sure!!! Unless touched, she doesnt give much smell, but the other day i had to re secure a tether, and my arm brushed against sum buds and man, this sweet but peppery smell filled my nostrils and my arm was stinkin it up:):) I am very interested to see how this will smoke once finished..
Ive grown her in soil under a 400w MH and 600w HPS for flower..
Cheers Bonzai! Take it easy, Smokemup..

For a sick combination of potency and high yield you should try Barney's Critical Kush.

Hi Bonzai.. Cool thanks for the tip:)
Well, it seems i may have a pest problem thats harming my grow?? Just went to check PH and its ok at 6.3, so that was cool.
But i went to change the sticky traps and while i was catchin a few adult Fungus Gnats, i thought id check the Perlite i have on the top of my soil.. So i dug down a little til i saw soil and what did i find??? FUNGUS GNAT LARVAE!! These are meant to be BAD news for a plants roots and possibly stems as i think i ve read that they can burrow into stems of thick stemmed plants close to the surface..
I cannot get any SNS products here, or even any DE, so i need to find something that will kill larvae naturally without harming my plant any further..
Well here s the pics of the possible Cal def. or woteva, the cause of this rusty patches and lighteneing of the color prematurely..
Thanks for your replies BONZAI!
2012-10-05_11_02_49.jpg
2012-10-05_11_02_05.jpg
2012-10-05_11_01_35.jpg
2012-10-05_11_01_22.jpg
2012-10-05_11_01_11.jpg

That is quite the issue. If they are only in the soil you may be able to kill them off by blocking any drainage holes in the pot and flooding the soil to create an anaerobic environment for 15min max (5min should be enough) which should be enough to kill those bastards off and not kill your plant. Any eggs that havent hatched yet would be left unharmed and your problem will start up again. Which means you would need to repeat the process.

Yeah well i got some DE Tomato dust, and covered my Perlite with it and surrounding areas, then taped black plastic over her run off tray hopefully trapping any under there, i have 2 large sticky strips also stuck along the pot base, so hoping any under there will die soon.
And this morning, after the Tomato dust, NOT ! SINGLE FUNGUS GNAT TO BE SEEN ON THE POT OR SOIL.. There was 1 i saw flying about but hope he tries t land on the Perlite n then gets BURNED TO THE SHIT BY DE:):):)
I foliar fed Cindy last night a little, with disolved Cal/mag and Seaweed extract, the Phos damage has slowed, now i just gotta wait til next feed and hopefully she will be ok within a week or so.. Only using basics atm, Seasol and P&K diluted with 15 litres of water at half strength..
I hope that after this she will be fine, her main branches are gaining in size, i counted 9 GOOD size tops - at least 1.5 ft long of full bud ea, most are 2ft.. So hope once her soils back on track she will pump some weight into the calyxes..
Thanks Bonzai:) Smokem $ Cindy

Yeah well i got some DE Tomato dust, and covered my Perlite with it and surrounding areas, then taped black plastic over her run off tray hopefully trapping any under there, i have 2 large sticky strips also stuck along the pot base, so hoping any under there will die soon.
And this morning, after the Tomato dust, NOT ! SINGLE FUNGUS GNAT TO BE SEEN ON THE POT OR SOIL.. There was 1 i saw flying about but hope he tries t land on the Perlite n then gets BURNED TO THE SHIT BY DE:):):)
I foliar fed Cindy last night a little, with disolved Cal/mag and Seaweed extract, the Phos damage has slowed, now i just gotta wait til next feed and hopefully she will be ok within a week or so.. Only using basics atm, Seasol and P&K diluted with 15 litres of water at half strength..
I hope that after this she will be fine, her main branches are gaining in size, i counted 9 GOOD size tops - at least 1.5 ft long of full bud ea, most are 2ft.. So hope once her soils back on track she will pump some weight into the calyxes..
Thanks Bonzai:) Smokem $ Cindy
Ah, well guess you lucked out gettin that DE. Ive never had any problems with insects, only mold.

Hey all was just having a good read through, i have been tryong to Find original grimms brothers Cinderella99 for a while now, it is basically not around anymore but some companies have found the phenos and worked on a good carbon copy.

i have seen some very good grows and results with Femaleseeds.nl also very cheap really, they have taken the grapefruit and pineapple pheno and bred from the original grimms brothers stock by all accounts.

i am waiting for my current grow to come down then i will be putting 8-10 Cinderellas in from Femaleseeds.nl.

just thought i would post this here as a few people asked a cpl pages back. :420:

you mention a cerebral high, and being good for 'getting chores done'... now I take it that you are combusting it - smokin'... question: Have you tried it via vaping? And what difference did you notice. I do not have access to this and many of the breeds you folks are fortunate enough to get to experiment with. But I am curious. The White Widow and SweetTooth and Orangecrush I have been working with are totally different when smoked from when they are vaporized. I notice a lack of 'delay', and the uncomfortable body agitation is removed with vaporization... and I don't feel like just crawling into bed or vegging out... I get up and get things done!...

Interesting topic bro

I believe there has been some resent research into the vapourisers inability to release some of the more complicated cbn cbd's.
Not saying one is better than the other, just different. I've had very differing highs from the same crop, by eating baked in cookies compared with just chewing on a bud. (was quitting smoking)

Gnats suck but the fast way to get rid of them is mosquito dunkers, but to never get them is never over water let your pots dry out. and if you see them a you feed your plants molasses stop until them bastards are gone. good luck

Thanks Popcorn...that's good to know. I ordered some femaleseeds C99 from SOS and will be using in my next grow.

C99 is a GREAT plant to LST.. It grows into a rounder shape bush than a Xmas tree type, with upto several main cola's. For anyone wanting to attempt a simple LST, you can read my completed journal below on my SIG. and there should be enough info to give a rough idea of what I did, it was very simple, but it does require a little hands on with trimming leaves and adjusting the branches into good position for light so yes, it does need ya help here n there, but if youre pulling 14 oz dry from 1 plant in 15 weeks, its not too bad!! GOODLUCK GUYS.. KEEP EM GREEN!! Smokemup

Smokemupm8...how long was ur C99 in flower b4 it was done? What did ur tricomes look like when u harvested? Thanks!

I flowered her for about 62 days I think?? Trichs were about 10% amber. I maybe should have harvested a little earlier, a week or so, but the C99xPR strain I grew had upto 75 day flower period, well as estimated anyway.. Id just wait til they were cloudy and a few visible ambers here and there. Then if you give 24-48hrs dark before harvest as some do, it should be a good smoke.
Mine was a good over all smoke, and as I dried in different ways I had some different stones in the few bags I was left.

Back
Top Bottom