Cisco & His Papaya-Vapaya 100% Perlite Grow

I'm not in Maine anymore...I'm in the "LIVE FREE OR DIE" State of "'Merica" now. Can we still hook up?

Hey, Brother! Great to see you back! :high-five: How's everything going? Still growing? Are you gonna be back for a while or just a quick drop-in?

Great to see you are still around Mr. Krip. I got caught up in that "life" thing. Much has gone on and I know we lost a people, friends, brothers. I'll be starting a Journal again real soon. So, yeah I'm.

That "life thing" can be a MF'er! :laugh:

Yeah, we lost a lot of great friends and others, like you, just got caught up in that "life thing". OMM's passing hit me pretty hard, TBH, and I took quite a while off after that happened. I still have a tough time not thinking about him every time I log in here. In addition to the fact that he was one of my first "Grow Bro's" & mentors here, all the pics I post, even today, are taken with a camera he gave me

After getting over that, I finally decided to jump back in and, a few months later, had to take the grow down for about a year while my house was being remodeled after a flood. So, I had another long leave while I had no grow going, but have been back since about June and no plans to take any more extended leaves anytime soon! ;)

I really hope all is going well with you, old friend, and let me know when you have your new journal up! In the mean time, feel free to post on mine or PM me with any good news! :high-five:

That "life thing" can be a MF'er! :laugh:

Yeah, we lost a lot of great friends and others, like you, just got caught up in that "life thing". OMM's passing hit me pretty hard, TBH, and I took quite a while off after that happened. I still have a tough time not thinking about him every time I log in here. In addition to the fact that he was one of my first "Grow Bro's" & mentors here, all the pics I post, even today, are taken with a camera he gave me

After getting over that, I finally decided to jump back in and, a few months later, had to take the grow down for about a year while my house was being remodeled after a flood. So, I had another long leave while I had no grow going, but have been back since about June and no plans to take any more extended leaves anytime soon! ;)

I really hope all is going well with you, old friend, and let me know when you have your new journal up! In the mean time, feel free to post on mine or PM me with any good news! :high-five:

I will sure keep in touch, and we can catch up on things, share our thoughts and such. I can't see my pr0file and friends list anymore. Not sure what to do on the site anymore. It's hard to see anything with the FONT so small on the whole thing. Like everything in life, I guess I can adapt to changes.

I will sure keep in touch, and we can catch up on things, share our thoughts and such. I can't see my pr0file and friends list anymore. Not sure what to do on the site anymore. It's hard to see anything with the FONT so small on the whole thing. Like everything in life, I guess I can adapt to changes.

Yeah, there have been a lot of changes to the site. They stole all my 420 Bucks! :rofl:

I can see your profile just fine: CISCOKID and you should be able to see it if you click on your avatar, then name, or just click on your screen name in micro font at the top-left of the screen.

Also, if you put the @ sign before someone's name, it will link to their profile, and they will get a notification, like this: @CISCOKID

FYI, you can also change the view in the browser to enlarge the whole screen. Just change the view to 120% (or whatever works best). Only issue is, the browser won't remember it for the site, but easy to change back & forth.

Let me know if you need any help and I look forward to seeing your new journal up!

Hey fellas! I've decided to continue on this here journal.

Only thing different this time, I'm giving Girl Scout Cookies a go and have purchased a second LED for side growth.
Still using my favorite method of growing my herb. I don't have to preach to the quire, but why change what isn't broke? K.I.S.S. and tune it up or down up a knotch here or there. Si o NO?

It's been 14 days since I dropped 4 beans into peat pucks placed into my plastic Chicken Rotisserie Dome.
3 popped and were good last Sunday for Solo cup transfer. I'm Okay whit that.

50% MH 24 hrs..going to drop time to 18 hrs after 3rd node.

fullsizeoutput_1865.jpegDSCF0905.JPGDSCF0907.JPG

Forgive me for not being around mucho at all. Hope all is good with ya' and as always Peace, Love, Respect.

Back
Top Bottom