CK’s Hibrix Adventures

Moved the little ones ( Burnout Chem) from t5 that was 256 watts to 600w LED and also got their first real dunk yesterday and it was trans drench
73847E07-1932-4514-85A0-0629DA69EFA1.jpeg
F743E96D-9D09-4A4F-B5BE-62D52B5645CB.jpeg

They starting to get big, gonna use some sex test kits on them that I got, it’ll be my first time trying that out! Cheers man have an awesome day!

What does one of those kits cost and how much is each test?
For single tests, $15 a pop but I went with a 10 pack for $120 and added 3 extra for 13 tests for like $156 I think

So is that the total you pay? I.e. the kit includes the test? I wonder if this can be done in states where it's not legal? I'll go check out their site. I'd like to be able to run some regs when I get back at it.

:passitleft:

Found answers at the site. Kit price includes the test, they cover all 50 states, I saw no mention of cannabis but some of the language sounds like that's a big part of their business. Do asparagus farmers really get their plants tested?

Found answers at the site. Kit price includes the test, they cover all 50 states, I saw no mention of cannabis but some of the language sounds like that's a big part of their business. Do asparagus farmers really get their plants tested?

Haha I thought it was just cannabis but who knows lol

Is this the result of ODing on GI drench? I'm not sure what I see, but I'm not seeing N tox.

Is this the result of ODing on GI drench? I'm not sure what I see, but I'm not seeing N tox.
Yes, honestly I didn’t get a good pic of any of the clawing leaves but they were on 2 of the girls and the other 3 didn’t take it as bad clawing wise

My little outdoor girls doing awesome, think they’re just starting to transition to flower, I have done 0 IPM sprays and there isn’t any bug damage to be found which is pretty cool to me since they’re outside
DFD2982E-706E-4DE2-8228-5273EC4522D0.jpeg
222D6541-3111-4784-893D-16CDD0EB115E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom