420 Magazine Background

CK’s Hibrix Adventures

Coloradokid19

What’s up all, with it being 2019 and having had my garden 100% hibrix for a while now I figured it was time for a new journal. I have a bunch of exciting things going on this year as far as pheno hunting goes so I hope you all enjoy the cultivars I’ve chosen to hunt! Right now in flower I have Hells Angels OG X SunshineDaydream(bubbashine x Appalachia), Black Triangle(triangle kush X 88G13HP), Space Cake Remix( Forum cut GSC X Snow Lotus), Roadkill Unicorn({chem D X black widow} X snow lotus), Cherry Ghost OG/Cherry Royal X Afghani/OG18/78’Affie

The seedlings I have right now consist of Banana OG X Candy Apple Kush, Wedding Crasher X MAC, Tetra CBD.

I’ll have some pictures of everything here in a bit for you all!

As for the specs of my rooms, for flower we have a 8’x7’ room with 4 1000w HPS(2 DE & 2 SE bulbs), in the main veg we have a 4’x8’ area with a 630 CMH and 600w LED(off for now) and finally seedlings are under a 4ft 4 bulb T5(216w)

Last edited:

Graytail

Plant of the Year: 2014 - Plant of the Month: Dec 2014 - Nug of the Month: Feb 2015, Mar & Aug 2016, Dec 2017, Aug 2018, Jan 2019 - Nug of the Year: 2017 - Photo of the Month: June 2018
Oof! Great looking garden!! :bravo:

Coloradokid19

Duggan

Member of the Month: Aug 2016, June 2017 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2014, Dec 2017, April 2018, July 2019 - Nug of the Month: April 2018

Coloradokid19

Very awesome set up 'Kid'...:48:lovin all the space you have. Can i join the fun ....got beer....:ganjamon:
Thanks Duggan, and of course you’re more than welcome to have a seat and enjoy the fun! Even better that you brought some brews!

Skybound

Nice selections! I've been wanting to see a Banana Kush for a while. I'm also interested in feedback about your Brix. I'm a hydro guy, but the study of brix is fascinating and I'm convinced will help me dial in my feed regimens. At any rate, subbed for your grow!

Coloradokid19

Some beautiful looking plants there Colorado kid. Going to have a seat and enjoy the fun. Ps the avalanche are my favourite hockey team. Live in the same home town as Mackinnon
Appreciate the kind words man, I don’t follow hockey too closely but aren’t the Avs doing pretty good this year?
Nice selections! I've been wanting to see a Banana Kush for a while. I'm also interested in feedback about your Brix. I'm a hydro guy, but the study of brix is fascinating and I'm convinced will help me dial in my feed regimens. At any rate, subbed for your grow!
Thanks man, I hope following along will help you understand a bit more! I need to order a refractometer so I can actually test the Brix levels, that will be coming soon!
Welcome homie, hope you enjoy the show!

Coloradokid19

Up bright n early I see, early bird gets the worm is what I’ve always been told lol... how’s the morning treating ya on this fine day?
I’m taking rips out of my new bong I just got a few days ago, some super lemon OG to start the day, Cheers!:51:

Top Bottom