CK’s Hibrix Adventures

In this /our soil, quality is only held back by choosing inferior strains. All that is grown in this soil is smooth , tasty and as potent as the chosen strains permit.....:surf:....:passitleft:
Oh yes you’re exactly right and honestly I feel that is the same for just growing in general, genetics are about 70 percent of success. You can be the best grower ever but never grow good weed if you don’t have good genetics

In this /our soil, quality is only held back by choosing inferior strains. All that is grown in this soil is smooth , tasty and as potent as the chosen strains permit.....:surf:....:passitleft:
One question I have is that since I’m in 3rd run would it be better to do CATs at .5 ml per gal of soil instead of 1 ml per gal. But also that being said, they do look a bit hungry still so was probably gonna go 1 ml per gal of CAT with 1/4 trans in between

.5 to 1ml per gal of soil is on the weak side. Lots of us are doing between 1-2 ml per gal of soil. Duggan does either 10 or 15ml of drench per gal of water which works out roughly to the stronger per gal of soil. Confused yet!?:rofl:

I always give my cats on the weak side so I'd say go with 1ml per gal of soil. Or maybe do some at that and some at .5....?

:passitleft:

.5 to 1ml per gal of soil is on the weak side. Lots of us are doing between 1-2 ml per gal of soil. Duggan does either 10 or 15ml of drench per gal of water which works out roughly to the stronger per gal of soil. Confused yet!?:rofl:

I always give my cats on the weak side so I'd say go with 1ml per gal of soil. Or maybe do some at that and some at .5....?

Haha not confused at all, I completely understand, I’ll probably do 1 ml per gal of soil for the CATs, I’ve never gone above that, have you?

I was confusing myself, ha! :rofl: it's been a while since I've done cats or measured by gal of soil. Been doing Duggans method so regular drenches were 15ml per gallon of water and cats were 12ml.

Most recently I've been eyeballing trans because I got a very thick batch and the 10ml syringes won't suck it up.

I was confusing myself, ha! :rofl: it's been a while since I've done cats or measured by gal of soil. Been doing Duggans method so regular drenches were 15ml per gallon of water and cats were 12ml.

Most recently I've been eyeballing trans because I got a very thick batch and the 10ml syringes won't suck it up.

Ok haha my flower room takes about 12 to 14 gallons of water so about 144 to 168 ml or so. Thinking bout it might do 150ml even in 12 gallons water. Before this conversation I would have done 84ml in 12 gallons for CAT because that would be 1 ml per gal of soil for me. I guess I take less is more too seriously and my microbes sometimes lack but lately they’ve been poppin off!

Looking good Kid! I always do 1ml per gallon of soil on the CAT's, it's plenty to get the job done. If you go heavier you'll run the risk of fading even more.
Thanks Neiko, that’s what I’ve been doing and it been working so I’ll stick with that. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it lol

Day 26 a few hours before they got CAT drench at 1 ml per gal of soil
0624989B-EC4F-43FD-B37C-E8103C3FA953.jpeg
7FF0F6CE-BB27-4EE8-A3E5-97F718563BEC.jpeg
9DDFB190-0F08-4B3C-A0A1-B7078E62391C.jpeg
19E6565E-DA15-46DF-B863-0DE53173A0DF.jpeg

Speaking of that
Howdy CK & Gang. Sorry got busy there for a little.

Your Garden is looking great once again brotha :high-five:

Nice Controller too :ganjamon:

I hear ya on the Ethos gear. I also have heard the same stuff multiple times. My local grow shop carries them but they are not cheap. The strains look and sound good and I have seen some very nice produce from his lines but I agree I don’t like the negative reviews either and I won’t be shelling out $150-200+ for a pack of seeds any time soon.

There is many other options and I’m not that into supporting Seedbanks that charge a arm and a leg for a few beans.

I’d love to buy up a bunch of IHG packs but the hype is too much and $200-300+ USD for a 10 pack of fems is crazy for the avg home grower.

HSO, ACE, Nirvana, Katsu, Joti, MMS all are much more affordable and the genetics are on point. Just less hype there is all. And wallet pillaging.

Happy Friday Everyone. Time to get something done at work :passitleft:

Lol speaking of that im actually running some of ihg Black Cherry Punch i was lucky enough to have a great guy on here @Duggan gift me with abunch of great genetics. Thanx again buddy best xmas gift i ever got lol. I also got some ace gear Kali China and MMS Star Pupil and some Dutch Passion Bubba Island Kush, Barneys Farm Tangerine Dream, The Cali Connection Blue Dream Haze beans. Oh an then some laniakea (pheno#3) from governmensch as well i started off with 3 to start lol. I got the IHG Black C. P. And a MMS Star Pupil plus a Lannie all starting to germ as of last night. So hopefully my garden will be chalk full of bomb ass genetics from here on out lmao. Im also having some pretty good luck with doing autos with the kit. That i was thinking about getting another kit or 2 worth of soil jus for them and another tent i could use for a new flowering tent for these new great photo genetics. Altho idk if i can afford it quite yet lol. So mite jus rearrange some things for now. Then after my next harvest here with my autos i got going currently ill be able 2 make enuf cash to get a few things. I cant make up my mind if i wana get another quantum board light or a new tent lol ill prolly go with the light and jus wait on the tent lol.

Back
Top Bottom