Cinderella 99

did a c99 growth recently (see my signature)- this plant rocks, it's really powerfull and very trippy. Head high mostly, with some mild stoney feeling. Munchies very powerful tough. :)

Seems that trip lasts from 2-5 hours, depending on how strong was the actual plant (i'm having them separated and I'm almost 100% positive, that one is stronger then the other) :)

Hi Flipper my man...I bought 4 fem C99 from Female Seeds. 3 sprouted, 1 didn't show. Anyway, 2 were bad hermies and the only keeper smelled like C99 tasted like C99 but had no power to the high. Bud looked just the same as the pics above but just wasn't right even though I got 99 grams dry off the plant which was pretty wierd! Female advertise as Brothers Grimm strain but it has defo lost potency and stability along the way. I suggest you dont go near Female Seeds. I had doubts when I saw the cheap price and now I realize why. However, I got 2 free Hashplant x Haze DNA genetics and got 12 oz from them after 11 weeks of amazing sativaness. Unbelievable yield and potency plus great taste and looks. Im keeping the HPH and binning the Cindys. Good luck bro, peace out T

Hi Flipper my man...I bought 4 fem C99 from Female Seeds. 3 sprouted, 1 didn't show. Anyway, 2 were bad hermies and the only keeper smelled like C99 tasted like C99 but had no power to the high. Bud looked just the same as the pics above but just wasn't right even though I got 99 grams dry off the plant which was pretty wierd! Female advertise as Brothers Grimm strain but it has defo lost potency and stability along the way. I suggest you dont go near Female Seeds. I had doubts when I saw the cheap price and now I realize why. However, I got 2 free Hashplant x Haze DNA genetics and got 12 oz from them after 11 weeks of amazing sativaness. Unbelievable yield and potency plus great taste and looks. Im keeping the HPH and binning the Cindys. Good luck bro, peace out T

I've also used femaleseeds and I'm having quite the opposite experience! Two from two germinated, both were females, both are very powerful. Haven't done any C99 before, so can't compare tough.

Are You sure you didn't overstress those plants at some moment and that's the reason why they turned into hermies?

I have to add her harvest pics and a couple before I took her down.. Somehow, I may be growing another C99xPR??
I thought I had only 1 C99 that I grew last time, well this plant is nearly identical.. From growth, to smell to looks its a dead set twin..
I was hoping for a different smoke, but I didnt mind toking on this weed:)
2012-10-31_18_22_30.jpg
2012-10-31_17_49_24.jpg
2012-10-28_14_04_28.jpg
2012-10-22_19_27_19.jpg
2012-10-22_19_45_17.jpg

Now, here s some pics of the first grow in flower, and sum of my new girl.. Tell me what you think :
2012-09-21_16_07_41.jpg
2012-09-21_15_37_38.jpg
2012-09-24_12_28_34.jpg

NOW, THIS GROW:
2013-01-29_20_18_42.jpg
2013-01-29_20_16_21.jpg
2013-01-29_20_16_33.jpg
2013-01-29_20_19_43.jpg

Is it only me or do these look rather similar to each other??:thedoubletake::thedoubletake:

She has made a recent comeback thanks to breeders. Brothers Grim have lost their business but this still is or can be the Holy Grail of domestic Cannabis.

This strain is such a god send. It helped my anxiety and depression 10 fold. Sadly I couldn't locate any seeds from a reliable source. So I'm growing White Widow and Strawberry cough, which from what I've read are also good for aforementioned symptoms. Best part is I was able to function normally during the daytime hours So I could actually get things done.

Wish this beauty was more popular, will always be my first choice.

Does anyone know if theres any C99xSkunk strain seeds available for purchase? And I need to find out if they can ship to Australia.. I rekn C99xSkunk would be a crazy cross of genetics:):) HUGE PLANT WITH PHAT TRICH PACKED DENSE NUGS!! Ganja heaven...
Cheers, Smokemup

I have grown female seeds C99 once before and I can tell you it's my new favourite strain; both from a smoking experience and a growing experience. Growing, it is simply amazing; looks beautiful, doesn't get too tall for such a full on sativa, doesn't make the house reek of dank UNTIL it's chopped, unbelievable resin production, FAST flowering.. just amazing.

From a smoking perspective it's just as good! Really euphoric, dreamy, up high. Your stoned, your high, but your not tired at all! Music sounds great on it, tv, video games, you name it this makes it better. All in the head, no body apart from a loose neck. Then to top it all off you can sleep very well once it has wore off a little. No tolerance build up. In fact, I smoke mainly in the evening, and just when I thought I had a little tolerance to it, I smoked some during the day and went out to the shops... it was like being a teenager smoking for the first time again.. just amazing.

This strain is perfect for me and I will be growing it forever!

Here is some pics of my last/first attempt at growing it. It was the pineapple phenotype ,smelled very nice indeed. I hope I get it again, but I am just as exited to get the grapefruit pheno.. Also, nugs were very sativa looking but they grinded up very well, like one little nug would fill a blunt.

Highly recommended!

DSC026003.jpg
008871.jpg
DSC025962.jpg
0061000.jpg

Does anyone know if theres any C99xSkunk strain seeds available for purchase? And I need to find out if they can ship to Australia.. I rekn C99xSkunk would be a crazy cross of genetics:):) HUGE PLANT WITH PHAT TRICH PACKED DENSE NUGS!! Ganja heaven...
Cheers, Smokemup
Hello smokemupm8! Vancouver Seed bank carries a C99 x Deep Chunk not sure if it is skunky but you can inquire withthem the whole gang there are very helpful :)

I have grown female seeds C99 once before and I can tell you it's my new favourite strain; both from a smoking experience and a growing experience. Growing, it is simply amazing; looks beautiful, doesn't get too tall for such a full on sativa, doesn't make the house reek of dank UNTIL it's chopped, unbelievable resin production, FAST flowering.. just amazing.

From a smoking perspective it's just as good! Really euphoric, dreamy, up high. Your stoned, your high, but your not tired at all! Music sounds great on it, tv, video games, you name it this makes it better. All in the head, no body apart from a loose neck. Then to top it all off you can sleep very well once it has wore off a little. No tolerance build up. In fact, I smoke mainly in the evening, and just when I thought I had a little tolerance to it, I smoked some during the day and went out to the shops... it was like being a teenager smoking for the first time again.. just amazing.

This strain is perfect for me and I will be growing it forever!

Here is some pics of my last/first attempt at growing it. It was the pineapple phenotype ,smelled very nice indeed. I hope I get it again, but I am just as exited to get the grapefruit pheno.. Also, nugs were very sativa looking but they grinded up very well, like one little nug would fill a blunt.

Highly recommended!

DSC026003.jpg
008871.jpg
DSC025962.jpg
0061000.jpg

I'm about to start my first grow in a few weeks, i've read too much about strains and Female Seeds C99 looks like a winner.
Haven't read one single bad smoke report about it. And i read it finishes in 55-60 days, that's fast as i've seen sativas take time.
How long did you flower it?

You know it !! C99 is majik. Im hoping my nxt project is one, its forming great so far under LST.
Grew shitfully as temps were low, a minor adjustment and she s off ;) Got about 6-7 apicals from base already, aimimg for at least 12 good cola s.
Got a larger pot for her, last pot same i used grew Cindy - my biggest gal.. Just hope it stays female !! Already showing few white pistils ;) Shes older but i think its worked out ok now, so the first couple weeks didnt do much, 2 weeks later ITS ALIVE !!! Keep on tokin ! Smokemup

Original Bros. Grimm C-99 was in my first indoor grow. One of my favorites. I liked to stagger the harvest. I'd harvest one cutting at 49 days, one at 56 and one at 63. It was like having three different kind of buzzes from the same strain. Harvested early she could be very racy and electric feeling, could cause paranoia and anxiety attacks in some people. And the longer she went, the more body the stone had, but she never lost that clear head high....it would just tone it down a bit.

And like someone else said, the rotten fruit smelling pheno was the best, imho. I loved all of the Brothers Grimm strains....whatever happened to them anyway?

Ill be adding c99 (female seeds) in my next grow, the reviews I read are always great. G13 labs are doing c99 also, has anyone tried their version?

High Rise Seeds over at Royal Canadian Marijuana Collective has the Bros. Grimm C-99 and they also have it with a Fire Kush cross that is feminsed ... Peace!

C99 from Female seeds, very fruity and very sweet (citrus, pineapple). I'd smoke this just for the flavor. I'm more into the heavy stone of a white cheese/uk cheese and the high from C99 is hard to pin down for me but it is enjoyable for sure, much more head than body.
IMG_20150405_172700.jpg

Ill be adding c99 (female seeds) in my next grow, the reviews I read are always great. G13 labs are doing c99 also, has anyone tried their version?

Germinating some G13 C99 now. Should pop in the AM day after tomorrow. I'll be adding these ladies to my existing journal titled "NL5 X Haze DWC SCROG Grow".

Love this strain.

Back
Top Bottom