Cinderella99 goes 12/12

420oclock

Hi. I have been a member of various pot forums under various names over the years. I am not a new grower, but I continue to learn as I grow. This grow will be eight Cinderella 99 clones along with one AK47.

I have done multiple grows of C99, and she is always a favorite. I got the original seeds from Fet/Spice Bros a few years ago. A few months ago, I realized I had one C99 bean left, and one AK47 (Serious Seeds) as well. Both germinated and after about a month of growth, both plants had female preflowers. I took ten cuttings from the C99, and am now flowering eight that rooted. I took 3 cuttings from the AK47, with my goal being to make a mother plant for a future grow. The AK I took the cuttings from is being flowered (what the heck, huh) as well.

Hardware:
I veg under a 400 watt MH light.
My flower room has a 600 watt HPS light with an air cooled hood and Dayton blower, and a 400 watt HPS light with a homemade hood.

Fertilizers:
I am using GH nutes (in soil). I also use SWEET for magnesium, calcium, sulfur and Liquid Karma because it seems to work. The soil is a mixture of MG organic, ProMix, and some extra perlite.

I will try to update weekly, and include pics along the way. :Rasta:

Here is my (ghettoish) grow room. The C99 are in 5 gallon buckets, the single AK47 is in a black pot.

picresized_th_1203133775_C99.jpg

Looking down at a C99. Some of the lower leaves are f*cked up due to my messy splashing of ferts. My pheno of C99 is very bushy, with little stretch during flowering.

c99c12-12.jpg

its sooo dense! looks like a bush of love!lol

reps.

Thanks guys! Here are a coupla more pics. First, some of the things I use with my plants. Nutes, Liquid Karma, Sweet, and Fish emulsion (which I use on my mother plants).

grostuff.JPG

Next, some week old cuttings. Note how yellow some of the leaves are. Those are C99 cuttings. The greener ones are AK47. If I do not overfeed Nitrogen to the C99 mom plant, her cuttings yellow a bit. They turn around as soon as they root and are planted and fed.

c99andak47cuts.JPG

Next, the cuttings with their humidity dome (plastic wrap) in place:

humidity1.JPG

mmmm loving the sativa looking fingers comming out of the newer fan leaves!these buds are going to be mouth watering

I have grown Cindy a few times. The phenotype I have does not stretch all that much during flowering, tending more to bush out.

The cuttings I'm working on have started to show roots! My plan is to use an AK47 and a C99 as mom plants for future grows.

wow bro that jungle looks like it smells tasty!

3/8s should work. Its a 1/2 inch piece but if you center a 1/16th then work up, you'll be fine.

Back
Top Bottom