Cindy 99 Fem Journal

Lookin good, leaves are super green and healthy. loved my cindy when i ran her -- very funky and fruity with a soaring high. never tried the gas light schedule personally, couldnt say there.

Try to get some more light over the plant if you can, its stretching from lack of light. go with the highest wattage light source you have, even if the spectrum isnt quite right for vegetative growth -- shoot for 50-100w per plant or more. as a general rule, plant lights from home improvement stores are gonna be low quality (with exception of CFL's -- they can work if rigged up right), but could work in a pinch. there are cheap UFO led's on amazon that work decently. if youre stuck with the lights you have, i would switch to the 65W GE.. or use both bulbs if you can. happy growing :)

DAYS 17 - 24
Increase the light hours but keep the cycle pattern, this really helped.
Put a fan on the plant when I noticed it wasn't standing up very well, and removed all lst materials as it is waaaaay too soon to begin that process.
Continue to feed every 5 days and water.

DAY 25
Two continuous fans running and GLR but increased hours for the light to be on.
Plant was fed on day 22

20180131_133458.jpg

Wow that was a big jump from Feb 1 to Mar 4 after daily check ins, what happened ? That was a really fast Veg. I'm curious what the results were and your thoughts on GLR now that you've finished the run, if you did finish I mean :goodluck:

Just about to chop a 99 in next day or 2. My girl was real slow in veg so dont worry to much on your light i think thats just how it is. Not sure who's strain u have but mine is G13 and only issue i had especially after flip to flower was that she liked her Nitrogen alot. So keep an eye out for lower leaves yellowing fast because that could be a sign.

Other than that, good luck with it man. Wish u a good harvest.

Back
Top Bottom