Cinnamon - Jack Herer pheno cross

The girls are getting real big now....i have about a foot left of grow space above them. They have about-ish 1 month and two weeks to harvest....(long flowering). Buds are forming nicely on every cola..which is nice :cheesygrinsmiley:

However....just concerned these beauties will continue to stretch. I spoke to this dutch dude who said they stretch by 400%...which in reflection...when thinking about it ......may get tight in the grow room.

Would strapping them down a bit harm them? Or is that too late in the grow?

IMO there is no way the plants pictured above will be ready for harvest in 1 month and two weeks. It looks as if they are, at most, 1 or 2 weeks into flowering. Correct me if I'm wrong with more photos, but it looks like you have more time to wait then you thought.

Harvesting early is one of the worst things you can do because it can be very disappointing when you don't get high.

Well that means the 11th will be 4 weeks. This means you'll have another 4-5 weeks to go, so I guess your estimate is accurate. Now is the time to go heavy on the nutes. If your going to feed aggresively, you want to do it early enough so you will still have time to flush properly.

I figured I'd say something just because I hate seeing people rush and harvest too early, and then wonder why they don't have the potency they were so desperate to acheive. However, it seems like youv'e got things under control.

Yeah sorry for the delay, and to kinda bring the info here from the pm I had with the lord. . .hmm, that sounds funny. . :laughtwo:

You would really stress them out. . You start LST from the begining. . you are redistibuting the growth hormones so that it grows the way it does when using LST. In the flower stage, the plants agenda switches, and you would just stress the plant out resulting in a poor yield. You could kinda tie them back a little, but I don't think thats gonna give you the room your looking for since you were considering LST.

I have in the past harvested my cola early due to lack of room. . . it sucks, but at least you have the rest of the plant to pull thru to the end. . . Good luck

Bagz :peace:

The girls are coming on very well at the moment, both are strapped up to take the weight of the colas. The thrichome production is fantastic and the smelly is very spicy and skunky. I have about 4 weeks left on the both...one may mature faster than the other; definately two different pheno's going on.

I sampled a popcorn bud the other day; very good indeed....already! :smokin:

Hopefully this weekend i can sort some pictures...if not later!

Pretty big and expensive bulbs you have there Mong. You might want redesign or reconfigure your hood so the bulbs are sideways for better light distrabution.
Perty lil plants you have there, and if you have to pull the plants down a little to keep away from the light, thats ok, it will not stress out unless tieing down becomes a severe issue.

Back
Top Bottom