Cinderella99 goes 12/12

Wow. So even if I use a 400 hps in a tighter space with less plants, since you are not maxxing out the lumens, a 1000w will always give me a better yeild huh? Crap, there is just no way around it, you gotta have big lights :)

I am glad to see a side by side grow with different lights though. Makes for great experiments. Thanks for sharing this awesome grow!

Wow. So even if I use a 400 hps in a tighter space with less plants, since you are not maxxing out the lumens, a 1000w will always give me a better yeild huh? Crap, there is just no way around it, you gotta have big lights :)

I am glad to see a side by side grow with different lights though. Makes for great experiments. Thanks for sharing this awesome grow!

Definately very true, bigger light always better, but if you aren't growing in a huge room (6x6 at least), 1 600W should be good.

420oclock-how close did you keep the lights once the stretching stopped?

420oclock-how close did you keep the lights once the stretching stopped?
Well, with my air-cooled hood I keep the glass about an inch above the canopy. If one plant is a little taller than the rest, I dig a recess for her to sit in (One good thing about a gravel floor).

So, all the C99 is harvested. I had a single AK47 that was pushed back in the corner. She was a mom plant that I replaced. I am letting her go a little longer, now she is all by herself! Will post pics of her once they are approved.

Well, with my air-cooled hood I keep the glass about an inch above the canopy. If one plant is a little taller than the rest, I dig a recess for her to sit in (One good thing about a gravel floor).

So, all the C99 is harvested. I had a single AK47 that was pushed back in the corner. She was a mom plant that I replaced. I am letting her go a little longer, now she is all by herself! Will post pics of her once they are approved.

Wow man, maybe I need to lower my light a little bit, but I need it to spread over a wider area...I have never had buds look that dense before, but now I know why!

Well, now it is all done. During the C99 grow, I had a single AK47 shoved back in the corner. She is getting chopped today, then the grow room will get a bug bomb and sit empty for a week.

Here is the AK47:

AK47harvest2.JPG

AK47harvest3.JPG

AK47harvest9.JPG

AK47harvest10.JPG

HOLY TRICHOME BLUNT MAN! lol great job 420oclock!

Soooooo Creamy, danm nice job.

WOW those look so creamy! looks like some sort of exotic desert.

lol..didnt think anyone was gonna get that one. :rofl:

420oclock, your AK is a poster girl for its strain. excellent job. its going to be killer bud when cured man be careful lol

BEautiful brother, that is some sweet looking buddage. Can't +rep you, but damn they are pretty :clap:

Your last picture has my mouth still watering, time for a wake n bake!

Are we going to get some pics of the ladies after they get back from their 'Sebaticle' cuz I am dying to get a eyfull under cindys skirt when you put her on the catwalk fo' us little bud junkies. That girl really gets me goin' an she has benn gone fo a solid two weeks now.
LOL!

peese

----Me

Well, now it is all done. During the C99 grow, I had a single AK47 shoved back in the corner. She is getting chopped today, then the grow room will get a bug bomb and sit empty for a week.

Here is the AK47:

AK47harvest2.JPG

HOLY CRAP MAN
that picture literally made my jaw drop, must be the most beautifully colored buds I've ever seen!

+rep!

Back
Top Bottom