CK’s Hibrix Adventures

Coloradokid19

What’s up all, with it being 2019 and having had my garden 100% hibrix for a while now I figured it was time for a new journal. I have a bunch of exciting things going on this year as far as pheno hunting goes so I hope you all enjoy the cultivars I’ve chosen to hunt! Right now in flower I have Hells Angels OG X SunshineDaydream(bubbashine x Appalachia), Black Triangle(triangle kush X 88G13HP), Space Cake Remix( Forum cut GSC X Snow Lotus), Roadkill Unicorn({chem D X black widow} X snow lotus), Cherry Ghost OG/Cherry Royal X Afghani/OG18/78’Affie

The seedlings I have right now consist of Banana OG X Candy Apple Kush, Wedding Crasher X MAC, Tetra CBD.

I’ll have some pictures of everything here in a bit for you all!

As for the specs of my rooms, for flower we have a 8’x7’ room with 4 1000w HPS(2 DE & 2 SE bulbs), in the main veg we have a 4’x8’ area with a 630 CMH and 600w LED(off for now) and finally seedlings are under a 4ft 4 bulb T5(216w)

Here are all of the veg girls and seedlings, a few seedlings got a little burnt but nothing they can’t bounce back from!
4992B9C1-EFCF-4130-AD34-3BC75E7E71EA.jpeg
15948F7C-9B2B-4A51-8FA9-9526E6354233.jpeg
B9993523-7FC4-4DA2-AD2B-3B321BDB9B07.jpeg
1E5B8F14-513D-4381-BC45-F1DC2BAF0700.jpeg
9BB145A3-1D36-4E87-9890-D1B0066D2FB2.jpeg

Very awesome set up 'Kid'...:passitleft:lovin all the space you have. Can i join the fun ....got beer....:ganjamon:
Thanks Duggan, and of course you’re more than welcome to have a seat and enjoy the fun! Even better that you brought some brews!

Nice selections! I've been wanting to see a Banana Kush for a while. I'm also interested in feedback about your Brix. I'm a hydro guy, but the study of brix is fascinating and I'm convinced will help me dial in my feed regimens. At any rate, subbed for your grow!

Some beautiful looking plants there Colorado kid. Going to have a seat and enjoy the fun. Ps the avalanche are my favourite hockey team. Live in the same home town as Mackinnon
Appreciate the kind words man, I don’t follow hockey too closely but aren’t the Avs doing pretty good this year?
Nice selections! I've been wanting to see a Banana Kush for a while. I'm also interested in feedback about your Brix. I'm a hydro guy, but the study of brix is fascinating and I'm convinced will help me dial in my feed regimens. At any rate, subbed for your grow!
Thanks man, I hope following along will help you understand a bit more! I need to order a refractometer so I can actually test the Brix levels, that will be coming soon!
Welcome homie, hope you enjoy the show!

Up bright n early I see, early bird gets the worm is what I’ve always been told lol... how’s the morning treating ya on this fine day?
I’m taking rips out of my new bong I just got a few days ago, some super lemon OG to start the day, Cheers!:bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom